****September 2019 Testing Thread****

My chart hasn't got me convinced either. Was hoping it would have been a bit higher this morning if I was :shrug:
View attachment 1069364

Boo sometimes charts are so stressful! I was always told off and to put the thermometer down as my friend had a use dip before coverline that went back up a few days later and everything was fine xx

Gassy, crampy, sore throat and feel really sick and creamy CM but I’m well aware my body is playing with me :haha:

Shona this is quite a thick line for an evap but idk.. chart looks good!

Laura good luck! It is really scary, I understand you completely.

Shona this is quite a thick line for an evap but idk.. chart looks good!

Laura good luck! It is really scary, I understand you completely.

That’s what I thought but I have very limited experience with ics as I hate them so much :haha:

I’ll do my last test soon then I’ll keep my last for tomorrow then wait for af xx

That definitely looks like the beginning of a BFP - How exciting darling <3<3 Hope that line gets darker in the next couple of days :happydance:

That definitely looks like the beginning of a BFP - How exciting darling <3<3 Hope that line gets darker in the next couple of days :happydance:

Thank you hun..... I’m not sure I trust them, I told you I hate ics :haha:

I never ever use them, can’t get a frer til weds! Maybe I got two evaps :haha: xxx

I don’t feel pregnant though :shrug:

Update - took another and nothing really there and had red spotting again after BM must have been 2 Evaps

Last edited:
Think I'm out too. Wasted a clear blue plus and a first response rapid test and both were negative. Either I had a bad indent on the frer yesterday or its my 3rd chemical. I'm so tired of it now. Definetly not testing anymore now. Gonna wait for af. Still got two months until my appointment to see a gynecologist. I'm not sure if I'll join next month. Will depend if I get another normal cycle and ovulate. Thank you all so much for your support this last week. It helps to have you all to talk to and to not go through this alone. It's so hard. Always think at the beginning when you first start ttc that it will be fun and exciting. Now I'm just full of dread the whole time about whether I'll ovulate next month or if I'll go months with nothing happening again. And then if I do ovulate I'm scared the whole time of another chemical. Starting to feel I'm not meant to have another. I don't think I can accept that though because I want it so much. I know I already have four and there's people a lot more worse off them me and I am so grateful for my beautiful daughters but it still doesn't change how bad I want another baby. Anyway, sorry to bring you all down. I'm just done in this evening and had enough.

No! That's so cruel! Those lines were so thick! Sorry hun. I hope it does turn out to be a positive anyway. 11 dpo is still early. Fx!

Thanks hun..... anything after 10dpo is not really good for me anyway. This is why I hate ic’s! There was a line on the frer but thinking indent xx

Think I'm out too. Wasted a clear blue plus and a first response rapid test and both were negative. Either I had a bad indent on the frer yesterday or its my 3rd chemical. I'm so tired of it now. Definetly not testing anymore now. Gonna wait for af. Still got two months until my appointment to see a gynecologist. I'm not sure if I'll join next month. Will depend if I get another normal cycle and ovulate. Thank you all so much for your support this last week. It helps to have you all to talk to and to not go through this alone. It's so hard. Always think at the beginning when you first start ttc that it will be fun and exciting. Now I'm just full of dread the whole time about whether I'll ovulate next month or if I'll go months with nothing happening again. And then if I do ovulate I'm scared the whole time of another chemical. Starting to feel I'm not meant to have another. I don't think I can accept that though because I want it so much. I know I already have four and there's people a lot more worse off them me and I am so grateful for my beautiful daughters but it still doesn't change how bad I want another baby. Anyway, sorry to bring you all down. I'm just done in this evening and had enough.

This is how I feel it doesn’t make the want any less hun <3

28ACDE0E-798B-4FB4-9B8D-DB71DFDEA2BA.jpeg 053B727D-862C-4485-940C-B21AE34FDFD1.jpeg First once out case at 10 mins and second one was well after time limit. Think it’s prob the indent should be thicker than this after that ic. Spotting after nothin all day

View attachment 1069358 View attachment 1069356 And this is what I’m seeing now it’s dry :shrug:

Shona that must have been a really horrible evap I can’t believe it. My ic’s showed a line but never got darker until eventually there was no line. That’s the awful thing about testing early but like many I find it harder to not test early.

Laura I’m so sorry about the bfn i can’t believe those ic’s were a dye run, like twice?!

Afm had pre af spotting today at 12dpo and during the day temp is really low so looks like tomorrow af will be here right on schedule! Onto cycle 11...

442FE233-2681-456A-898C-4EBE3A6A0C3F.jpeg CCF25DAB-9127-4D99-B386-2795BB5D28E2.jpeg
Shona that must have been a really horrible evap I can’t believe it. My ic’s showed a line but never got darker until eventually there was no line. That’s the awful thing about testing early but like many I find it harder to not test early.

Laura I’m so sorry about the bfn i can’t believe those ic’s were a dye run, like twice?!

Afm had pre af spotting today at 12dpo and during the day temp is really low so looks like tomorrow af will be here right on schedule! Onto cycle 11...

It was on 2 different tests one came up in the time limit aswell. This was another one then negative frer with stupid indent last night negative this morning and temp drop the frer did dry with colour last night. Splitting headache and sore neck and just annoyed. A horrible week off work on holiday with kids sick all week

Also can anyone let me know if I haven’t added you to front page or updated it thanks. Been dealing with a sick family all week.

I’m there with you cycle 14 for me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->