****September 2019 Testing Thread****

OK. So I've held for 4 and a half hours. Took another clinical guard and can't really see anything. Maybe a possible shadow so I have no idea what on earth happened to those other two tests. Very bizzare. I took a frer too and I think I have a faint line. Saw it in 3 minutes but I can't decide if it has colour. So now more confused then ever. I never learn my lesson. If I hadn't tested again this afternoon I'd have been none the wiser until tomorrow morning. Scared to test in the morning in case it's no darker. It's the stabbing pain I've had all day in the left side on my uterus. Quite painful. I'm sure if it was implantation it wouldn't hurt this much? Not even sure you'll see anything coz I couldn't get a good photo because of the lighting
IMG_20190927_203137.jpg

OK. So I've held for 4 and a half hours. Took another clinical guard and can't really see anything. Maybe a possible shadow so I have no idea what on earth happened to those other two tests. Very bizzare. I took a frer too and I think I have a faint line. Saw it in 3 minutes but I can't decide if it has colour. So now more confused then ever. I never learn my lesson. If I hadn't tested again this afternoon I'd have been none the wiser until tomorrow morning. Scared to test in the morning in case it's no darker. It's the stabbing pain I've had all day in the left side on my uterus. Quite painful. I'm sure if it was implantation it wouldn't hurt this much? Not even sure you'll see anything coz I couldn't get a good photo because of the lighting
View attachment 1069322
I def see the line on the frer. Not 100% sure but I think I may be seeing the slightest hint of pink.

Really hope this is it for you :flower:

I think the bottom definetly has a hint of pink. God I hope so. Have you tested anymore Tesh? Your chart looks good. I just hope mine goes up and not down in the Morning. Although I know I can't rely on it. I had a perfect chart once that went triphasic and didn't drop until 14dpo when af showed. I'm just so used to seeing these barely there lines and them not get darker now that I can't let myself get excited yet. More scared then anything. Going to be a long night

Laura I also see color on the bottom of this line. Fx for a sticky one!

I think the bottom definetly has a hint of pink. God I hope so. Have you tested anymore Tesh? Your chart looks good. I just hope mine goes up and not down in the Morning. Although I know I can't rely on it. I had a perfect chart once that went triphasic and didn't drop until 14dpo when af showed. I'm just so used to seeing these barely there lines and them not get darker now that I can't let myself get excited yet. More scared then anything. Going to be a long night
Hang in there hun :hugs: I have a good feeling for you. Yes I have also had charts that have looked perfect in the past and temp just drops right in time for AF, sonit can go either way.

I completely get you, it’s tough seeing barely there lines that never progress each cycle. But like you, I can’t kick the habit of not testing - more esp because I like to know how early I could get a positive! With my ds I got a super faint barely there line by 8dpo and a blazing positive by 10dpo so I’m always hopeful between that time each tww. I can pretty much tell when af will be here (this Sunday for me I’m 11dpo today with a 12 day lp).

This is my test from this morning. It’s just barely there lines still that haven’t progressed and by the time the test is completely dry I can hardly see the line.

Can’t wait to see your next test!

4DD1E653-4DDB-423A-83BE-21CB4FFB39EA.jpeg

Hang in there hun :hugs: I have a good feeling for you. Yes I have also had charts that have looked perfect in the past and temp just drops right in time for AF, sonit can go either way.

I completely get you, it’s tough seeing barely there lines that never progress each cycle. But like you, I can’t kick the habit of not testing - more esp because I like to know how early I could get a positive! With my ds I got a super faint barely there line by 8dpo and a blazing positive by 10dpo so I’m always hopeful between that time each tww. I can pretty much tell when af will be here (this Sunday for me I’m 11dpo today with a 12 day lp).

This is my test from this morning. It’s just barely there lines still that haven’t progressed and by the time the test is completely dry I can hardly see the line.

Can’t wait to see your next test!

View attachment 1069324

Thank you Tesh. It is so frustrating. I can see all of the lines on your tests. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Its not over until af shows (something I need to keep telling myself) good luck

View attachment 1069322

I can just see that line and I never see the lines you ladies see :p fingers crossed this is you BFP as those cheapies are definitely positive

:dust:

Cd1 for me. I'm really ok. Just happy this cycle is over. I guess I wasn't ready to be pregnant after the loss last month.

Good luck ladies!

Nima sorry for af arriving I’m always like that though at least it’s done with.

tesh sorry for a BFN :(

Laura can definitely see that

966A7FDB-445F-4F7E-B0F6-C0347E22AD1A.jpeg DDE731B4-5C3E-4ECA-9043-3072E31A4F97.jpeg 6F2DFC51-4F0C-48C9-A186-E3A024A7C3DF.jpeg 0F377856-FB36-46A9-A270-1F485324F2E2.jpeg DD518F1E-FB0D-43B6-9C08-2869F3FD5B4C.jpeg Asfm hate ICs sometimes I think I see something

also my chart DD518F1E-FB0D-43B6-9C08-2869F3FD5B4C.jpeg0F377856-FB36-46A9-A270-1F485324F2E2.jpeg6F2DFC51-4F0C-48C9-A186-E3A024A7C3DF.jpegDDE731B4-5C3E-4ECA-9043-3072E31A4F97.jpeg966A7FDB-445F-4F7E-B0F6-C0347E22AD1A.jpeg

Sorry for the pic overload was just to try get the pic it’s prob nothing anyway like I said hate ics lol

Oh, I'm too scared to test this morning. Just got a horrible feeling they'll still be nothing on the others and I don't want to use another frer unless I'm sure. Still having stabbing pains which surely can't be a good thing

There's definetly something there isn't there

Yeah it’s weird it’s what I was seeing before it dried but less prominent. It’s complehejy dried now and although it’s not as obvious I can still see it who knows either that or I have line eye. Just think with all my spotting even if I am it’s not good. I’ll get back on progesterone cream for today I only have 2 Ics left xx

Oh, I'm too scared to test this morning. Just got a horrible feeling they'll still be nothing on the others and I don't want to use another frer unless I'm sure. Still having stabbing pains which surely can't be a good thing

I totally get this I get terrified about these things too such anxiety before testing x

My chart hasn't got me convinced either. Was hoping it would have been a bit higher this morning if I was :shrug:
Screenshot_20190928_094725.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->