• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

@salamander91 Yes, hard to say if just coincidence or not. I've read so many posts on other sites where women said they took it for a short timethen boom pregnant. Did not happen for me. I do not have irregular periods though just ovulate too soon.

I hope your exam goes well. Are you still having a light bleed?

Hopefully it wasn't a coincidence and it works again for me lol. Very light now so I'm hoping it's nearly done [-o<

@Rebaby WELCOME!!!

Many prayers for a bfp on the 3rd and a super sticky lil bean. HUGS!!

20200825_154359.jpg 20200825_153734.jpg Decided to try tests I have never used before. I splurged and got this set off amazon. I guess it comes with everything. I havent opened it yet lol.

Switched to baby dance lube this cycle. It straight up smells like rose and sage...hahah Wonder how my husband will like that.

I dont expect to O for another week but Im ready!

Anyone getting ready? Or trying something different?

Hi ladies.

I tested negative today at 12dpo and all my pregnancy symptoms have vanished.

Im due to have some bloods done next cycle to find out why I keep having early Misscariges.

But ive decided I also want to try again next cycle, I want to give it one last try b4 taken a break in October and November.
I was gonna stop trying from now but it makes me feel so sad.
So providing it won't mess with the bloodtests I want to give it one last go.
Im not sure when I will be testing it all depends on ovulation.
I ovulated on cd 13 this cycle so hopfully it will be around day 13 or 14 next cycle to.
AF is due Friday or Saturday so Ovulation shud be around 11th September (my nannas 84th birthday)

I really hope that none of us have to go onto to oct, nov etc testing threads and we all get our BFPs.

Good luck ladies.
I guess I wont be testing until toward the end of September, thats providing im still aloud to try. Im going to ask the nurse when I have the first blood draw.
Hopefully my O will be at a good time again like this cycle.
I really do hope we all get our BFPS I know alot of us have been in these testing groups for a very long time. Ive been here since February and it feels like forever. So I really hope we can all finally get out of these testing groups and move onto the pregnancy groups.
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

View attachment 1086646 View attachment 1086647 Decided to try tests I have never used before. I splurged and got this set off amazon. I guess it comes with everything. I havent opened it yet lol.

Switched to baby dance lube this cycle. It straight up smells like rose and sage...hahah Wonder how my husband will like that.

I have been using those tests! They are too thin for my liking, but they are showing lines very early.

@Suggerhoney Yay!!! So happy you will give it a go again. As long as you are not taking any herbs or vitamins that throw off blood work you should be fine to ttc this new cycle. Check with pharmacist they can give you an idea.

@LuvallmyH ..hahaha.YES they are so small but powerful. Just tested the lh test against e@h and it is just as strong. So I feel confident in using it.

I do wish they were bigger but if they work...hey, Im all in.

Took a pic at 5 minutes at cd4 and you can see the remnants of lh. So happy it worked. This cycle I am going to tape my tests down and watch the color change. I've stopped doing that because I didnt want to have years of pee stick papera...lol..
But figured I want to do something special this cycle to remind me of when I first started. All the enthusiasm and preparation...man would never have thought 5 years down the road I would still be theorizing on how to get the egg.

I am though....so now, on to the hunt. Hopefully they like the yummy supplements I've tossed out for them to snack on..hahah...its a trick! Gettem sperm dudes!!

20200825_164534.jpg

Have you tested again? Your frer looks very good!

Count me out, I decided not to try this month after all.. I think is the healthy thing to do to just relax for a couple of weeks, after working non-stop for the past 8 months I finally have a 3 week time off work! We're going to a beautiful hotel by the beach, and I don't want to be obsessed with ttc and with testing. I'll use this month to clear my mind, and will resume trying in October!
Good luck to you all I'll stay here if you don't mind to support you!

@Suggerhoney Yay!!! So happy you will give it a go again. As long as you are not taking any herbs or vitamins that throw off blood work you should be fine to ttc this new cycle. Check with pharmacist they can give you an idea.

@LuvallmyH ..hahaha.YES they are so small but powerful. Just tested the lh test against e@h and it is just as strong. So I feel confident in using it.

I do wish they were bigger but if they work...hey, Im all in.

Took a pic at 5 minutes at cd4 and you can see the remnants of lh. So happy it worked. This cycle I am going to tape my tests down and watch the color change. I've stopped doing that because I didnt want to have years of pee stick papera...lol..
But figured I want to do something special this cycle to remind me of when I first started. All the enthusiasm and preparation...man would never have thought 5 years down the road I would still be theorizing on how to get the egg.

I am though....so now, on to the hunt. Hopefully they like the yummy supplements I've tossed out for them to snack on..hahah...its a trick! Gettem sperm dudes!!

View attachment 1086653

Have you tested again? Your frer looks very good!

Im not aloud to take herbs hon due to being on imunsupressents so no worries there. Ive only been taking vitamin D and folic Acid.

I've literally tried everything tho. I went on decaf tea 3 months ago and I dont smoke or drink.
But no luck so far. Just chemicals.
I really want my forever BFP and rainbow baby. Im so scared all my issues are down to my age.
I turn 41 in December and feel like time is running out.
The doctor thinks I cud be going through peri menopause, that really concerns me.
I have ovulated every single month tho since we been trying so I hope that's a good sign.

Count me out, I decided not to try this month after all.. I think is the healthy thing to do to just relax for a couple of weeks, after working non-stop for the past 8 months I finally have a 3 week time off work! We're going to a beautiful hotel by the beach, and I don't want to be obsessed with ttc and with testing. I'll use this month to clear my mind, and will resume trying in October!
Good luck to you all I'll stay here if you don't mind to support you!

Wishing u lots of luck in October hon. September will be my last month trying and after that I'm also gonna take a break. But will hopefully be back in December.

Happy belated Bday to your ds!!! FX this month is it as well!! I am super impatient so you know waiting 5 years has taken a toll on my wallet with testing but I'm sure the amount of donuts I've eaten in saddness has completely out numbered tests ...LOL :lol:...yum...good old Krispy Kreme.

I think I would die for some Krispy Kreme donuts! We don’t have that here.
Fingers crossed this is the month for you too

View attachment 1086646 View attachment 1086647 Decided to try tests I have never used before. I splurged and got this set off amazon. I guess it comes with everything. I havent opened it yet lol.

Such a cute case! What are these called?
I should be ovulating this week!

I haven't ovulated yet but should in the next couple of days. If things go as planned I will probably start testing on September 7.

Wishing u lots of luck in October hon. September will be my last month trying and after that I'm also gonna take a break. But will hopefully be back in December.
Thanks hon best of luck in September then

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm on CD23 today and having some breast tenderness. I started to get a little excited this morning before remembering this exact same thing happened last month and four days later AF arrived early :roll:

Why oh why do PMS and early pregnancy have to have the exact same symptoms?! ](*,)

So it's a waiting game here, to see if :witch: arrives this weekend or if I'm in with a chance of a :bfp: next week. I know I could test early but bfn's depress me and I hate squinting over lines driving myself loopy, so I'll just wait it out!

If you don't mind me asking, how old is everyone? I'm turning 35 in two days and struggling because that's the magic "old" number in the pregnancy and fertility world. I recently got remarried. I have a 9 year old daughter and he has two sons, 7 and 9. I've gone back and forth about trying for another and my age made me decide to give it one last go. I'm so afraid that I'll regret it if I don't at least try for a little while.

I haven't read through your story yet but have you tried Preseed? I used it and got pregnant with my daughter on the first cycle with it.

@KatVM hahaha....I moved and they don't have one near me so I am safe now. The tests are called Our Baby Test on Amazon.

@monroea WELCOME!!!

Its not too late to try. I had my daughter at 32 or 33 lol...my memory is horrible in the morning. But I'm 43 and trying for my last with my new husband of 5 years and we've been trying that long. with unexplained infertilty most likely age but meh. Not always with assistance but will try IUI next month maybe if this cycle does not work.

I have tried Preseed but it doesn't work for me and my husband hates it. We tried Conceive Plus an ok. But has vitamins and such in it and I take enough of those. Our new try will be with Baby Dance formula with smells like rose and sage..lol..it smells so pretty.

FX you get your rainbow baby this cycle!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->