@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

I think I'm going to Ovulate on or around the 8th according to my App so I will try and hold out to test until 18th <3

Thank you for starting the September thread! I should be testing September 10th this month. 3rd month trying for our third and final baby.

Sending everyone lots of baby dust!
:dust:

Hiya!!! @kksy9b !!

Sorry last cycle wasnt it for the lot of us but lets keep this ttc train a going with lots of :dust:

For sure! I hope none of us wind up in an October thread and we all get our BFPs this month!

Thank you everyone <3

I'm with you kksy I hope we wont even need an October thread!. x

Hello!
Can you please put me down for sept. 23rd? I’ll be testing my around then. Currently have AF and it’s probably the worst one I’ve had since coming off BC. Very bad cramps and heavy flow. It was a very weird cycle this month so hoping things get back to normal.

Good luck this month ladies!

Month # 3 of TTC baby number 2 at 25 years old. I should be testing September 12 th or so! Just celebrated our sons 8th birthday last week. Fingers crossed this is our month

Hey ladies good luck to all of you :dust:

I'll be testing September 10th if no AF by then.

Hello!
Can you please put me down for sept. 23rd? I’ll be testing my around then. Currently have AF and it’s probably the worst one I’ve had since coming off BC. Very bad cramps and heavy flow. It was a very weird cycle this month so hoping things get back to normal.

Good luck this month ladies!

Same here!! It was so out of the norm. Usually I just start Af no pains. Only as a young girl did I have such vicious cramps like this weekend. Ugh. Maybe its a sign of my uterus waking up....I dunno but I've researched herbs to help deal with everything this cycle. FX things get back to normal indeed. Hugs

Month # 3 of TTC baby number 2 at 25 years old. I should be testing September 12 th or so! Just celebrated our sons 8th birthday last week. Fingers crossed this is our month

Happy belated Bday to your ds!!! FX this month is it as well!! I am super impatient so you know waiting 5 years has taken a toll on my wallet with testing but I'm sure the amount of donuts I've eaten in saddness has completely out numbered tests ...LOL :lol:...yum...good old Krispy Kreme.

Same here!! It was so out of the norm. Usually I just start Af no pains. Only as a young girl did I have such vicious cramps like this weekend. Ugh. Maybe its a sign of my uterus waking up....I dunno but I've researched herbs to help deal with everything this cycle. FX things get back to normal indeed. Hugs
Yes, so weird! I am putting it down to stress...also it took us 13 months to conceive our first child and to this day I am still convinced that it takes awhile for our cycles to get "back to normal" and for our body to "wake up" after BC despite doctor's saying that your body should return to normal right away. Good luck this cycle!

@elencor FX for your appt. I know when I when I finally ovualted I had very very like stupid faint hpt but the LH was getting darker until finally I ovulated. I didn't check hpt on ovulation day though. Hate seeing the lines fade but it was the start of trying for my dd who is now 10 years old and one of the loves of my life for sure.

@salamander91 Cool I have some on hand too. I was considering taking it but my af is pretty regular. My issue I'm finding is my eggs are prematurely ovulating. I have never taken Vitex all the way through ovulationg I usually stopped cd10 then picked up again at 1 or 3 dpo. I wish I knew of some thing safe to delay ovulation. Last cycle was cd10. I will research but man tonight my uterus is trying to wring itself dry TMI WARNING but only thing I had was a gush of clear slimy stuff with some blood was so weird. I would be surprised is I bed at all this cycle. I wish I could get in to see the doctors for a scan of my bits.

Is your flow heavy or light? What is the longest its lasted? Do you get cramps? I don't normally so this is a pain. I usually only get like uterine harsh cramps on 6 and 7 dpo but not like this. Those just hurt and I can tolerate them better than what's going on now.

Well heating pad and some hot tea for me tonight.

Hope you all have a peacheful night.

Hey :) sorry I took a couple of days off because it was my due date. I'm usually very heavy and last 6ish days. This cycle was weird. Lighter than usual and currently on day 15 ](*,) I'm seeing the gp next week for a physical exam to check if everything is OK. The only other time I took vitex was when I conceived in Nov but I literally only took it for about a week so think it was just a coincidence. I hope you're doing OK xx

@salamander91 Yes, hard to say if just coincidence or not. I've read so many posts on other sites where women said they took it for a short timethen boom pregnant. Did not happen for me. I do not have irregular periods though just ovulate too soon.

I hope your exam goes well. Are you still having a light bleed?

@tropicsgirl I agree. Not everyone's body is text book. I dont think my body recovered well after my daughter's birth at all. Cervic jacked up an tilted with scare tissue from cerclage. But i am hoping my new herbs promote better blood circulation to help me out down there. Also started stretch work outs and low key step counter work outs.

Our bodies will adjust well if we give them what they need. Now if I could just convince myself to drink more water lol

Hi ladies. So happy to see a September testing thread! Please can I join you?

I'm 35, ttc baby #3. I've had four early losses over the years, including a mmc in February this year. I came off the mini-pill in July ready to try again and AF was on 4th August.

I'm planning to test on 3rd September (unless AF shows before then) as that would have been our original due-date.

Fingers crossed for a thread full of lovely September :bfp: 's for us! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->