@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Hey Ladies! I am back for another try. Did the same protocol this month with Clomid days 3-7, Gonal F, and ovidrel trigger with Timed Intercourse. FX'ed this is our cycle. I decided (against RE's advice) to test out the trigger shot and yep, its driving me nuts. Don't know if I will do this again, but hope I don't have to! Here is my progression. I triggered on 8/23 and think ovulation occurred on the 24th based on pains, but could be the 25th based on temps (but i know medicated cycles can skew temps). I thought I might've tested the HCG out on 8 DPT but, now I am second guessing if maybe I drank some water that morning before testing and would've still seen residual trigger. Still have very faint lines and hoping they get darker! Generally testing between 9:30 and 10am each morning.
Test.jpg

@Becomeamum thank you so much for ure very kind words. Ure so lovely.
God bless you and ure family to. .I will hopfully be joining u all again very soon. But hoping when I return u have all moved into pregnancy forums.

Also thank you to @jellybeanxx bless you hon. Im sure the next 3 cycles will fly by.
Mite even cave and try again sooner but wanna hold of for a while and just give my body a wee break.
Hopfullly i return I will be finally posting a balzing BFP.

@JessaBear36
I see that hon i really hope this is it for you.

Hey Ladies! I am back for another try. Did the same protocol this month with Clomid days 3-7, Gonal F, and ovidrel trigger with Timed Intercourse. FX'ed this is our cycle. I decided (against RE's advice) to test out the trigger shot and yep, its driving me nuts. Don't know if I will do this again, but hope I don't have to! Here is my progression. I triggered on 8/23 and think ovulation occurred on the 24th based on pains, but could be the 25th based on temps (but i know medicated cycles can skew temps). I thought I might've tested the HCG out on 8 DPT but, now I am second guessing if maybe I drank some water that morning before testing and would've still seen residual trigger. Still have very faint lines and hoping they get darker! Generally testing between 9:30 and 10am each morning.
View attachment 1087113
I don't know much about trigger shot. Looks like it's fading away like it should. Hope now new tests keep getting darker. Fingers crossed this is your cycle.

@Deethehippy Great advice to Kiwibaby! HUGS Sorry AF is rough for you this cycle. She was mean to me on mine as well. I was so put out by the pain, not much blood but the cramps....oooh, my hubby was staring at me in disbelief because I am never like that when it starts. On 6 and 7 dpo I get crazy cramps but thats the norm. Then nothing and I just start bleeding when AF shows. You know Dee, I had heavy bleeding after the Depo shot and found out I had 3 small fibroids too. They said that was the cause but since then to my knowledge the firbroids shrank or some just stopped growing. I think I should go get it looked at again. BIG HUGS for the heaviness to go away so you can be free to go out an about in peace.

@kiwibaby tons sorry for what you are feeling right now. You can't be sure (even though sometimes I swear for myself its over) you won't be preggers unless AF. Keep testing as you wish and will be praying you see a line soon. HUGS

@JessaBear36....OOOh, I see that line. I hope it gets darker and darker. I have not used the new pregmates yet bu the old ones were pretty decent. I think they revamped their sticks to not show the red evaps on the blue strips but now they have those new pink handled ones...at least they look pink to me..lol... Will you do a digital?

@Becomeamum I am the poster child for no patience so you won't get any help here hahahahah. You hold out as long as you need to. I have already lined up my hcg strips and plan to use them all well before they can show a serious line...hehehehe

@Cronkie121 That is so strange it was completely gone but its hanging in there!! On a cheapie no less. Prayers it starts to get darker and you won't have to do this testing out of trigger again. I am doing the same. Triggered Sunday night around 8pm so I don't know if that makes me 2 or 3dpt all I know is by the 15th I hope I have a dark second line.

FX!!!

@FTale I have sooo...many of these tests and some older pregmate blue handled ones to use up. Might buy a digi later on if i miss AF in a week.

@Deethehippy Great advice to Kiwibaby! HUGS Sorry AF is rough for you this cycle. She was mean to me on mine as well. I was so put out by the pain, not much blood but the cramps....oooh, my hubby was staring at me in disbelief because I am never like that when it starts. On 6 and 7 dpo I get crazy cramps but thats the norm. Then nothing and I just start bleeding when AF shows. You know Dee, I had heavy bleeding after the Depo shot and found out I had 3 small fibroids too. They said that was the cause but since then to my knowledge the firbroids shrank or some just stopped growing. I think I should go get it looked at again. BIG HUGS for the heaviness to go away so you can be free to go out an about in peace.

@kiwibaby tons sorry for what you are feeling right now. You can't be sure (even though sometimes I swear for myself its over) you won't be preggers unless AF. Keep testing as you wish and will be praying you see a line soon. HUGS

@JessaBear36....OOOh, I see that line. I hope it gets darker and darker. I have not used the new pregmates yet bu the old ones were pretty decent. I think they revamped their sticks to not show the red evaps on the blue strips but now they have those new pink handled ones...at least they look pink to me..lol... Will you do a digital?

@Becomeamum I am the poster child for no patience so you won't get any help here hahahahah. You hold out as long as you need to. I have already lined up my hcg strips and plan to use them all well before they can show a serious line...hehehehe

Ure chart looks amazing hon. Loving that massive temp rise after O. Hope this will be ure cycle.

@JessaBear36
Me again. I just wanted to let you know im praying for you hon. Im praying them lines get darker and this is ure forever take home rainbow baby.
You have been nothing but kind and such a great support to me and I want to do the same for you.
<3

@Deethehippy
Were both on the same cycle day. Its a shame im not trying this month but hopfully our cycles stay the same.
I think my cycle is 28 days long.
But mostly I hope u get ure BFP.
Want it so bad for you to hon.

Good luck to everyone else im keeping it all crossed for u all<3

Ure chart looks amazing hon. Loving that massive temp rise after O. Hope this will be ure cycle.

@JessaBear36
Me again. I just wanted to let you know im praying for you hon. Im praying them lines get darker and this is ure forever take home rainbow baby.
You have been nothing but kind and such a great support to me and I want to do the same for you.
<3

@Deethehippy
Were both on the same cycle day. Its a shame im not trying this month but hopfully our cycles stay the same.

Thanks sweetie, you've helped me out so much too!! keeping me company while I've been TTC. Through both our ups and downs and craziness with seeing lines or not . The losses we had ect. I really hope they find out why you keep having losses. Then you get that blazing positive and sticky baby bean. I will be looking for your updates as you go along later when you try again. I have hope for you!! Also I follow you my friend so will be waiting and watching for news from you on how everything's going .. ♡♡♡

@JessaBear36
<3

@Deethehippy

Sugger - It's been nice to be on the same cycle as you for a bit. I only wish we could have both got our BFP's together a week ago. My cycles tend to be 32 days so I think we may go out of synch now but you know I am always rooting for you and I hope so bad that the blood results shed light on your losses and maybe give an idea how to help. I do feel like you will get your BFP though one way or the other so hang in there and can't wait for you to be TTC full time again - it won't be long :hugs:<3

Sugger - It's been nice to be on the same cycle as you for a bit. I only wish we could have both got our BFP's together a week ago. My cycles tend to be 32 days so I think we may go out of synch now but you know I am always rooting for you and I hope so bad that the blood results shed light on your losses and maybe give an idea how to help. I do feel like you will get your BFP though one way or the other so hang in there and can't wait for you to be TTC full time again - it won't be long :hugs:<3

Thank u hon.
Ure so lovely.

I've received my opks!, I went with one step and easy@home. Pleased with the easy@home ones, Femometer are rubbish as always!!.

Fingers crossed for this cycle.

20200902_223326.jpg

@JessaBear36 didn't even need to zoom in on those lines, fingers crossed they get darker for you!

@Deethehippy sorry to hear you're in so much pain, I can only imagine how hard that must be. I cry with papercuts! I hope it eases very soon

@Cronkie121 hoping those lines darken again soon for you :)

@Kiwiberry you're not out until you're out, I can understand it's hard but fingers crossed that line comes soon

Apologies if I missed anyone, I hope everyone is doing well today. AFM 2dpo, sore bbs today which I had 2dpo onwards last cycle but this evening my nipples bloody hurt. They are so sore. Like, if I was a week ahead I would be very very excited sore. But I'm not :roll: so that's frustrating. Otherwise I feel ok, busy at work I guess so hopefully it will help the time pass....

View attachment 1087113
Fingers crossed it gets darker! When I did IVF, my trigger never fully went negative, just started darkening!

AFM I thought I was like 20 dpo and Having weird cycle but today I have loads of EWCM and a positive OPK! So I’m super late Oing (but hey, I’ve never been regular!) but I am much more confident that I’m ovulating now. Phew! I assume tomorrow will be O day. So that puts me at sept 13 for testing!

@Suggerhoney thank you so much. :friends:You are a bucket full of sweetness. I am sitting here feeling old and silly for even trying to have a baby. Yet I keep having to shake myself back to the reality that some times we have to fight a little harder for the things we want in life. And at 43 I still have lil fight left in me.:bodyb:

@xMissxZoiex I agree femometer is rubbish. At least for me. On Amazon saw folks raving about them here and there. I can't see how. Well I hope you have a good O here soon!! Hugs

@tbfromlv Congrats on Oing!! I will put you down for the 13th FX!!

@aymz1983 sorry for the confusing early sore bbs. Not sure what it means. On some cycles I get sore ones on 3dpo then thats it. Lets me know I for sure ovulated. But I know I've read some women get the sore bbs early on and it just continues into bfp. Not something I would want but for a bfp...hey , sign me up.
I'm a 2dpo as well. Gonna be a long week!!

Hey ladies just wanted to pop in here to update. Had blood hcg done today and will have an appt with my dr. Tomorrow . After 2 days of spotting... and now 2 days without I’m still getting bfps ( 18 dpo) but they haven’t progressed much and are pretty light so I don’t have much hope for this pregnancy but Hoping for some insight tomorrow at my appt . Good luck to everyone this month I hope we all are blessed ❤️

@Bump288 :( so so sorry Bump...Thank you for keeping us in the loop and Prayers for answers at your appt to help guide you to a stickybean when you are ready. HUGS

Hey ladies just wanted to pop in here to update. Had blood hcg done today and will have an appt with my dr. Tomorrow . After 2 days of spotting... and now 2 days without I’m still getting bfps ( 18 dpo) but they haven’t progressed much and are pretty light so I don’t have much hope for this pregnancy but Hoping for some insight tomorrow at my appt . Good luck to everyone this month I hope we all are blessed ❤️
I'm sorry bump228 I didn't realize you were going through this. Hope you get some answers soon . How many weeks along are you. Sounds like little over 4 week's?
Good luck with blood tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->