@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

I'm sorry bump228 I didn't realize you were going through this. Hope you get some answers soon . How many weeks along are you. Sounds like little over 4 week's?
Good luck with blood tests.
4 weeks 4 days . Thank you ❤️

Hey ladies just wanted to pop in here to update. Had blood hcg done today and will have an appt with my dr. Tomorrow . After 2 days of spotting... and now 2 days without I’m still getting bfps ( 18 dpo) but they haven’t progressed much and are pretty light so I don’t have much hope for this pregnancy but Hoping for some insight tomorrow at my appt . Good luck to everyone this month I hope we all are blessed ❤️
Awwww :hugs: sorry to hear you're going through this. I have everything crossed & hope in the end everything turns out ok <3.

10dpo today, slight cramping/twinges in lower abdomen less than prominent in contrast to yesterday.

Long weekend AHEAD waiting to see if AF shows Monday.

If I had HPT here at home, I can safely say I would not be able to maintain patience so avoiding going anywhere near the chemist until then! Will probably pick one up Monday though.

It will be the day of expected period so could I get a clear blue digital response?? Would it be strong enough

@Becomeamum Yes at 10dpo I see bfps on cbe digi. Its suppose to be early like 5 or 6 days like frer. Everyones hcg grows at different rate. I would do line test for faint line before reaching for digi. I ordered one the other day just in case.

I really hope you test bfp on Monday if you do test. :hugs:

Trigger Shot Testing

Did trigger Sunday and this morning my tests were lighter finally. I did Our Baby Test brand, Easy @ Home and the mega cheapie Femometer(total forgot I had it..lol)

They got a tad bit darker as they dried but the last one is def not an early testing strip. I imagine I have lots of the Pregnyl (10,000) shot still left in me and it barely registered. This whole cycle has been weird so my hopes are not high. I will be floored if I end up pregnant. :huh:

Thank you all for looking!!
20200903_041411.jpg

Just Web browsing and daydreaming of getting that :bfp:

As it's TTC baby #1 for me, I'm thinking of ways to tell OH the good news and (Fx for the day to arrive sometime in the near future)

I found these mugs on NextScreenshot_20200903_092854.jpg

I was thinking about getting up in the morning and making us tea in these two cute cups and waiting (hoping he notices first) lol, for a reaction

Anyway just passing the time for us ladies, just wondering what creative ways you have thought about or is the stick statement enough??

:dust:

@Becomeamum Yes at 10dpo I see bfps on cbe digi. Its suppose to be early like 5 or 6 days like frer. Everyones hcg grows at different rate. I would do line test for faint line before reaching for digi. I ordered one the other day just in case.

I really hope you test bfp on Monday if you do test. :hugs:

Trigger Shot Testing

Did trigger Sunday and this morning my tests were lighter finally. I did Our Baby Test brand, Easy @ Home and the mega cheapie Femometer(total forgot I had it..lol)

They got a tad bit darker as they dried but the last one is def not an early testing strip. I imagine I have lots of the Pregnyl (10,000) shot still left in me and it barely registered. This whole cycle has been weird so my hopes are not high. I will be floored if I end up pregnant. :huh:

Thank you all for looking!!
View attachment 1087140

I'm still a little new to the lingo here what does trigger test mean? Sorry this is my first time on these threads, I'm learning as I go along please forgive me,

are these ovulation tests or HPT??

@Becomeamum...lol..the stick is proof but I love watching hubbys get surprised. And that is one fun way to do it!! That will open his eyes for sure!

Last edited:
I'm still a little new to the lingo here what does trigger test mean? Sorry this is my first time on these threads, I'm learning as I go along please forgive me,

are these ovulation tests or HPT??

A Trigger Shot is a shot full of the hormone HCG. Docs prescribe it to you to release eggs (booster for growth too) from your ovaries at a certain time in your cycle. Normally during medicated cycles like Intrauterine Insemination or IVF. You can also get it with timed intercourse too not always with assistance in the doc office with introducing sperm into body to meet the egg.

So its the opposite. I am testing to see if the HCG leaves my body from the shot then hopefully returns to let me know I actually got pregnant. If by lets say 11 dpo, I still haven't gotten any kind of second line then I will call it a day. I have triggered before and by that day if no line then no pregnancy. Its a roller coaster but I don't mind at this point.

Hope that helps. Please ask any thing at all. Love to help. HUGS

A Trigger Shot is a shot full of the hormone HCG. Docs prescribe it to you to release eggs (booster for growth too) from your ovaries at a certain time in your cycle. Normally during medicated cycles like Intrauterine Insemination or IVF. You can also get it with timed intercourse too not always with assistance in the doc office with introducing sperm into body to meet the egg.

So its the opposite. I am testing to see if the HCG leaves my body from the shot then hopefully returns to let me know I actually got pregnant. If by lets say 11 dpo, I still haven't gotten any kind of second line then I will call it a day. I have triggered before and by that day if no line then no pregnancy. Its a roller coaster but I don't mind at this point.

Hope that helps. Please ask any thing at all. Love to help. HUGS

OK I've been well educated and updated there thank you!

I'm hoping for the best possible outcome that it works out well for you and hubby!! It's amazing the ways and means available to bring little lives into our worlds. A blessing and a curse trying sometimes too lol

@Becomeamum....OH YOU SAID it well. It will all frazzle your nerves with trying to jump on the right train to that bfp. My hubby has always been like 'don't show me your tests, just tell me when you are'. He can't handle what we go through each month with testing and checking cm...lol...He just wants to know if it worked finally. In a kind way though. I know he feels bad its taking us a while but he has made it clear many times that what he has is enough if we never get to welcome a child of his own into the world. That helps so much at the end of a cycle when AF is poking her rotten face in my life..ugh. Well, lets do our best to keep AF out of the party!! lol

@Becomeamum....OH YOU SAID it well. It will all frazzle your nerves with trying to jump on the right train to that bfp. My hubby has always been like 'don't show me your tests, just tell me when you are'. He can't handle what we go through each month with testing and checking cm...lol...He just wants to know if it worked finally. In a kind way though. I know he feels bad its taking us a while but he has made it clear many times that what he has is enough if we never get to welcome a child of his own into the world. That helps so much at the end of a cycle when AF is poking her rotten face in my life..ugh. Well, lets do our best to keep AF out of the party!! lol

That's really a beautiful way to be in life. Satisfied with what you have! Praise to your hubby. My OH sees it similarly also, he's happy with me and that's enough. And I'm broody as hell, he has always been 'ready' for whatever comes our way once I was sure he said he didn't mind to wait until I had thought things through thoroughly as I'm still in college and younger with a whole life ahead of me as he puts it. I'd like that life ahead to include a little one or two, maybe three.. Hehe :lol:

First time TTC will see if the big plan is ready to be set in motion but I won't get too caught up on it either for fears you push away the thing you want most. Does anyone ever think this way?

@Becomeamum our hubbys think a like. OH my goodness to be young again and with my now husband, oh yeah, I would spend more time with just us and then try for kiddos later down the line. My age is the only reason why I have been pushing ttcing over just enjoying ourselves and oue 10 year old daughter through donor sperm when I was in my early 30s. We love each other so much and if we do not get pregnant I see alot of movie watching, yard adventures (into doing projects of all kinds...lol)

"First time TTC will see if the big plan is ready to be set in motion but I won't get too caught up on it either for fears you push away the thing you want most. Does anyone ever think this way?"

....uh huh, feel this way all the time then ovulation starts coming up and I toss that fear on the back burner. I am sure others do to. Ok, let me quit hogging the thread. I'm up early before work putting off doing actual exercise. I love chatting but better go find some thing warm to drink and stretch at least. HUGS FX for when you test...:happydance:

At our (me and OH) ages I think a second line on a stick would be enough to make us elated just by itself, although my OH isn't into faint lines..when I had my chemical/s he was like 'lets wait until it's a proper line' and I guess he was right in a way. I just want a proper dark BFP line and take home baby one more time before I hit menopause. I do feel bad because I have 4 wonderful children wanting a last one but the broodiness is overwhelming..maybe our bodies realise 'it's now or never' as we get towards the point of no return.

I have 1 FRER left & "want" to wait till at least what I guess would be 13/14 DPO. Part of mr wants to take it right now though, I'm just scared I would waste it :(. FF says I'm around 11 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->