@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

I have 1 FRER left & "want" to wait till at least what I guess would be 13/14 DPO. Part of mr wants to take it right now though, I'm just scared I would waste it :(. FF says I'm around 11 DPO.
Do you have any cheap tests you could try in the meantime?

Do you have any cheap tests you could try in the meantime?
Not at the moment, oh is at work and I'm home with the kids so I can't really go out and get any.

I think I'm stuck waiting until Sunday sadly :(

And then you'll be 15 DPO :) Waiting sucks though, I am rubbish at it!!!!
14 DPO I think, but AF is due Monday so I'm just super confused about this cycle and FF predictions.

Today I'm feeling a little nauseous and definitely moody. I know this probably could be PMS but normally it's not to this extent for me if at all. Usually I don't even get any PMS symptoms, at least not any that make me want to cry over everything.

My cell won't let me look at pics real well righy now but prayers its gets darker for you!!!

Hey everyone!! This is so exciting!! I am currently in my TWW, 5DPO to be exact, and plan on testing September 7th as that’s the earliest I’ll be able to test with a first response! The wait is killing me since I have almost every pregnancy symptom there is!

Baby dust to you all!!

Hey everyone!! This is so exciting!! I am currently in my TWW, 5DPO to be exact, and plan on testing September 7th as that’s the earliest I’ll be able to test with a first response! The wait is killing me since I have almost every pregnancy symptom there is!

Baby dust to you all!!

Good luck :)

WELCOME !!!! @Cheyenne and Blessings for your test on the 7th!!!!

What symptoms do you have compared to your normal tww ones....please tell??? I am a symptom junkie...hehehe

WELCOME !!!! @Cheyenne and Blessings for your test on the 7th!!!!

What symptoms do you have compared to your normal tww ones....please tell??? I am a symptom junkie...hehehe

Thank you!!! I have extreme fatigue, consistent headache, more CM than normal after ovulation, cramping, Lightheadedness and Nausea. All of the symptoms are extremely rare for me

Thank you!!! I have extreme fatigue, consistent headache, more CM than normal after ovulation, cramping, Lightheadedness and Nausea. All of the symptoms are extremely rare for me
I'm having all of those symptoms as well, except fatigue, that seems to be Mia today lol. I'm jist going to assume I drink too much coffee to keep myself from getting my hopes up :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->