@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

wow hoping the best for the both of us!! When are you going to test?
Tested at 10 DPO, only saw a faint line in my imagination. Testing again Sunday, should be 14 DPO. Not sure on DPO though, just going based on FF prediction.

Can't ignore symptoms like those ladies. I have them as of today but its only because of this darn trigger shot. So oh boy!! I got every crossed for bfps for you all!!

Normally if I have symptoms at all they stop at 8dpo and nothing. So I will be keeping an eye out on if the feelings persist past 10 dpo at least since that's when the trigger should be out of my system completely. Meanwhile, I am going to nap until I hear a work email ding ....hehehehe.

HUGS all

Today I'm feeling a little nauseous and definitely moody. I know this probably could be PMS but normally it's not to this extent for me if at all. Usually I don't even get any PMS symptoms, at least not any that make me want to cry over everything.

PMT (and then a missed AF), was my only pregnancy symptom!!! Why these symptoms have to be so similar, I will never understand! Poor design LOL

Symptoms sound great ladies. Hope to see lots of BFPs soon!!

I feel like it's such an exciting time for everyone testing soon...can't wait! My AF is due in a few days, I'm on CD26 and usually have 28-30 day cycles, so I am hoping early next week. This is a dud cycle and we didn't even DTD around O time haha! So, AF will arrive :)

I've decided to take it easy, I won't be temping next cycle, but I will probably use OPK but just DTD when we want, maybe every other day, and see what happens. We are NTNP mostly, but I like to know what my body is up to :) I also don't want to buy many more new tests. I will order a bulk batch of cheapies (I've put that in my budget) and I think I have 1 FRER and a couple digitals left, so no choice to wait for a positive cheapy! We'll see what happens. In some ways I think we should wait a few months but in others...let's just see, it may take a few months anyway.

Yes it’s so crazy how every
PMT (and then a missed AF), was my only pregnancy symptom!!! Why these symptoms have to be so similar, I will never understand! Poor design LOL

Yes it’s so crazy how every woman experiences early pregnancy so different! I am super in tune with my body (I clearly feel the ovulation pains each month) and swear I felt the implantation process the other day. It will be interesting to see how everything plays out for everyone!

Tested at 10 DPO, only saw a faint line in my imagination. Testing again Sunday, should be 14 DPO. Not sure on DPO though, just going based on FF prediction.

yes I suppose it depends on how long your cycle is. My cycle is pretty short so I think I’ll be fine to test 6 data before my next period but we shall see!! Keep us updated!!

Absolutely! I’ve not been TTC for very long as we weren’t planning #2 until recently and almost every month I’d panic I was pregnant because my approaching period symptoms are very similar to early pregnancy (headaches, mood swings, cramp, funny twinges in my belly, bloating)! Now that we are actually TTC it will be an interesting TWW trying not to get my hopes up/panic at everything... [-o<:-k

@Kiwiberry the weepiness was my first telltale sign. My friend and husband called it. I was convinced I wasn’t pregnant but when I was so weepy they both got suspicious!

@FTale i have been following your story and I am rooting so hard for you. You are so kind and supportive and I want you to have your rainbow so badly! Your husband sounds like a gem, mine feels the same way. Such a gift.

@Alligator good plan, I hope this next month is your lucky one <3

@JessaBear36 those aren’t even faint! Those are super lines!! How many dpo are you?

@Suggerhoney i will be waiting and anticipating your return. Hugs, honey.

@Deethehippy sooooo much baby dust sweetie. The baby fever cannot be denied. I want this so much for you.

Hi and hugs to anyone I missed!

yes I suppose it depends on how long your cycle is. My cycle is pretty short so I think I’ll be fine to test 6 data before my next period but we shall see!! Keep us updated!!
My cycle is 32-35 days.
10 DPO is still pretty early no matter cycle length though, 10 DPO is 10 DPO ya know. If you test then & get a bfn, don’t get discouraged. Most likely it's just too early. Most women don't get anything till 12 DPO+, i mean an obvious line, not a squinter that you wonder is even there or not.

Last edited:
I wish you lovely ladies the best! I will come back and post again after I get my son down for a nap! <3

FWIW with my daughter I didn't get a SUPER FAINT (like, barely there) positive on FRER until the evening of 10dpo. Morning it was stark white. my cheapies took FOREVER to turn positive, like 3 days later, 13ish dpo. And it was incredibly faint. So 10dpo is definitely still early days!

Hello ladies sorry to put this picture up i had my positive ovulation test on cd18 i have just gone to the toilet and found this on my pants

20200903_191319.jpg

@Sarah Pearce Hi there, what dpo are you now? That looks like Implantation bleeding but not sure how far along you are in your cycle. Do you normally spot?

@Sarah Pearce Hi there, what dpo are you now? That looks like Implantation bleeding but not sure how far along you are in your cycle. Do you normally spot?
I got my positive ovulation test on cd 18 and yes i always get implantation bleeding here is my ff canlander

Screenshot_20200903-194747_FF Mobile.jpg

Hey ladies I'm moving over. Started spotting tonight so tom will be cd 1 and I'm gonna say I will be testing the 30th.

Welcoming all new ladies with warm :hug: & baby :dust:

@Kiwiberry I'm also 10DPO with fears that it's too early to get a trusted conformation so I really hope the wait until Sunday is worth it!! I feel your excruciating painful wait girl we're in this together :hugs2:

@Cheyenne O. Also testing on Monday 7th September. Testing buddies!!

@FTale we're in the positive party that has no intention of inviting the witch!! :finger:

Delighted to see all those lovely pregnancy symptom vibes happening here, hoping we all catch em from here on :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Sorry if I missed anyone. Great to see the group grow!! :kiss:

hi ladies,

Just popping in to say hi :hi:

I'm still stalking you all and wishing you lots of luck.

@JessaBear36 lots of luck coming your way for darker lines.

AFM - im six weeks today. Have a scan in Tuesday, i can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->