@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

I got my positive ovulation test on cd 18 and yes i always get implantation bleeding here is my ff canlander

View attachment 1087175

I had a look at your chart and it seems you are about 1 or 2dpo so most likely just hormonal bleeding. I have had it at 3dpo but not quite that much. IB normally happens anyway from 6dpo or 8dpo. So you you believe your O to be right then you have a couple days yet to test positive. And I know its hard to wait....lol... . Keep us posted on how you are doing and when you plan to test. HUGS

Hey ladies I'm moving over. Started spotting tonight so tom will be cd 1 and I'm gonna say I will be testing the 30th.

Hey there, sorry AF is approaching. :sad1: BIG HUGS..I'll put you down for the 30th for testing.

hi ladies,

Just popping in to say hi :hi:

I'm still stalking you all and wishing you lots of luck.

@JessaBear36 lots of luck coming your way for darker lines.

AFM - im six weeks today. Have a scan in Tuesday, i can't wait.

Congrats on your scan date!!! Woop!! Woop!! Can't wait for you to see your lil bubba. :yipee:

I had a look at your chart and it seems you are about 1 or 2dpo so most likely just hormonal bleeding. I have had it at 3dpo but not quite that much. IB normally happens anyway from 6dpo or 8dpo. So you you believe your O to be right then you have a couple days yet to test positive. And I know its hard to wait....lol... . Keep us posted on how you are doing and when you plan to test. HUGS

Hey there, sorry AF is approaching. :sad1: BIG HUGS..I'll put you down for the 30th for testing.
Thank you @FTale

@Nixnax :yipee: blessings to you and your bean. Xx What a wonderful time for you, how are you feeling? :hugs2:

hi ladies,

Just popping in to say hi :hi:

I'm still stalking you all and wishing you lots of luck.

@JessaBear36 lots of luck coming your way for darker lines.

AFM - im six weeks today. Have a scan in Tuesday, i can't wait.

Good luck for your scan! :)

Hey ladies still hanging around here well actually I'm stalking you all :rofl: sending lots of :dust: to you all xx

I have my 13 week scan and genetics testing next wed 9th so can't wait :) xx

Good luck for your scan! :) Did you tell your DH yet? I can't remember if you said or not x

Ladies I can't remember if I said on the August (or maybe July? LOL) thread but my SIL did IVF a little bit ago now, her beta blood tests have been somewhat slow to rise (not quite doubling but not slow enough to be certain it's a loss) and she just had a scan (she's around 7w, maybe 6w5d as she thinks she implanted later) and there was a little babe with a 122 heartbeat!!! <3 <3 <3

Ladies I can't remember if I said on the August (or maybe July? LOL) thread but my SIL did IVF a little bit ago now, her beta blood tests have been somewhat slow to rise (not quite doubling but not slow enough to be certain it's a loss) and she just had a scan (she's around 7w, maybe 6w5d as she thinks she implanted later) and there was a little babe with a 122 heartbeat!!! <3 <3 <3

That's wonderful news! <3

Hey ladies still hanging around here well actually I'm stalking you all :rofl: sending lots of :dust: to you all xx

Thanks for stalking us...I like it when familiar faces stick around :) Good luck with your appointment! Let us know how it all goes.

Thank goodness gracious I do not have any pee sticks.

cause i wanna pee on sticks.

5DPO. like WHY?! i know better. This is why I do not order tests early!

This made me smile so much! Thankful for our sanity by avoiding eye strained stresses from scanty lines hoping that it's all worth the wait!! FX hun. Have you set yourself up with a time to test?

@xMissxZoiex Hello darling, my name is also Zoe, we spell a little differently but so nice to meet you!!! Passing the time can help with fun conversations. Do you know your name meaning? #justforfun :hug:

Ladies I'm still trying to get used to my way around here and tried to quote multiple threads to reply to more but I'm still rusty here. Anyone willing to help me get up to date on how to do this would be greatly appreciated! :hug:

Happy you get to see your baba soon. Also that your sticking around waiting for us to board the train :dance:

I'm at it again ...:comp: I need to stay off Amazon :rofl:

I just ordered 25 Accumed hpt strips will be here by Sunday and 6 clearblue they will be here next week. Woot woot. Not buying anymore this month or next .. Still have a lot of the pregmate brand left to use till then. lol.

I have no control over testing and buying more .

Ladies I got OH to get me 2 cheap tests & a middle priced one!! Going to take one when he gets home!! I'll post a pic, 11 DPO (of course not 100% on that) in the PM. Praying for even a squinter that others can see too [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

I couldn't stand the wait. Especially with all the "symptoms" I'm having.

Ladies I got OH to get me 2 cheap tests & a middle priced one!! Going to take one when he gets home!! I'll post a pic, 11 DPO (of course not 100% on that) in the PM. Praying for even a squinter that others can see too [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

I couldn't stand the wait. Especially with all the "symptoms" I'm having.
Hooray can't wait FX FX[-o&lt;:wohoo:<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->