@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Turns out i was able to get 3 more FR & 2 walmart cheapies!! :happydance: I think it's the regular FR not the FRER, will know when he gets home.

Am I imagining that 2nd line on the FR??? I wish pictures picked up what eyes do.
11 DPO in the PM (I think)

20200903_203315.jpg 20200903_205133.jpg

Last edited:
I can't be sure hun but I am new to being eyes for extra lines. This is my 1st time TTC and the beginning of the journey on these threads. And what a wild journey it is but I wouldn't change the support for the world and all I can say is I have all Fx for you're :bfp:

You got loads of time for :bfp: to present itself :howdy:xx

Hoping there's a miss communication between what appears on the camera and reality of your stick <3

Still hope for more experienced eyes to take a gaze also hun. Positive vibes all the way over to you

@Becomeamum it's ok, don't stress, I'm probably imagining it & there's nothing actually there.

@Kiwiberry not seeing much, but my eyes are tired. If others see it too must be me. Good luck if u test fmu. But I did get a line on the tweaked test I did for u other day.

@Kiwiberry i thought I saw some thing on the lil purple one but otherwise they are a bit blurry on my screen. FX whatever you can see irl gets darker. Stalking you!!!

@Nixnax :yipee: blessings to you and your bean. Xx What a wonderful time for you, how are you feeling? :hugs2:

Thank you. Im feeling quite good at the moment. Just dog tired. No sickness yet. I had no symptoms in my tww, I had more symptoms in cycles where I wasn't pregnant. Doesn't feel real yet.

@Kiwiberry - can’t see much yet but FX if you Can see it in real life. Hope it gets darker soon.

@Becomeamum - I’m not that technically minded myself. What was it you wanted to do? You can reply to people’s comments by pressing Quote at the bottom.

Updating on Trigger test out. FMU was super dilute but the winner was Easy@Home. Line came up strong and fast. It beat out osom that took a while to develop. Osom is a tad darkers now but at 5 min like the pic was faint. I highly recommend easy at home. My blue handle Our Baby Test brand was bfn for like 3 minutes almost. I thought there was no way hcg was out of my system that fast. Which is why I used others.

So the Wondfo test is a baby dust brand that is wider. Expensive but easier to read but took a while to show but has dried just as dark as the e@h after pic taken.

Well there you go! Cheap tests are all you really need if you are wondering what to buy. I will get one frer in that comes with a digital but won't use it till late next week if I see any promising lines on other tests.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!! :wohoo:

20200904_041152.jpg

Thank you. Im feeling quite good at the moment. Just dog tired. No sickness yet. I had no symptoms in my tww, I had more symptoms in cycles where I wasn't pregnant. Doesn't feel real yet.

That's a confidence booster that you had no symptoms for TWW. We're all happy to see that here I'm sure!
I
hope you have opportunity to give yourself rest where possible whilst cooking your lil bun xx I wish you all the best hun.

@Deethehippy I seen a multi quote option where I could reply to many at the one time but can't seem to be able to get round it. Anyway I'm picking up my way round a little better, we won't sweat the small stuff hehe

HAPPY FRIDAY @FTale
:yipee:

Countdown begins for me.
3days until I test :bunny:

That's a confidence booster that you had no symptoms for TWW. We're all happy to see that here I'm sure!
I
hope you have opportunity to give yourself rest where possible whilst cooking your lil bun xx I wish you all the best hun.

@Deethehippy I seen a multi quote option where I could reply to many at the one time but can't seem to be able to get round it. Anyway I'm picking up my way round a little better, we won't sweat the small stuff hehe

HAPPY FRIDAY @FTale
:yipee:

Countdown begins for me.
3days until I test :bunny:

Hahahaha...luv the bunny..FX for you testing!!! Hugs

Taken a few hours later, I feel like it got slightly darker? I have 2 tests left, saving for Sunday & Monday. Top tests are last night, bottoms are now, put next to each other for comparison.

20200904_061810.jpg 20200904_063451.jpg 20200904_063422.jpg

Last edited:
Am I imagining that 2nd line on the FR??? I wish pictures picked up what eyes do.
11 DPO in the PM (I think)

View attachment 1087181 View attachment 1087184

Not seeing much just yet hon but I know how hard it is to catch vvv faint lines.
Thought maybe something was catching my eye on the Frer but not sure if its just the vvv faint grey line they already have on them b4 u use it.
Good luck. I really hope when u next test its a BFP.

Updating on Trigger test out. FMU was super dilute but the winner was Easy@Home. Line came up strong and fast. It beat out osom that took a while to develop. Osom is a tad darkers now but at 5 min like the pic was faint. I highly recommend easy at home. My blue handle Our Baby Test brand was bfn for like 3 minutes almost. I thought there was no way hcg was out of my system that fast. Which is why I used others.

So the Wondfo test is a baby dust brand that is wider. Expensive but easier to read but took a while to show but has dried just as dark as the e@h after pic taken.

Well there you go! Cheap tests are all you really need if you are wondering what to buy. I will get one frer in that comes with a digital but won't use it till late next week if I see any promising lines on other tests.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!! :wohoo:

View attachment 1087186

Thanks for sharing this hon. I have the easy@home hpt think im onto my 4th box of them now and they gave me lines with my chemicals. The best cheapie tests I've used so far is a brand called Sweetyfox they were the first tests to tell me I was pregnant back in July.
Then the following day all tests had lines.
I've tried out quite a few ICs since February and the sweetyfox are my favourite right now.
I used to love frer but I hate it that they already have a v v v faint grey line b4 u even test.
I find with most ICs as well that they all have v v v faint shadows even when not pregnant.
The sweetyfox ones are practically stark white when negatives but even they have the very slightest hint of a shadow but not as bad as some of the others.
The easy@home ones always give a faint shadow.
But with my 3 chemicals they did give faint pink lines. The shadows on them are grey in colour and really faint.
I've ordered some Pregmate O and HPT tests never used them b4 but something was drawing me to them so I thought I wud order some. There coming from America so they won't be here until around the 17th September but we can't try this month anyway so it dont really matter.
Good luck hon I hope this is ure month.

@Kiwiberry not seeing much, but my eyes are tired. If others see it too must be me. Good luck if u test fmu. But I did get a line on the tweaked test I did for u other day.

Hello hon how's ure tests now? I hope they are getting darker. I have prayed for you hon.

AFM
Cd7 and still spotting but very lightly.
Looks like in going go ovulate at a really good time instead of supper early and I can even try.:-(

I feel so left out.
Everyone on here is all excited about trying and testing and I just feel like I dont belong because we can't try this cycle.
Im still temping but haven't done any OPKs yet. I just dont have the urge like I normoly do.
I just feel like we'll we can't try so what's the point.
I cud release a really good egg and its just gonna get waisted.

Im not sure if I can hold off untill December now.
I really feel sad that I can't try this cycle let alone leaving it untill December which feels like ages away.

I keep thinking what if one of these 3 eggs is the ONE.
And if we're not trying I cud potentially miss the boat all together.
It feels like I'm just gonna chuck 3 possibly decent eggs down the drain.
Am I being silly,?

Now contemplating trying again next cycle in October but really not sure 100%

I know this sounds weird but I really didn't want a summer due date.
It gets so hot here in the summer now that its unbearable and we do not have Air con.
Our houses here are designed for more cold weather so In the summer time my house is like a sauna.
I wud be worried about having a newborn baby and trying to keep it cool when its 30+c and there's no where to get away from it.
We have fans but they do nothing on very hot days. They just seem to blow the hot air around.
My eldest daughter was born in August and that summer was so hot and at night I cudnt sleep. I had to wet towels with cold water and drape them over me.

With me im not aloud to go the full 40 weeks im only able to go to 37 or 38 weeks at a push.

So for instance if fall pregnant in October id be due in July but will have baby in June
And if I fall in Nov I'd have baby in July.

Dec wud be August but I do find here that our hotest time is June and July. And then August can be hot but is changeable and usually by the end is alot cooler esp at night.

So even waiting untill Dec, yes I wud be due in September but wud have baby toward the end of August.

Anyway moving forward im now wondering if im being really stupid and with my age etc I just worry about getting pregnant and staying pregnant with a healthy baby rather then when id be due.

By the way im not a fan of summer one bit. I just dont like it when its to hot and there's no way of getting away from it.

Sorry for the rant but my main reasons for leaving it untill December or Jan was so I wudnt have to take care of a newborn when its very very hot. Its not nice bring heavily pregnant in the summer but I wud put up with that just to have a baby but its the worry of keeping that tiny baby cool. Because there not aloud to over heat.

Another thing with me id be in hospital for a good week after giving birth and the thought of being stuck in a hot sweaty stuffy ward is just urghhhhh.

Sorry for the rant ladies I just dont know what to do.
What wud you all do in my situation? .
Please be honest.
I definitely can't try this cycle because of the bloodtests but I can try in October if I want to.

Put ureselves in my shoes

If u were coming up to 41 and DH 45 nearly 46(May)
TTC for over 6 months with 3 early losses.
A son 1 year old

What wud u all do?

I know only I can make the decision myself and ive still got plenty of time to decide.
But was just curious on all ure thoughts.

Hubby wants me to give my body a good rest but I explained to him how I feel, I cud be throwing 3 good possible the ONE egg away.

Am I being stupid?
Am being selfish.
I want to be pregnant again so badly and have my rainbow baby, so am I being to silly over the whole summer due date thing?

I know most people love the summer but I dont. I love autumn winter im odd lol.

Id also like to add that this baby we are trying for will be my last so thats another reason I wanted to leave if as long as I though possible so it's not all over with in a blink if an eye.

I will be so happy if and when I do fall pregnant but ill also feel a bit sad that it will be my last.

Rant over
Sorry such a long post but I just had to get it out and ask ure thoughts.
DH is no good at this sort of stuff.
LOL.

Also I know im completely jumping the gun in assuming im gonna fall pregnant but if I am u can't ure bottom dollar it will be in October or November and I'll be due when its boiling hot.

Be ok if we had air con but we don't have it here.

OK OK OK rant now over.

Really need ure advice ladies.
So sorry for the very very long post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back