@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

AFM my opks have been lighter since the ones I posted on Sunday. I don't know if my body actually ovulated lol but if it did I'm 5dpo today. I'll probably start testing from Wednesday if I can control myself :shhh:

Thanks ladies for all the support and kindness while I went crazy testing :huvs:

@salamander91 We never really have the patience to wait :haha: FX for you <3

@tdog I'll see if I can get a digi and take it with my last FRER in a couple days. I'll make sure to update you lovely ladies with the results!

Countdown :arrow: 2days until testing.

I am busy this weekend with studying/practising virtual Yoga Teacher Training. Today & tomorrow I am preparing to teach my virtual classmates back bend & inversion sequences ahead of my practical in house exams in a fortnight's time.

My OH should be home today at some stage from being working away and he's home for atleast one week. It will be nice to have him back :cloud9:

Testing on Monday but will keep results to myself as AF is due this day also. I want the witch to pass me by before booking an app. In Doctors to confirm then I will share our lovely news with him.

I have had a missed MC before so I'm just a little nervous.. Also didn't DTD on O day so not too confident this time around as it was about 2days prior we DTD. But heck who knows :winkwink:

AFM my opks have been lighter since the ones I posted on Sunday. I don't know if my body actually ovulated lol but if it did I'm 5dpo today. I'll probably start testing from Wednesday if I can control myself :shhh:

Fingers crossed for you!

Countdown :arrow: 2days until testing.

I am busy this weekend with studying/practising virtual Yoga Teacher Training. Today & tomorrow I am preparing to teach my virtual classmates back bend & inversion sequences ahead of my practical in house exams in a fortnight's time.

My OH should be home today at some stage from being working away and he's home for atleast one week. It will be nice to have him back :cloud9:

Testing on Monday but will keep results to myself as AF is due this day also. I want the witch to pass me by before booking an app. In Doctors to confirm then I will share our lovely news with him.

I have had a missed MC before so I'm just a little nervous.. Also didn't DTD on O day so not too confident this time around as it was about 2days prior we DTD. But heck who knows :winkwink:

Yay for your hubby being back soon. And wow, you are one busy woman. It all sounds so fun. Wish I could do yoga. As for testing..Hugs...totally understand, :dust:
All my prayers for a positive test.

@Becomeamum good luck with testing! I have everything crossed for you! I'm glad your husband will be coming home. I bet it's going to be so lovely having him around again. Good luck with your yoga class as well! I know you said you're going to wait to tell your husband, but will you still share the results with us? [-o&lt;

Thanks so much for your sweet words & lovely support :hugs:

Yay for your hubby being back soon. And wow, you are one busy woman. It all sounds so fun. Wish I could do yoga. As for testing..Hugs...totally understand, :dust:
All my prayers for a positive test.

I had a break from my college degree over the summer and with everything on lock down due to covid I signed up for the Yoga Teacher Training to keep me from going mad as we were also in the WTT period and needed something else to fill my mind. Nothing better than body movement to keep the monkey mind at bay!

Yoga practise is amazing, I started out by watching videos on YouTube, 20min morning stretch or 10min wind down before bed. Helps me physically and mentally with calming the thoughts, grounding myself in a more present moment when I find myself anxiety riddled with obsessing over future possibilities or past experiences.. Centering myself in my body rather than being stuck in my head has been a great tool to help get through life! Eastern philosophy has so much to offer us westerners :rolleyes:

If you're interested I would search an easy beginners YouTube video and just take ten mins to stretch the body and switch up the videos with each day you wish to practise. I know classes can be expensive and sometimes the people in there are complete 'yogis' as a beginner you might feel you want to be at their level and forget why you are attending the class atal. For you.

I hope you give it a go and please let me know you're thoughts!

Anyone else any tips for de stressing the mind whilst on this subject? Bit of a self help junkie myself lol!!

Not married @FTale, as if it matters but happily enjoying where we're at! 2.5years together and TTC already! We had hoped to wait it out one more year. That itch don't listen though xx

@Becomeamum good luck with testing! I have everything crossed for you! I'm glad your husband will be coming home. I bet it's going to be so lovely having him around again. Good luck with your yoga class as well! I know you said you're going to wait to tell your husband, but will you still share the results with us? [-o&lt;

Thanks so much for your sweet words & lovely support :hugs:

Definitely in this together with all you girls and regardless of how many lines I see I will post a pic for support from you amazing ladies.

It will be the best support as men just don't understand what you go through during this TWW so I'll leave him out until the big positive news is finalised by the docs. Whenever that may be [-o&lt;

Thank you also Kiwi xx yes having him around this week will be so much support in itself after I test I'd rather not be alone so even though he doesn't know it. Just being here will be more than enough for me (gosh I'm getting emotional) hahaha

Definitely in this together with all you girls and regardless of how many lines I see I will post a pic for support from you amazing ladies.

It will be the best support as men just don't understand what you go through during this TWW so I'll leave him out until the big positive news is finalised by the docs. Whenever that may be [-o&lt;

Thank you also Kiwi xx yes having him around this week will be so much support in itself after I test I'd rather not be alone so even though he doesn't know it. Just being here will be more than enough for me (gosh I'm getting emotional) hahaha
Maybe getting emotional is a sign?? <3
Men really don't understand.... it's ok though, they find ways to support us even if they don't know it. I think I drove Tyler crazy asking him what he saw on my tests over and over again with the same test :rofl:. Then I would tell him he doesn't really see anything and he's just saying it to make me happy or because he really wants another baby....

Maybe getting emotional is a sign?? <3
Men really don't understand.... it's ok though, they find ways to support us even if they don't know it. I think I drove Tyler crazy asking him what he saw on my tests over and over again with the same test :rofl:. Then I would tell him he doesn't really see anything and he's just saying it to make me happy or because he really wants another baby....

Omg that's hilarious the poor man!! Well there you go, that's support in itself just letting you ride your own crazy train hahaha! Being emotional could be down to just PMS as witch due in two days too!!

I'll be just fine I have a safe space here and I've also told my best friend that we are trying so I might even nip over to her for testing day \\:D/

Last edited:
Omg that's hilarious the poor man!! Well there you go, that's support in itself just letting you ride your own crazy train hahaha!

I'll be just fine I have a safe space here and I've also told my best friend that we are trying so I might even nip over to her for testing day \\:D/
He does sometimes leave me as the sole passenger on that crazy train! :rofl:

Going over to your best friend's house sounds like a lovely idea. I bet she would absolutely adore that. I wish I lived closer to my best friend, she moved about 1 1/2 hours away. Her girlfriend is really possessive as well, so we don't get to see each other that often. I did send her a text message though! I blew up her phone at 6 a.m. in the morning LOL!

I haven't slept much tonight, my anxiety and excitement is really triggering my insomnia. That's okay though, I'll be able to get a nice nap in with my son (he sleeps with me). Especially after my oldest daughter goes back to her dad's house for the weekend.

He does sometimes leave me as the sole passenger on that crazy train! :rofl:

Going over to your best friend's house sounds like a lovely idea. I bet she would absolutely adore that. I wish I lived closer to my best friend, she moved about 1 1/2 hours away. Her girlfriend is really possessive as well, so we don't get to see each other that often. I did send her a text message though! I blew up her phone at 6 a.m. in the morning LOL!

I haven't slept much tonight, my anxiety and excitement is really triggering my insomnia. That's okay though, I'll be able to get a nice nap in with my son (he sleeps with me). Especially after my oldest daughter goes back to her dad's house for the weekend.

Awh where are you in the world hun? It's Saturday morning here in the Emerald Isle with beautiful sunshine!

That's sad about your BF. The most important things in life are having a steady support group no matter how far they are away from you that you can always reach them in your time of need. Thank god for technology you can even see a familiar face from afar!

When do you plan on telling the children of the house about their new special addition? I have three younger siblings! I was an only child until my parents remarried and began their own little families so the eldest is turning 12 this month, next to her is 9 and with my dad their little one is just 4!! All girls. I hoping to have plenty of babysitting duties from them when the time comes lol

Thanks ladies for all the support and kindness while I went crazy testing :huvs:

@salamander91 We never really have the patience to wait :haha: FX for you <3

@tdog I'll see if I can get a digi and take it with my last FRER in a couple days. I'll make sure to update you lovely ladies with the results!

Yey can't wait to see :wohoo: xx

Awh where are you in the world hun? It's Saturday morning here in the Emerald Isle with beautiful sunshine!

That's sad about your BF. The most important things in life are having a steady support group no matter how far they are away from you that you can always reach them in your time of need. Thank god for technology you can even see a familiar face from afar!

When do you plan on telling the children of the house about their new special addition? I have three younger siblings! I was an only child until my parents remarried and began their own little families so the eldest is turning 12 this month, next to her is 9 and with my dad their little one is just 4!! All girls. I hoping to have plenty of babysitting duties from them when the time comes lol

Where in Ireland are you? I'm originally from England but living in NI now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->