@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Congratulations Kiwiberry. I'm so pleased for you because I know you thought you was out to begin with.

My AF is on day 7 today..so long! I have decided to take a stand regarding my terrible AF's and 'probable fibroid' diagnosis. I am going to go back to the doctors and push for a scan. I am also going to confess and tell them I am TTC..this will be hard for me because I am a private person but I think I need them behind me and to help me if these fibroids could possibly be removed or helped with.

I'm back to work on Monday after 6 months off..I'm kinda nervous as I'll be working with new people. I really loved the time of with the children so much. <3

@Suggerhoney which blood tests are you doing this cycle? I’m wondering why they told you not to TTC this month.

@Deethehippy i think that is a great idea and you’ll feel better having them on your side to help. Also, I just started back at work too (I am a teacher) and it is hard not being with my LO all day! But our COVID numbers keep rising each week so I don’t know how long we will be in person and not virtual.

I think I’m 2dpo, maybe 1.75 dpo lol my temp was low yesterday morning but I think I ovulated in the morning too.. And my surge was gone so I am calling yesterday 1dpo! Now the long wait!

@MrsKatie thank you hun! Congratulations to you too as well! :yipee:

@Deethehippy I hope they're able to help you with the fibroids! Also good luck going back to work!

@tbfromlv good luck to you sweetie! I have everything crossed for you! :)

AFM: time to take a bath and get a little bit of chores done. My girls are at their dad's house for the weekend, I really miss them. I'm happy my son is here to keep me company though!

Almost to my peak! I’m guessing it’ll be tomorrow. When I was this high last time, I peaked the next day. Maybe I’m just paying more attention to my body, but I almost “feel” like I’m about to ovulate. Sounds weird...but i have been feeling slightly crampy and well...in the “mood.” I feel like my cycle is finally back to normal after that crazy one last month.

Good luck to all this month!

2CC0E33F-0CD0-4813-B6B3-EB954F87D931.jpeg

Congratulations Kiwiberry. I'm so pleased for you because I know you thought you was out to begin with.

My AF is on day 7 today..so long! I have decided to take a stand regarding my terrible AF's and 'probable fibroid' diagnosis. I am going to go back to the doctors and push for a scan. I am also going to confess and tell them I am TTC..this will be hard for me because I am a private person but I think I need them behind me and to help me if these fibroids could possibly be removed or helped with.

I'm back to work on Monday after 6 months off..I'm kinda nervous as I'll be working with new people. I really loved the time of with the children so much. <3

Good luck with the doctor dee! I had to tell mine that I was ttc. I don't know why it seems such personal info but I don't like telling them either. It did make me laugh that saying we were ttc embarrassed me but not the smear :haha:

Good luck with the blood test, I hope you at least get some answers as to what could possibly be going on. I hope it's something they can help you with now maybe balance out your hormones.

Thanks hon. Yes im hoping if it is anything its just something that they can give me medication for.
I just dont want to have to go through any more Misscariges.
Im so scared im gonna get told its something bad like peri menopause or anything that will prevent me ever having a healthy pregnancy and baby ever again.
Im trying to stay as positive as I can but its so hard.
I stupidly googled recurring early Misscariges and its really worried me.
I really hope we are able to ttc again and we do get our rainbow.
Even if it takes another 4 months to fall pregnant I really wudnt mind.

All I want is to be pregnant with a healthy baby.
Someone asked me the other day if I wud like another boy or a girl and I really cudnt care less about gender. I wud so happy with either, just as long as he or she is healthy that is all that matters to me.

@Suggerhoney good luck for your blood test :)

Thanks Bev ure always so supportive and so kind. Bless you

@Suggerhoney which blood tests are you doing this cycle? I’m wondering why they told you not to TTC this month.

@Deethehippy i think that is a great idea and you’ll feel better having them on your side to help. Also, I just started back at work too (I am a teacher) and it is hard not being with my LO all day! But our COVID numbers keep rising each week so I don’t know how long we will be in person and not virtual.

I think I’m 2dpo, maybe 1.75 dpo lol my temp was low yesterday morning but I think I ovulated in the morning too.. And my surge was gone so I am calling yesterday 1dpo! Now the long wait!

Hi hon.
Im not sure what they are called but I had to have the first blood draw done between cd 1 to 5.
I managed to get it done on cd 4.
My second blood draw needs to be done roughly around 7 days b4 AF.
I think to rest hormones b4 ovulation and then after ovulation.
Also noticed they are checking my thyroid.
I asked her if was OK to keep trying this cycle and she said not to.
She just said if I became pregnant then the results wudnt be accurate.
:shrug:

She did say I can go ahead and try next cycle but im not sure if I want to leave it a bit and start trying again around December.
Im gonna see how I feel when this cycle ends and see how I feel.
One part of me is sad because we can't try this cycle and im only on cd9 now.
And the other side of me is saying to have a break and then start trying again in December or very early in the new year.
Guess I'm gonna have to wait to see what these bloods reveal first.
I really hope it isn't anything that will prevent me from ever having another baby.

The doctor thought it may be peri menopause.
That really upsett me.
But im definitely O every single month and im not dry down there or anything like that.
So jm hoping im nowhere near peri menopause and that my problem is something very small and easily fixed with just being perscribed something. Or just by taking extra vitamins like those B vitamins I dreamed about.

Thanks Bev ure always so supportive and so kind. Bless you

Hi hon.
Im not sure what they are called but I had to have the first blood draw done between cd 1 to 5.
I managed to get it done on cd 4.
My second blood draw needs to be done roughly around 7 days b4 AF.
I think to rest hormones b4 ovulation and then after ovulation.
Also noticed they are checking my thyroid.
I asked her if was OK to keep trying this cycle and she said not to.
She just said if I became pregnant then the results wudnt be accurate.
:shrug:

She did say I can go ahead and try next cycle but im not sure if I want to leave it a bit and start trying again around December.
Im gonna see how I feel when this cycle ends and see how I feel.
One part of me is sad because we can't try this cycle and im only on cd9 now.
And the other side of me is saying to have a break and then start trying again in December or very early in the new year.
Guess I'm gonna have to wait to see what these bloods reveal first.
I really hope it isn't anything that will prevent me from ever having another baby.

The doctor thought it may be peri menopause.
That really upsett me.
But im definitely O every single month and im not dry down there or anything like that.
So jm hoping im nowhere near peri menopause and that my problem is something very small and easily fixed with just being perscribed something. Or just by taking extra vitamins like those B vitamins I dreamed about.

i totally understand! It’s like one of those things that you don’t want them to find anything of course but part of you hopes they find something so that you can Fix it! I’ve been pregnant 8 times and only have one (amazing) child but she was done IVF. All my labs have come back normal BUT I do have endometriosis and it’s likely the issue for me. Wouldn’t that be absolutely wonderful if the B Vitamins were the key??

Hello ladies,

I am currently approximately 7 days past ovulation. Last night while doing the baby dance I got a sharp pain in my left ovary area (sharp) it seemed to lessen significantly with change of position but then an 1-2 hours later the pain came back and was severe, felt like someone was stabbing my left ovary area and I was experiencing cramps. I took 2 Advil’s and eventually fell asleep, no pain today. I also tested this morning and it was negative.

Has anyone experienced this before? Is it something to be super concerned about?

This made me smile so much! Thankful for our sanity by avoiding eye strained stresses from scanty lines hoping that it's all worth the wait!! FX hun. Have you set yourself up with a time to test?

@xMissxZoiex Hello darling, my name is also Zoe, we spell a little differently but so nice to meet you!!! Passing the time can help with fun conversations. Do you know your name meaning? #justforfun :hug:

Ladies I'm still trying to get used to my way around here and tried to quote multiple threads to reply to more but I'm still rusty here. Anyone willing to help me get up to date on how to do this would be greatly appreciated! :hug:

Lovely to meet another Zoe lol, I actually don't know the name meaning!.

i totally understand! It’s like one of those things that you don’t want them to find anything of course but part of you hopes they find something so that you can Fix it! I’ve been pregnant 8 times and only have one (amazing) child but she was done IVF. All my labs have come back normal BUT I do have endometriosis and it’s likely the issue for me. Wouldn’t that be absolutely wonderful if the B Vitamins were the key??

Im so sorry for all ure losses hon.
I feel so blessed to have the Children I do have and I fell pregnant so easily and never needed fertility treatment.
I feel so sorry for ladies like you.
I hate it that there's womon and men out there that can have kids so easily and they mistreat them etc when there's so many lovely ladies that can't have kids naturally.
It makes me feel so sad.
Im keeping everything all crossed for you hon.
That wud be great if it is only down to vitamins.
See even if I get the all clear Im gonna then worry its something to do with my DH.
My son will be 1 on 23rd September so it wasnt really that long ago I was pregnant with him.
We fell for him so easily.
I new it wudnt be so easy this time around because of my age but I never thought it was gonna be this hard.
I really hope we all get our BFPs together so we can all be in the same due date group.
That wud be so awesome.

Hello ladies,

I am currently approximately 7 days past ovulation. Last night while doing the baby dance I got a sharp pain in my left ovary area (sharp) it seemed to lessen significantly with change of position but then an 1-2 hours later the pain came back and was severe, felt like someone was stabbing my left ovary area and I was experiencing cramps. I took 2 Advil’s and eventually fell asleep, no pain today. I also tested this morning and it was negative.

Has anyone experienced this before? Is it something to be super concerned about?

Hi hon
I've had that on cycles I've not been pregnant and I've also had it on cycles I was pregnant.
So its hard to say what it is.
I had it last cycle at 8 and 9 dpo and felt for sure it was implantation but it wasn't and my period arrived right on time.
I've had 3 very early losses since April and with them I had that pain as well. We have been trying for almost 7 months.

I had same kind of pain with my son to but it lasted a few days and my back really hurt.
Tested positive the day after the pains.

Good luck hon I really hope ure pains mean something.
Sometimes I just think when we're ttc we take more notice of every twinge and ache where as if we wasn't trying we wudnt even notice it.
Good luck tho I really do hope these pains mean something for you.
Keep us posted.
U may be testing to early so give it a few more days and test again.

AFM
Cd9 opk still very negative.
I just know im gonna ovulate at a really good time and im so sad we can't try.
Just want to get this cycle out the way and get there bloods and results and hopfully I can start trying again as soon as I feel ready.
Maybe be back in the testing thread in October.
Im not sure if I can hold off untill December.
Im gonna give it a shot tho but if I get to the end of this cycle and feel I really want to start trying again im just gonna go for it.

Hiiii.. finally ordered my tests and they should be here by Wednesday 9th so will be testing then hopefully (if they come early enough lol)

Here's today's tests

The picture with lots of tests was early afternoon and the single test was just now.

What do with think?, egg coming soon?.

20200906_141336.jpg 20200906_174232.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"