@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Awh where are you in the world hun? It's Saturday morning here in the Emerald Isle with beautiful sunshine!

That's sad about your BF. The most important things in life are having a steady support group no matter how far they are away from you that you can always reach them in your time of need. Thank god for technology you can even see a familiar face from afar!

When do you plan on telling the children of the house about their new special addition? I have three younger siblings! I was an only child until my parents remarried and began their own little families so the eldest is turning 12 this month, next to her is 9 and with my dad their little one is just 4!! All girls. I hoping to have plenty of babysitting duties from them when the time comes lol
I live in the US on the East Coast. I will probably tell them after 12 weeks, although it will most likely be sooner because I'm expecting my bump to pop super quick being my 4th pregnancy :shock:. I'm also really short, 5 ft 2 inches (157 cm).

I live in the US on the East Coast. I will probably tell them after 12 weeks, although it will most likely be sooner because I'm expecting my bump to pop super quick being my 4th pregnancy :shock:. I'm also really short, 5 ft 2 inches (157 cm).

Awh your teeny tiny hun! I'm only two inches more hehe

I'd love to visit America, myself and OH always said route 66 is def. On the cards some day. I've never been. He's been to Vegas a few times for MMA fights. Not my scene, he says hell go again for his stag! Although he must pop theQ first lol

Last edited:
Awh your teeny tiny hun! I'm only two inches more hehe

I'd love to visit America, myself and OH always said route 66 is def. On the cards some day. I've never been. He's been to Vegas a few times for MMA fights. Not my scene, he says hell go again for his stag! Although he must pop a Q first lol
I wish I was two in taller! I hate being short.

I know I said I wasn't going to test until later but we all know that was a lie! I'm currently 7 dpo, so let the madness begin. These are from the same test, just differently background and angles.

Screenshot_20200905-074139_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200905-074154_Gallery.jpg

I LOVE NI accent!! I'm Rep. South East about an hr down from Dublin. Carlow

Where abouts up North are you?

I'm in Armagh. My sister in law just qualified as a midwife in the south. She'll be working in drogheda I think.

@Becomeamum Its like you read my thoughts. I have tried so hard to find a beginner's youtube to due. I heard it could help with circulation to ovaries. But I couldn't keep up...lol..not very beginnerish. So ended up doing stretches I use to do after a run(when I could..hehehe). By all means send suggestions on what to who to watch. I am very limber but a chunky :laugh2: so some poses may only last a second or two.
I am sorry for writing 'hubby',I paused right after I put it down realizing I didnt really know if that was right. Then thought I should look back to be for sure but it was early n my lazy butt said...naaaahhh you are over thinking. Hit send and go back to sleep:dohh: He will now be referred to as your 'Main Squeeze'....old skool....hehehe Hugs

@monroea 7dpo!! Here we go!! Blessings for a second line soon! Excited for you:dance:

AFM my opks have been lighter since the ones I posted on Sunday. I don't know if my body actually ovulated lol but if it did I'm 5dpo today. I'll probably start testing from Wednesday if I can control myself :shhh:

We Dpoing together and it is weird to have a dpo with the same as the date. Making the wait seem longer. Is it just me? lol

We Dpoing together and it is weird to have a dpo with the same as the date. Making the wait seem longer. Is it just me? lol

I didn't even notice :lol: at least it's easy to remember what dpo we are

Hello ladies i am really sorry ladies i know i am not very active on baby and bump but i really need help i am 4dpo and i ovulated on cycle day 18 which i got my positive ovulation test on the 1st of september. I am bleeding but not heavy i would say medium flow i am putting my chart up and my temp has not gone down can you ladies please give me some advice thank you ladies

Screenshot_20200905-133812_FF Mobile.jpg

@FTale @salamander91 that's so sweet and amazing that you two have the same cycle! Wouldn't it be even more amazing and adorable if you end up pregnant at the same time!!?

@Sarah Pearce you said it's not heavy bleeding, so is it spotting? It could be implantation bleeding! That could be why your temp is still up too!!

@Suggerhoney how weird (but good) that you had those dreams, I'm sure that is a way of telling you things and I hope that the vits do their thing for you! It's been my second dream now, dreamt I had my bfp around ovulation so I'm hoping it means something!

@FTale I think working mainly. Been busy the last couple of days and a colleague is now on holiday until Wednesday so I'll be picking up their workload too. Wednesday is the earliest I will allow myself to test so it's a good way to pass the time haha. The blanket sounds fabulous, I wish I could be creative like that. Otherwise I'll just read. I did start watching Supernatural and got into that until they took it off Prime TV so that's a no go atm!

Its definitely a weird one. I will start taking the vits when we start trying again. I've already been taking vits D and folic acid for 6 months but I cudnt ignore that dream so found some B vitamins on Amazon and brought some.
App they make ure per turn really bright yellow haha.
Wish I was trying this cycle. Im on cd 8 now so will be Ovulating in the next few days.
Never mind I know these bloodtests need to be done.
I can book my 2nd blood panel in as soon as I've Ovulated.
Roughly due AF around the 25th or 26th September but will know for sure when I ovulate because I always have a 15 to 16 day luteal phase.
Mite start trying again next cycle or mite still hold off until around December time. Still not sure yet.
Just hope the bloods don't reveal anything to bad.
Im hoping everything is either normol or its something hormone related that they can give me medication for.
So nervous.
Won't get my results untill the very end of September or early October.
Not sure if they will want to do any more tests after that. But there has to be a reason I keep having chemicals unless it is lack of B vitamins.

This thread moves so fast. I will catch up properly tomorrow. Omg a kitten & puppy....bit of advice...dont do it :rofl: such hard work my kitten has turned into some sort of hunter lion & the puppy is his prey lol. They fight all day with the puppy losing alot! Seriously thinking newborn quads would be easier :rofl: anyway we have to keep the puppy in our room at night as the cat would actually kill him :dohh: & I swear I havent even touched my partner in a week :( feel a bit needy tbh. Only just stopped af &in all honesty I doubt I will even have sex this month, the puppy is amazing though I will add some pics tomorrow hes just a ball of fluff so cute.

OK OK now u have to send us a photo hon.
Kittens and puppies together oh my goodness so funny but hard work. I do love them tho there so cute hehe.

Puppies are such hard work. Give me a newborn ANY day of the week instead!
Cd 5 & still bleeding - thank you CP. anyway no cue of dh will be home for o or not.
Lots of :dust:

Hugs hon. Im on cd8 but we can't try this cycle because I'm having bloodwork for recurring Misscariges. Was hoping we cud still try but the nurse said no.
Mite be back in October or I mite take a longer break and start trying again in December not sure yet.
This ttc and chemical pregnancies is so hard mentally and physically.
I have been thinking about u hon.
I agree tho give me a newborn anyway over a puppy hahaha. Puppies are so cute but hard work lol.

Hey ladies, check this out :)
I think I'm around 12 DPO, AF due Monday.

View attachment 1087216

I can see it hon. Fixed for you. Good luck

@FTale @salamander91 that's so sweet and amazing that you two have the same cycle! Wouldn't it be even more amazing and adorable if you end up pregnant at the same time!!?

@Sarah Pearce you said it's not heavy bleeding, so is it spotting? It could be implantation bleeding! That could be why your temp is still up too!!
It is light bleeding not spotting

Hello ladies i am really sorry ladies i know i am not very active on baby and bump but i really need help i am 4dpo and i ovulated on cycle day 18 which i got my positive ovulation test on the 1st of september. I am bleeding but not heavy i would say medium flow i am putting my chart up and my temp has not gone down can you ladies please give me some advice thank you ladies

View attachment 1087226

I’m no expert, but here’s my take based on your chart. First, your chart is super inaccurate because your times are all over the place. (Unless you’re using a sensor of some kind, then disregard this, but I’d suggest changing the mode to show that you’re using a sensor because FF cares if your timing is correct or not). If You disregarded that anomaly temp on CD 11 it looks like you might be 8dpo with a slow rise, but 2dpo or 4dpo isn’t out of the question either. Either way, FF hasn’t recognized it because the pattern just isn’t a super clear indicator. Maybe go in and disregard that CD11 temp and see what changes FF gives you. No help with the bleeding though. Could be implantation...or if you’re 8dpo and it’s heavier it could be a short Luteal phase (easily corrected with a progesterone supplement most of the time!).

My Progesterone test is positive (one line is positive...so confusing!) today! It was a dark negative at 5DPO. Now I have proof that I really did ovulate.

I’m just over here in total shock. I guess low carb really does make you ovulate sometimes. I can’t wait for Monday so I can test. I’m so ready.

@MrS. MaBrEy \\:D/ Heck yeah!!! You ovulated!!! Praying your progesterone stays strong and this cycle is bfp.

AFM: Itsva 3 day holiday weekend here in US and I'm gonna take a mini break from the boards to spend time with my family. Will be tuning in on Tuesday hopefully to see some bfps celebrations going on. HUGS ALL:dust:

@MrS. MaBrEy Good luck!! FX for you!!! I bet it feels so good for you knowing that you definitely ovulated! I'm so excited for you! :hapoydance:

@FTale I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend and spending time with your family <3.

@MrS. MaBrEy \\:D/ Heck yeah!!! You ovulated!!! Praying your progesterone stays strong and this cycle is bfp.

AFM: Itsva 3 day holiday weekend here in US and I'm gonna take a mini break from the boards to spend time with my family. Will be tuning in on Tuesday hopefully to see some bfps celebrations going on. HUGS ALL:dust:

Have a lovely break hon

My Progesterone test is positive (one line is positive...so confusing!) today! It was a dark negative at 5DPO. Now I have proof that I really did ovulate.

I’m just over here in total shock. I guess low carb really does make you ovulate sometimes. I can’t wait for Monday so I can test. I’m so ready.

Yay for ovulation praying ure progesterone stays elevated hon and u get a awesome BFP.
Im wondering if my problems are down to progesterone.
The one thing that's confusing me is my luteal phase isn't short. Its 15 to 16 days.
I just noticed with the 3 chemicals this year my temp stayed elevated for about 4 days and then started dropping.
Im having bloodtests so hopfully can get to the bottom of it all soon.
Just waiting to O so I can book my second blood panel then its the waiting for the results urghhhhh ](*,)

Have a lovely break hon

Yay for ovulation praying ure progesterone stays elevated hon and u get a awesome BFP.
Im wondering if my problems are down to progesterone.
The one thing that's confusing me is my luteal phase isn't short. Its 15 to 16 days.
I just noticed with the 3 chemicals this year my temp stayed elevated for about 4 days and then started dropping.
Im having bloodtests so hopfully can get to the bottom of it all soon.
Just waiting to O so I can book my second blood panel then its the waiting for the results urghhhhh ](*,)
Good luck with the blood test, I hope you at least get some answers as to what could possibly be going on. I hope it's something they can help you with now maybe balance out your hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->