• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Feeling on such a low one today ladies.
So sad we can't try and really starting to think im never ever going to be pregnant with a healthy baby ever again.
I just want to experience pregnancy for one last time b4 its all to late.
But im so sacred its already to late and all im gonna have is losses.
Sorry to be such a Debbie downer but just feel so fed up.

So sad we can't try and really starting to think im never ever going to be pregnant with a healthy baby ever again.

Hugs hun :hugs: I've really been struggling with my messed up cycles. I an't help worrying it won't happen for me too. I'm only 29 so should have plenty of time yet but ttc has been so much harder this time around :-(

I’ve been having stabbing pain in my right ovary since my chemical. The bleeding has stopped but the pain is still going strong

Hugs hun :hugs: I've really been struggling with my messed up cycles. I an't help worrying it won't happen for me too. I'm only 29 so should have plenty of time yet but ttc has been so much harder this time around :-(

Its horrible isn't it hon.
I really hope and pray ure cycles sort themselves out hon. Been rooting for you so much.
I really want all us that have been here for ages to get our BFPs and all be in the due date group together.
The one thing that's kept me going all these months is u ladies.
I have my husband but he isn't much help at all.
Im so glad I have u ladies to talk to.
I hate posting negative things but sometimes it just hits u and u start worrying its never going to happen.
We've had so many ladies come and go and were all still stuck in the testing threads.
Man im feeling so sorry myself I need a good drink or something lol.

Hugs hon

I’ve been having stabbing pain in my right ovary since my chemical. The bleeding has stopped but the pain is still going strong

Hi hon im wondering if u shud get checked out by a doctor.
Im wondering if u mite have a cyst thats causing u this pain.

I had one when I was pregnant with my daughter.
I went into hospital at 6 weeks and they thought I was having a ectopic but it was a cyst.
It was really painful and on one side.
It did disappear on its own in the end.

Massive hugs!, I totally get where your coming from and it's so hard to deal with!. Big virtual hug!! <3

Last opk pic I promise :-= POASA is real right now hahaha

I'm only CD16 which is early for me by 2/3 days!, fingers and toes crossed!!.

20200906_205149.jpg

Haven't read through the last few messages of this thread so I hope everyone is ok and doing well. If you're not, big hugs to you :hugs:

I'm feeling quite down this evening, just feel silly for thinking that I could even be in with a chance this month. Bbs don't feel as bad today - still a bit more sore than usually are but not as much as they were this morning or the last few days. I feel nothing else, even less cramps and backache today. Cm is like a white lotiony texture but not a lot of it (albeit I can't reach very far in so only pick up what's on the entrance/about an inch in) and it had patches of thicker slightly stickier in so that's obviously not coming to anything. I've had a headache this afternoon as well and that's obviously a bad thing if the statistics on countdown to pregnancy are anything to go by. I took some paracetamol a couple hours ago but not really shifting it and I don't want to take ibuprofen for obvious reasons yet. I don't know if it's because I havent really drunk anything or because I've been sleeping a bit more than usual the last days or two.

Sorry. I just needed to vent a little. I just feel really out and I'm only 7dpo :neutral: We are not even doing this as an active ttc - my heart and admiration goes out to all of you who have been doing this month on month.

Its horrible isn't it hon.
I really hope and pray ure cycles sort themselves out hon. Been rooting for you so much.
I really want all us that have been here for ages to get our BFPs and all be in the due date group together.
The one thing that's kept me going all these months is u ladies.
I have my husband but he isn't much help at all.
Im so glad I have u ladies to talk to.
I hate posting negative things but sometimes it just hits u and u start worrying its never going to happen.
We've had so many ladies come and go and were all still stuck in the testing threads.
Man im feeling so sorry myself I need a good drink or something lol.

Hugs hon

Thanks hun. I'm rooting for you too! Having you ladies here for support has made a huge difference for me. Fx we all get our sticky beans soon <3

Massive hugs!, I totally get where your coming from and it's so hard to deal with!. Big virtual hug!! <3

Thanks hon. Bless you.
Ure OPKs are amazing and I really hope this is ure month.

Haven't read through the last few messages of this thread so I hope everyone is ok and doing well. If you're not, big hugs to you :hugs:

I'm feeling quite down this evening, just feel silly for thinking that I could even be in with a chance this month. Bbs don't feel as bad today - still a bit more sore than usually are but not as much as they were this morning or the last few days. I feel nothing else, even less cramps and backache today. Cm is like a white lotiony texture but not a lot of it (albeit I can't reach very far in so only pick up what's on the entrance/about an inch in) and it had patches of thicker slightly stickier in so that's obviously not coming to anything. I've had a headache this afternoon as well and that's obviously a bad thing if the statistics on countdown to pregnancy are anything to go by. I took some paracetamol a couple hours ago but not really shifting it and I don't want to take ibuprofen for obvious reasons yet. I don't know if it's because I havent really drunk anything or because I've been sleeping a bit more than usual the last days or two.

Sorry. I just needed to vent a little. I just feel really out and I'm only 7dpo :neutral: We are not even doing this as an active ttc - my heart and admiration goes out to all of you who have been doing this month on month.

Sorry ure feeling out but 7dpo is still very very early and even with my chemicals I didn't get symptoms untill 8 or 9dpo.
U still have plenty of time yet.
Good luck.

Really wish I cud try this cycle.
Im only on cd9 and I just want this cycle out the way so then I've got the option to start trying again next cycle .
Providing the bloods don't reveal anything to bad. .
Good luck hon.
Thanks hun. I'm rooting for you too! Having you ladies here for support has made a huge difference for me. Fx we all get our sticky beans soon <3

Fixed hon. Like I want it for all of us so bad.
We all deserve to be in them pregnancy forums now. I really hope we are all next to get our much wanted BFPs.

Hi ladies, had such a busy weekend but I am still following. It's been a roller coaster reading the last few comments, my heart goes out to anyone who may be feeling depleted but I'd like to offer a little positive note that it is just your fears you're listening to.

* Noone has been told that they will not or can not have any kids at this point!
Embrace that last sentence, BECAUSE YOU CAN EMBRACE THE TRUTH OF THE SITUATION AS YOUR IN IT NOW LADIES!

I mean that to hopefully lighten up any thoughts that have gone astray down the road of over thinking. I hope the caps don't come off wrong. I understand its much harder to practise. It's also so lovely to see so much support here from magical women that feel like they're on a merrygoround of trying testing and my heart goes out to anyone who has been losing their precious pregnancies along the way.

There is hope. I hope you can find it :flow:

Broodiness is real. <3

For anyone who is going through testing times with unknown answers I hope there's peace soon
:hug:

Update before I go to sleep.

AF due tomorrow.

Feel like she's coming too! :x:-(:-(

No show as of yet. Thanks girls. FX
Will try go one more day before getting a test to see if she shows tonight.

Hi ladies, had such a busy weekend but I am still following. It's been a roller coaster reading the last few comments, my heart goes out to anyone who may be feeling depleted but I'd like to offer a little positive note that it is just your fears you're listening to.

* Noone has been told that they will not or can not have any kids at this point!
Embrace that last sentence, BECAUSE YOU CAN EMBRACE THE TRUTH OF THE SITUATION AS YOUR IN IT NOW LADIES!

I mean that to hopefully lighten up any thoughts that have gone astray down the road of over thinking. I hope the caps don't come off wrong. I understand its much harder to practise. It's also so lovely to see so much support here from magical women that feel like they're on a merrygoround of trying testing and my heart goes out to anyone who has been losing their precious pregnancies along the way.

There is hope. I hope you can find it :flow:

Broodiness is real. <3

For anyone who is going through testing times with unknown answers I hope there's peace soon
:hug:
This was such a nice thing to say and actually really helped me this morning :) I truly wish the same for you too. I hope AF doesn't arrive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->