• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Fingers crossed she doesn’t come at all!
This was such a nice thing to say and actually really helped me this morning :) I truly wish the same for you too. I hope AF doesn't arrive x

:kiss:

Thank you all. Will try keep myself busy today and my college registration for my second year is tomorrow so hopefully time will go by without a visit from the witch!! :gun: lol

Thanks @Suggerhoney I was just having a bit if feel sorry for me time. I feel better now headache has gone and I've had more sleep. And of course you're right, it is very early still so I'm going to try and keep some optimism going :)

@Becomeamum that was really nice to read and I really hope af stays away for the next few months!

As an aside, what are everyone's favourite cheapy tests to buy, either Amazon or shop bought? Wednesday is the earliest I am telling myself I can test and there are so many brands floating around I thought I'd ask! I don't trust boots own brand but open to anything else that seems decent. Thank you :)

Thank you for all your support ladies!!.

So OPKs are still + today, do I count tomorrow as 1dpo? Or today?

20200907_110016.jpg

:test:

Bit the bullet & bought a test :bfn:

Clear blue weeks indicator. Not pregnant.

Just to wait for AF now guys but glad my mind is at ease for now I will focus on returning to education and take a mental break from here as the TWO WEEK WAIT is stressful enough! I wish yous all the best of luck

We didn't get a chance to DTD on O date this time around as we had only decided to jump into TTC this month with a 'see what happens attitude.'

Who knows about next month for now..

I'm out for September. I will keep you all in my thoughts for testing this month sending baby dust and sticky beans :dust:

Hi ladies, had such a busy weekend but I am still following. It's been a roller coaster reading the last few comments, my heart goes out to anyone who may be feeling depleted but I'd like to offer a little positive note that it is just your fears you're listening to.

* Noone has been told that they will not or can not have any kids at this point!
Embrace that last sentence, BECAUSE YOU CAN EMBRACE THE TRUTH OF THE SITUATION AS YOUR IN IT NOW LADIES!

I mean that to hopefully lighten up any thoughts that have gone astray down the road of over thinking. I hope the caps don't come off wrong. I understand its much harder to practise. It's also so lovely to see so much support here from magical women that feel like they're on a merrygoround of trying testing and my heart goes out to anyone who has been losing their precious pregnancies along the way.

There is hope. I hope you can find it :flow:

Broodiness is real. <3

For anyone who is going through testing times with unknown answers I hope there's peace soon
:hug:

This is so lovely
Lord bless you your so kind and this helped me alot to.
I was in such a downer yesterday but not to bad today.
Been a busy day tho so not really had time to think about ttc.
My OPKs are still very negative.
I have watery cm so I think I will ovulate around day 13 or 14 like last cycle.
Then I can get the next blood panel booked in.
Just gonna try and stay busy so this month goes faster.
Still not sure about ttc next cycle will see how I feel nearer the time. .
Still thinking of taking October and maybe November off and then coming back in December but will see what next month brings.

Oh no sorry about the BFN hon but hope the witch stays away and u get a late BFP

I'm so sorry for the BFN but hope your lucky month will be very soon.

Hi. I am 32 years old. I have 1 DS who is 2 years old and still nurses. My cycles fluctuate a lot. According to my tracker, this cycle is estimated to be 35 days long. Although it was 33 and 34 days the last 2 cycles. Due for the witch on the 17th. I am currently on CD26. Estimated Ovulation was on CD22. Only DTD on CD21. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->