• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Just a note that I switched from preseed, then went to Conceive + then tried Baby dance this cycle....oh my, pain of all pains. Using Baby Dance gel that is suppose to be like 'water' for conceiving burned the life out of my hoohaa. I had it in and on the lady parts for like 5 secs before I was making a v line for the shower to get that stuff off.

It felt like way back when I thought getting pregnant was super easy and tried spermacide gel. Nope. It burned like what I imagine low grade acid would feel like. Its like putting soap in your urinary tract. My hubby just stared at me in fright. I'm sure in the back of his head he was hoping I got all of it out so he wouldn't have to go through the same :blush:

It smelled of roses and sage too. Not exactly setting the mood either. So be warned, if you are sensitive this stuff may not be for you due to whatever they put in it that causes burning and that it has a ...hmmmm...cheap lotion smell. I don't know, it didn't work for me so I went back to my Conceive+ that does not burn at all. :dance:

I took a cheapie and got a BFN 10dpo then took another cheapie 11dpo at 8pm and got a faint BFP. Took a clearblue digital and got a BFN. Testing again in the AM with the other clearblue digital. Very confused!

C939219A-12D1-45D0-A7D2-56065EEFA765.jpeg

I took a cheapie and got a BFN 10dpo then took another cheapie 11dpo at 8pm and got a faint BFP. Took a clearblue digital and got a BFN. Testing again in the AM with the other clearblue digital. Very confused!

View attachment 1087402
The digitals often need a higher level of HCG to read positive. Maybe wait a couple days for darker cheapies? The test you posted looks positive to me, but I'm not really a fan of blue dye tests... Keep us updated... Fingers crossed!

Digis are less sensitive so they take longer to show up pod. Fingers crossed for you

Thanks @FTale

My period is pretty regular, 28, 29 and 30 days cycle, I usually don’t have heavy flow, Not clotting at all, normal flow! No painful periods, just turn 35 years old about 2weeks ago.

I have done some hormone test, everything seem fine, I did transvaginal ultrasound, my gyno said everything is fine, so my pcp want me to see another gyno, which am going to make my appointment for my next coming cycle! I have been taking my prenatal vitamins, Can I get Ubiquinol 600mg and D3 vitamin 5000iu over the counter? I don’t do caffeine.

Ladies I just wanted to update you all so none of you would wonder. I'm currently going through an early MC. I'll read up on how everyone is doing once I calm down with what's happening.

Am so sorry to hear u are going through Mc.

Thanks @FTale

My period is pretty regular, 28, 29 and 30 days cycle, I usually don’t have heavy flow, Not clotting at all, normal flow! No painful periods, just turn 35 years old about 2weeks ago.

I have done some hormone test, everything seem fine, I did transvaginal ultrasound, my gyno said everything is fine, so my pcp want me to see another gyno, which am going to make my appointment for my next coming cycle! I have been taking my prenatal vitamins, Can I get Ubiquinol 600mg and D3 vitamin 5000iu over the counter? I don’t do caffeine.

Fingers crossed for you :)

Ladies I just wanted to update you all so none of you would wonder. I'm currently going through an early MC. I'll read up on how everyone is doing once I calm down with what's happening.
I’m very sorry to hear this..take care of yourself.

2 DPO now...starting the 2 week wait...felt some sharp twinges in my lower left stomach a few times today..

We managed to DTD on the first 2 days when my LH levels were high but not on the day of ovulation. But hoping it did the trick...

On another note wildfire smoke is horrible in our area from all the wildfires and so many people I know have lost their homes. Feeling thankful for what I have today.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

@Kiwiberry so sorry to hear this, big hug to you.

@FTale great news about the new gyno, he sounds like a great guy!

Afm I took a test yesterday (9dpo) after seeing all of the early 8 and 9dpo tests and my own dream about getting a positive on 8dpo but it was stark white. But that's ok, it's still early. I keep telling myself that maybe my dream was telling me I implanted on 8dpo and so it won't show on a test yet. Will take another Saturday morning as we are going away for the weekend for my birthday so I'd like to know if I can have a little drink! Although I'd prefer it if I couldn't :)

Hope everyone is doing ok otherwise

Thanks @FTale

Yes, you can buy online with Amazon, I get the brand Qunol 200mg and a bottle of the 100mg. They are costly but worth it. You can also get Ubiquinol in vitamin stores or places like Bjs. Just make sure its only Ubiquinol and not Ubiquinone. And D3 can be found in your vitamin section in any store. I wish there was one magic pill instead of tossing back as many ....lol Oh and Magnesium is another you want to make sure you are not low on. If possible, I would get bloods done for vitamin deficiency before adding anything to your current regiment. I hope that helped some. HUGS

2 DPO now...starting the 2 week wait...felt some sharp twinges in my lower left stomach a few times today..

We managed to DTD on the first 2 days when my LH levels were high but not on the day of ovulation. But hoping it did the trick...

On another note wildfire smoke is horrible in our area from all the wildfires and so many people I know have lost their homes. Feeling thankful for what I have today.

I hope so too Congrats on ovulating!!!!! What will you do to pass the time? I tend to bake alot. Not always edible but I love being in the kitchen as long as you don't ask me to do dishes :laugh2:

And the fires are not lost on me. Its so hard to look at the news. Amidst it all I am happy its homes lost and not tons of lives. A tragedy no matter how you look at it though. Mega happy you are doing ok. :hugs:

Cd 10 for me. Dh came home Sunday and leaves tomorrow. Been able to bd every day. Maybe I might have a shot. FX. My cycle is all over the place so I can’t depend on a regular o date. I do have ewcm so that’s good. I know I’m gearing up, but not sure if I will O in time.
Fix for everyone testing! Congrats to the bfps. Sorry for the bfn & af. That’s the worst feeling.
:dust:All around!

:happydance: yay for getting in some bd time. All you need is a 5 day window at least and even then my jaw has dropped when reading women claim to get preggo from 7 days out ....anything is possible. I'm all for trying and hoping. Here....:dust::hugs: now hurry up O we run a tight ttc schedule :laugh2:

AFM: Will try to find out my beta from yesterday when the office opens. I forgot to get my login info for my online portal access. So, yeah, not looking good. My test have not really done anything magical except stay positive :shrug:. I did an OSOM this morning with FMU/SMU...chickened out and didn't catch the first , first pee :blush:but went again like 30 minutes later. Osom taking longer to develop into a dark line but still showing a line though. Even my easy @ home is still given its complimentary faint line.

At least I know if AF shows, I can go straight into IUI mode physically. Mentally ya'll.....I will be pretty sad that I didn't nab that eggy this cycle. But maybe meeting this new doc is where God was leading us so we could make a special rainbow baby. I know now but till I have to close the door on this cycle I will keep hoping and praying.

Oh, and I will post the trigger pics only if you want. I know posting all those positives may be triggering so I haven't posted anymore. Ok, time to get with my busy work day before school starts for my dd.

Sending Happy vibes to everyone. :hugs:

What is OSOM?
I don't mind what you post...it's good to see everyones journeys throughout :)

I'm thinking my O will be around Monday if it's like my usual CD16. I hope to get some BD in this weekend and see when the OPK goes positive. I WILL phone the doctor at some point but I shall keep trying to conceive despite any obstacles that may or may not be there.

What is OSOM?
I don't mind what you post...it's good to see everyones journeys throughout :)

I'm thinking my O will be around Monday if it's like my usual CD16. I hope to get some BD in this weekend and see when the OPK goes positive. I WILL phone the doctor at some point but I shall keep trying to conceive despite any obstacles that may or may not be there.

I like your attitude! Like Sarah in the bible thought she was too old....hhehehe...The seemingly impossible IS possible if its meant to be. Only one way to find out Dee and that's to keep trying. :hugs2:

OSOM are super sensitive tests that are now only sold to doctors for the most part but you can buy from Acculab Supplies and it should get to you within a week or two because of Covid at more than what Amazon use to cost. But they are worth the money for super early testing. 8dpo in the evening is when I always look for a bfp. If I don't see it I get nervous that 9dpo will be blank annnnd it usually is...lol They are sensitive to 5 miu which is what I think todays test for me is meaning I am not preggers and AF will be here dpo 15 if I stop my progesterone tomorrow. I won't though....lol.. I plan to right it out to 14dpo as long as I still have a positive hpt.

Ok, sorry to ramble, I will post my OSOM progression picks now :blush: The pics are on my cell so I will make a post from there.

FX you O soon!!!

Osom pregnancy tests
The last 3 tests
9dpo am
9dpo evening
11dpt/ 10dpo not fmu but 30 minutes later or so

Not hopeful but tomorrow should tell all. Thank you all for looking
20200910_055943.jpg

I like your attitude! Like Sarah in the bible thought she was too old....hhehehe...The seemingly impossible IS possible if its meant to be. Only one way to find out Dee and that's to keep trying. :hugs2:

OSOM are super sensitive tests that are now only sold to doctors for the most part but you can buy from Acculab Supplies and it should get to you within a week or two because of Covid at more than what Amazon use to cost. But they are worth the money for super early testing. 8dpo in the evening is when I always look for a bfp. If I don't see it I get nervous that 9dpo will be blank annnnd it usually is...lol They are sensitive to 5 miu which is what I think todays test for me is meaning I am not preggers and AF will be here dpo 15 if I stop my progesterone tomorrow. I won't though....lol.. I plan to right it out to 14dpo as long as I still have a positive hpt.

Ok, sorry to ramble, I will post my OSOM progression picks now :blush: The pics are on my cell so I will make a post from there.

FX you O soon!!!
Thank you for explaining that all for me. I tend to get BFP's by 10DPO if I'm going to get one but I know some women see nothing before 12DPO so it can vary for sure.
I really wish you so much luck..it's so hard to know I guess at what point a real BFP takes over if it does. Please keep posting your tests..I'd like to cheer you along and learn something too..I've learnt so much since I had my son 20 years ago and did one test when my AF was late lol

And thank you for believing in my attitude..it might not bring me a BFP but you have to be in it to win it right? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->