• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Bdid - looks like a good BFP to me..FX it keeps getting darker.

Coffee with too much creamer and sugar is what I have on the menu if my tests dont reflect a bfp this cycle.

Don't know what it is about a good cup of coffee but its like how some feel about chocolate I imagine..

Just got a call from the doc office and my beta was.... 5 at 9dpo...and for some reason I cant stop laughing

I guess I knew it wasnt high but daaaannng...hahahahaha..that is like barely pregnant low. Doc thinks its just the trigger.

They want me to do a repeat in the morning but I dont have anyonve anyone to watch my dd so I might just go to another lab where she can go too.

Dont know yet, think I will see if my tests get darker. If they dont , I wont bother.

I smell coffeee....:lol:

Just got a call from the doc office and my beta was.... 5 at 9dpo...and for some reason I cant stop laughing

I guess I knew it wasnt high but daaaannng...hahahahaha..that is like barely pregnant low. Doc thinks its just the trigger.

They want me to do a repeat in the morning but I dont have anyonve anyone to watch my dd so I might just go to another lab where she can go too.

Dont know yet, think I will see if my tests get darker. If they dont , I wont bother.

I hope the dr is wrong! I hope so much it’s rising!!! And a sticky little bean! I say enjoy the coffee either way ;)

@LuvallmyH....I LOVE the way you think (rubbing hands together for coffee) Hopefully in the morning my tears of maddness with turn into tears of joy....or well, there's always more coffee. :coffee:

@Bdid that tests is so dark! I mean it can get darker but that is no squinter by far. Congrats again. :dance:

Oh ftale - seems like you got answers but more questions. Fx for your next test...and a yummy cup of coffee!!

@FTale i hope that 5 is just actually the start of your true bfp! But I’m glad you at least have a doctor who is all in to help you!

afm: I got my new tests in the mail today (8dpo, perfect timing!) hey are pregmates. I normally get wondfo but have gotten pregmate before. However, the handle is pink, not blue. It says pregmate on the handle too but I wanted to ask if any of you have had the Pinker handled pregmates? I’ve heard of people getting fake wondfos that have a different colored handle but unsure of pregmate?

hopefully it keeps rising- that’s the most important!

@FTale i hope that 5 is just actually the start of your true bfp! But I’m glad you at least have a doctor who is all in to help you!

afm: I got my new tests in the mail today (8dpo, perfect timing!) hey are pregmates. I normally get wondfo but have gotten pregmate before. However, the handle is pink, not blue. It says pregmate on the handle too but I wanted to ask if any of you have had the Pinker handled pregmates? I’ve heard of people getting fake wondfos that have a different colored handle but unsure of pregmate?
The pink ones are the new version. I found them to be more sensitive than the blue handle. Good luck!!!

The pink ones are the new version. I found them to be more sensitive than the blue handle. Good luck!!!
OH GOOD! because I got this just now (hopefully the upload doesn’t eat the pic!) I’m 8dpo

B563E396-7202-4C97-A1F1-4056F11C73BF.jpeg

FTale - 5 could be good..lets pray that rises!

Tbfromlv - I can see a line! Eek, hope it's the start of your BFP :)

I had a big temp drop this morning (although the bedroom was cold overnight) Praying that I am not ovulating early because last BD was 4 days ago! OPK still negative though so hopefully just a random temp? Will try to BD tonight anyway. Do have EWCM but have only had it 2 days and it's usually for 5 days before O so hopefully I have not missed our slot!

FTale - 5 could be good..lets pray that rises!

Tbfromlv - I can see a line! Eek, hope it's the start of your BFP :)

I had a big temp drop this morning (although the bedroom was cold overnight) Praying that I am not ovulating early because last BD was 4 days ago! OPK still negative though so hopefully just a random temp? Will try to BD tonight anyway. Do have EWCM but have only had it 2 days and it's usually for 5 days before O so hopefully I have not missed our slot!

Dee sounds like its time to load up on bding. Ewcm is your body's way of preparing itself even if we are not ready lol So I hope you get really good couple of times in before eggy actually releases.
Fx HUGS

@tbfromlv FX!!

Last edited:
](*,)

My tests did not give me a clear understanding of what is going on. The reg frer was scarce with a line and the rapid frer and rapid clear blue gave good lines though nothing super dark.

To my knowledge rapid test just grab all forms of hcg and spits it out.

Let's say beta crawled to 7 or 10 in like 36hrs. Thats still not good. The only positive would be that we know we can get pregnant on our own.

But is it worth finding out? $50 gone if I use my order for a beta today or I have 6 months to use it.

I just looked at the tests again. They look promising enough that something is happening but what if I get tested and its like a 2? :?

I am out of 'good' tests and when my hubby finds out how much I spent on tests period this cycle he is going to take my bank card away...so I get one more chance to use it today while he is at work :change:.

Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"