• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Thank you for explaining that all for me. I tend to get BFP's by 10DPO if I'm going to get one but I know some women see nothing before 12DPO so it can vary for sure.
I really wish you so much luck..it's so hard to know I guess at what point a real BFP takes over if it does. Please keep posting your tests..I'd like to cheer you along and learn something too..I've learnt so much since I had my son 20 years ago and did one test when my AF was late lol

And thank you for believing in my attitude..it might not bring me a BFP but you have to be in it to win it right? :)

:friends: You got that right! I AM ALL IN..lol

I took a cheapie and got a BFN 10dpo then took another cheapie 11dpo at 8pm and got a faint BFP. Took a clearblue digital and got a BFN. Testing again in the AM with the other clearblue digital. Very confused!

View attachment 1087402

I took another clearblue ( not digital) and it was negative. So I guess it was a false positive.

The digitals often need a higher level of HCG to read positive. Maybe wait a couple days for darker cheapies? The test you posted looks positive to me, but I'm not really a fan of blue dye tests... Keep us updated... Fingers crossed!

Negative this morning. That was probably a false positive I guess.

Still getting negatives at 10 DPO.... But boy do my boobs hurt...

IMG_20200910_053526194.jpg

@Bdid :hugs2: Sorry, digitals are finicky. What brand are you using and when will you test again.

@NennaKay Fx! I hope you are staring back at a second line soon. I know I am hoping to as well.<3

Ladies even though I am testing out my trigger I am noticing as of late the smu tests around 9 or 10am for me come up faster and a hair darker. Weird.

I have a feeling I'll still be getting positive test and Af...its due Monday if I stop progesterone tomorrow.

Anyone else ever test out hcg?

Ladies even though I am testing out my trigger I am noticing as of late the smu tests around 9 or 10am for me come up faster and a hair darker. Weird.

I have a feeling I'll still be getting positive test and Af...its due Monday if I stop progesterone tomorrow.

Never done it, but my fingers are crossed so tight for you!

Same is happening with me with my tests (I’m not testing out trigger though) all of my smu tests are darker than fmu.
Fingers crossed everyone, hope to see many more bfp on here x

10 dpo symptoms update if anyone is interested.
Woke to 2 spots on my nose, never get spots on my nose. Very mild cramping still in lower abdomen and back. Extremely tired, could have had a nap at lunch today. Today’s tests were slightly darker than yesterday’s.

Yes, you can buy online with Amazon, I get the brand Qunol 200mg and a bottle of the 100mg. They are costly but worth it. You can also get Ubiquinol in vitamin stores or places like Bjs. Just make sure its only Ubiquinol and not Ubiquinone. And D3 can be found in your vitamin section in any store. I wish there was one magic pill instead of tossing back as many ....lol Oh and Magnesium is another you want to make sure you are not low on. If possible, I would get bloods done for vitamin deficiency before adding anything to your current regiment. I hope that helped some. HUGS

I hope so too Congrats on ovulating!!!!! What will you do to pass the time? I tend to bake alot. Not always edible but I love being in the kitchen as long as you don't ask me to do dishes :laugh2:

And the fires are not lost on me. Its so hard to look at the news. Amidst it all I am happy its homes lost and not tons of lives. A tragedy no matter how you look at it though. Mega happy you are doing ok. :hugs:

:happydance: yay for getting in some bd time. All you need is a 5 day window at least and even then my jaw has dropped when reading women claim to get preggo from 7 days out ....anything is possible. I'm all for trying and hoping. Here....:dust::hugs: now hurry up O we run a tight ttc schedule :laugh2:

AFM: Will try to find out my beta from yesterday when the office opens. I forgot to get my login info for my online portal access. So, yeah, not looking good. My test have not really done anything magical except stay positive :shrug:. I did an OSOM this morning with FMU/SMU...chickened out and didn't catch the first , first pee :blush:but went again like 30 minutes later. Osom taking longer to develop into a dark line but still showing a line though. Even my easy @ home is still given its complimentary faint line.

At least I know if AF shows, I can go straight into IUI mode physically. Mentally ya'll.....I will be pretty sad that I didn't nab that eggy this cycle. But maybe meeting this new doc is where God was leading us so we could make a special rainbow baby. I know now but till I have to close the door on this cycle I will keep hoping and praying.

Oh, and I will post the trigger pics only if you want. I know posting all those positives may be triggering so I haven't posted anymore. Ok, time to get with my busy work day before school starts for my dd.

Sending Happy vibes to everyone. :hugs:

Thanks @FTale
I really appreciate, I will go get them. I didn’t ovulate again this month. The monitor keeps saying low, not even 1 high fertile day talk less of a peak day. :(:(:( Feeling really sad, it has been 4 months in a roll now of no ovulation that was never the case](*,)](*,)](*,)

Good luck Ftale! Crossing everything for you that you get good news regarding your betas and your tests keep darkening. A friend of mine is doing IUI at the moment and also testing out her trigger. I guess there's a reason they tell you to wait for the beta test haha she's driving herself a bit mad (and I, of course, am happy to stare at tests with her!). But I would do the same thing and POAS like crazy!

AFM nothing much new, just feeling down and off and a bit depressed lately. I feel I need a proper break from work but obviously can't just do that :(

:hugs:
Good luck Ftale! Crossing everything for you that you get good news regarding your betas and your tests keep darkening. A friend of mine is doing IUI at the moment and also testing out her trigger. I guess there's a reason they tell you to wait for the beta test haha she's driving herself a bit mad (and I, of course, am happy to stare at tests with her!). But I would do the same thing and POAS like crazy!

AFM nothing much new, just feeling down and off and a bit depressed lately. I feel I need a proper break from work but obviously can't just do that :(

It does sound like you need a break...you've been through a difficult time recently and you are still dealing with some longterm issues. Could you maybe plan a weekend getaway with your husband? Even a short break can be beneficial. Have you ever considered a new job? I know work is hard to come by right now but sometimes we just need a complete change. I am hearing you though and I hope things get a whole lot more positive for you :hugs:

@Bdid :hugs2: Sorry, digitals are finicky. What brand are you using and when will you test again.

@NennaKay Fx! I hope you are staring back at a second line soon. I know I am hoping to as well.<3

I used clearblue. I bought a Walmart cheapie today and tested this afternoon. I’m probably 11-12dpo not 100% which. This 88 cent Walmart one is showing a faint positive as well but I’ve heard they give a lot of false positives.

@Bdid that looks positive to me !
Maybe wait a day or two to do another digi but your recent test look promising.

:hugs:

It does sound like you need a break...you've been through a difficult time recently and you are still dealing with some longterm issues. Could you maybe plan a weekend getaway with your husband? Even a short break can be beneficial. Have you ever considered a new job? I know work is hard to come by right now but sometimes we just need a complete change. I am hearing you though and I hope things get a whole lot more positive for you :hugs:
I do like my job and my team 90% of the time, it's just been tough working from home with the pandemic and a lot of shifts (layoffs, luckily not me) meaning we're doing a lot of different work! I have considered it though but I've been here for 5 years, have a great pension and benefits and make a good salary. Our economy is extra in the toilet where I am (pandemic and low energy prices) so jobs are hard to come by. I have considered a second job to help with cash flow and repay debt a bit faster but no idea where to even look, ideally something I could do from home in evenings or weekends but most of those seem like scams lol!!

Unfortunately we can't really afford a weekend away at the moment :( perhaps a date night though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->