• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Here's that coffee..mmmm, uh oh. I could get use to this again fast...hahaha

20200911_102257.jpg

@MrsKatie :shock: Oh no. That is terrible! Please be safe. I can't imagine how folks are even breathing well with the amount of fires going on.

Edit: Meant MrsKatie

Last edited:
Good luck ladies! Sugger - I know how you feel about not trying, feels a bit of a waste even if you know it's right decision.

I am happy it's the weekend coming up! We don't have a lot of plans other than an outdoor birthday party on Sunday. I don't even want to go. It;s hubby's friend's daughter, and I know for a fact these friends don't like me much so it always feels awkward being with them.

It sucks doesn't it hon. But I have to have these bloods and try and get to the bottom of why I keep having chemical pregnancies.
I wud of definitely of given it one last shot this cycle and was so disappointed when the nurse said we cudnt.
Hope ure ok hon

@FTale oh I so hope this is your take home baby <3

@Suggerhoney huge hugs honey, I hope the tests bring You some peace or helpful information, and you get that sticky baby very soon.

@Alligator wish we could all go to that party with you and give ‘em a piece of our minds :)

@Deethehippy how are You?

Congratulations to those with BFPs and so sorry for those who are out.

terrible wildfires here, the smoke is so bad we can’t go outside at all, it’s scary even bringing the Trash out. They’re evacuating neighboring towns so we are on alert. So on brand for 2020!

Thank you hon. Just as long as I do get my rainbow I dont mind having to wait another few months, im just so worried im gonna get bad news.
My temp doesn seem to rise that high after ovulation.
I noticed all the pregnant ladies had a huge rise after ovulation and I always get a very steady slow rise. I know im ovulating but im wondering if my ovulation is very weak and thats why no pregnancies are sticking?
I really hope they can help me with medication or something.
All I want is to get pregnant and for it to stick and be healthy.
Even if i have to wait untill December or even January I really dont mind just as long as it happens.
Its just the fear of being told I can't have anymore.
Dont get me wrong im very blessed to have the children I do have but I new I wanted one more b4 it really is to late.
I just want that one last time to have that bump and feel baby kicking. Its so magical and wonderful. Pregnancy goes by so fast and I feel like I never enjoyed my pregnancy with my son because I spent the whole first and second trimester worrying and anxous.
I really wanna cherish every single moment of a future pregnancy. Ill still be worried esp during the first trimester as my latest loss was at almost 11 weeks but I will still cherish every moment.
Because in a blink of an eye its all over and ure tiny newborn is a year old. It just goes so so fast.
Hope ure ok.

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney I understand. And man, you have gotten thru the hardest part of Oing and not bding. I have tried and made it to O day and broke. Had to at least get it in even though it would have been like 18hrs after O pain. It was like I needed that bd fix so I feel as if there is a second of a chance.
But I too am thinking it would be a lovely break to wait till December so I dont spoil the holidays with pee sticks strung about the house. Yeah, it gets bad at testing time.
Your hubby clearly wants to just keep it going. Im sure he hates seeing you this way. I know mine just kept hugging me last night when he saw me dealing with cramps. He doesnt even care about his bday just wants to do iui and keep on with it till end of year. Possibly even longer now that we found affordable iui office.
Sigh. Please take care of yourself and when its time, move into ttcing with your peace at mine at center. Need you happy
Suggestions:
Castor Oil packs on your lower tummy the first day after Af up to Ovulation every day for 30 minutes or every other day. Get good circulation to your reproduction area. Pre/Probiotics to keep your bacteria evened out in your gut. And lastly grab more alkaline foods to munch on to keep a good hospitable environment for sperm during bd.

Small changes that are good for you even if not ttcing. Remember no castor oil to the tummy after O.

And if you want my other routines Ive just adopted, pm me and I will blab some more.

Gonna be alright, sweety. Hugs

Ladies im not going to share all my charts because there's 8 of them altogether but im just going to share a few.
I really want ure help regarding my ovulation.
Of any of you know charts well. Im just wondering why my temps don't go up supper high like all the other ladies do.
Or are my charts still considered normol Screenshot_20200911-155356_FF Mobile.jpg Screenshot_20200911-155408_FF Mobile.jpg Screenshot_20200911-155416_FF Mobile.jpg Screenshot_20200911-155430_FF Mobile.jpg

@Suggerhoney I understand. And man, you have gotten thru the hardest part of Oing and not bding. I have tried and made it to O day and broke. Had to at least get it in even though it would have been like 18hrs after O pain. It was like I needed that bd fix so I feel as if there is a second of a chance.
But I too am thinking it would be a lovely break to wait till December so I dont spoil the holidays with pee sticks strung about the house. Yeah, it gets bad at testing time.
Your hubby clearly wants to just keep it going. Im sure he hates seeing you this way. I know mine just kept hugging me last night when he saw me dealing with cramps. He doesnt even care about his bday just wants to do iui and keep on with it till end of year. Possibly even longer now that we found affordable iui office.
Sigh. Please take care of yourself and when its time, move into ttcing with your peace at mine at center. Need you happy
Suggestions:
Castor Oil packs on your lower tummy the first day after Af up to Ovulation every day for 30 minutes or every other day. Get good circulation to your reproduction area. Pre/Probiotics to keep your bacteria evened out in your gut. And lastly grab more alkaline foods to munch on to keep a good hospitable environment for sperm during bd.

Small changes that are good for you even if not ttcing. Remember no castor oil to the tummy after O.

And if you want my other routines Ive just adopted, pm me and I will blab some more.

Gonna be alright, sweety. Hugs

Thank you so much hon.
The first thing im gonna try when we do start trying again is the B vitamins because I dreamed about them.
Im hoping that's all it is xxx

POAS addict here
My tests for the past 18hrs - 20hrs lol

4DAFE389-488E-4BDA-AF35-7A96C62F7470.jpeg 0A17CDBD-71D0-4DF1-9B80-E0FFE9A05985.jpeg

@JJB2 I see the pregmates progress!! Do you?? I cant get the other tests to show, pic wont load but prayers for a solid bfp on any test!! lol Excited for you!![-o&lt;

@JJB2 I see the pregmates progress!! Do you?? I cant get the other tests to show, pic wont load but prayers for a solid bfp on any test!! lol Excited for you!![-o&lt;
Thank you the others are wondfos

80EC623E-2C20-47CB-986F-4CB44A0A16CF.jpeg

I see some progression but I just tested with a 1.5hr hold and it's lighter

0C3CD52C-4D3B-440B-8D16-37EE783E497A.jpeg

I'm officially out. Was really hoping AF would hold off but just had a short LP and showed up on time. Onward to the next cycle and praying for normal ovulation! If it does go wonky again, I'm heading into the doctor and insisting on testing being done to rule anything out that could be causing it

I’m out too, AF appeared this morning! Two days earlier than I though she would but I think my body is still adjusting to being off birth control and having little to no periods lol ah well there’s always next month

:af: Good luck everyone!! :af:

Just wanted to update y’all. I had my annual gyno exam today (what timing) and the urine test there was negative. They’re sending me to get blood now. I’m pretty...doubtful at this point. What a rollercoaster!

Just wanted to update y’all. I had my annual gyno exam today (what timing) and the urine test there was negative. They’re sending me to get blood now. I’m pretty...doubtful at this point. What a rollercoaster!
. :hugs:

I'm officially out. Was really hoping AF would hold off but just had a short LP and showed up on time. Onward to the next cycle and praying for normal ovulation! If it does go wonky again, I'm heading into the doctor and insisting on testing being done to rule anything out that could be causing it

:-(:hugs: On to a normal cycle it is then. Let us know how you are coming along too.

I’m out too, AF appeared this morning! Two days earlier than I though she would but I think my body is still adjusting to being off birth control and having little to no periods lol ah well there’s always next month

:af: Good luck everyone!! :af:

Oh, wow, Phoenix, wasnt expecting that at all. :huh: I am so sorry. How long off bc?

:hugs: Urine tests at doc office are not sensitive at all. Your blood results will be more accurate. Fx you get a good beta back. Will you do a repeat to see it dble?

@FTale thanks! Hoping a praying for a normal cycle!! i'll ovulate again in September and do the beginning of my tww so I'll stick around for the rest of the month!

Sorry about the AF's ladies..always so depressing even when you maybe expect it. :hugs:

MrsKatie - those fires are so scary..I have been following things and I would hate to be there where you are right now, I really hope that you can be safe and stay well.

FTale - Me and my OH are both introverts too and hardly ever go out mixing in large groups..suits us just fine to be honest. Just enjoy close family and a few good friends.

JJB2 - those lines seem to be progressing..wishing you the best.

I have low backache and a headache today..it's almost like I may have already O'ed but praying I haven't because I will be out (last BD was Monday) Was going to try tonight but we are both too tired so just hope O hasn't happened yet and we can get some :sex:over the weekend.

Have a nice weekend everyone. :flower:

:-(:hugs: On to a normal cycle it is then. Let us know how you are coming along too.

Oh, wow, Phoenix, wasnt expecting that at all. :huh: I am so sorry. How long off bc?

:hugs: Urine tests at doc office are not sensitive at all. Your blood results will be more accurate. Fx you get a good beta back. Will you do a repeat to see it dble?

I’m not sure I’ll go back and check to see if it’s doubled ( if the test even comes back above a 5). It’s so frustrating, you think you can trust pregnancy tests but I guess you can’t. I’ve heard of false negatives and testing too early but this is weird. I’m assuming a chemical pregnancy? I’d rather have just gotten a neg and be done already to start next month. Grrrr. Thank you for being so kind though, you and everyone on here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->