• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

I'm sorry for the negative tests lately :( it's so disheartening.

MrsKatie - those fires are so scary and surreal. We are expected to get smoke from the fires within the next few days and we're up in Canada (Alberta) so a fairly good distance. Awful. I hope you stay safe and healthy.

And thanks ladies - not a big fan of these friend's of hubby's, a number of issues (mostly misunderstandings) but I know they don't like me much and they are all super close so I just feel awkward but it's only a few hours and our kids will play together, then home. It'll be fine. I hope the weather holds! It's beautiful here today but heading into fall a little more everyday it seems.

FA889504-5FB9-4F0C-A451-C1966BB144E9.jpeg :dust::test: Hi ladies I’m very early to test but couldn’t wait. Think I wrote on this thread il test after AF due which isn’t for a week.
Here’s a pic I think I’m roughly 7dpo. I used an internet cheapie but I think I see a vvfaint line!!! First month TTC bub number 4

View attachment 1087499 :dust::test: Hi ladies I’m very early to test but couldn’t wait. Think I wrote on this thread il test after AF due which isn’t for a week.
Here’s a pic I think I’m roughly 7dpo. I used an internet cheapie but I think I see a vvfaint line!!! First month TTC bub number 4
I see what you see!!! FX that gets darker & darker!

AF is due tomorrow! It usually comes a day early but no sign of it today. Definitely a lot of hormonal swings (I cried a couple days ago because I wish woman clothes had more pockets..). Tested this morning and it came back negative.

Ordered some ovulation tests for next month to try to find out when O day really is. I was talking to my DS daycare provider and she suggested getting hubby to eat a bunch of peanut butter and do doggy style haha - worth a try for next month.:rofl:

I’m getting some obvious ovary twinges and EWCM..we are planning a night of passion tonight and hopefully tomorrow! :rofl:
Come on OPK .. tell me it’s time.

Fx ladies!! Eggies beware there are some sperm dudes after you!

@KatVM Fx! Keep us posted

@tbfromlv So nerve wracking! Hope they show darker for you soon.FX!!

Well I thankfully have a full weekend of work. I will need the distraction. I'm calling it a day with this cycle. (Taking my last dose of progesterone)

There is no way my level is still at a 5, that was 9dpo but my tests are still positive at 12dpo/13dpt. It should be gone even by half life standards. My best guess is cp or the world's most incredibly slow metabolism.

Posting my test from yesterday evening on top and this morning on the bottom. I dont have a cam to capture color that well but thes test lines are red. No doubt about. Wait every cycle to see them. Now I do and they seem to have stalled on me. And unless they are gonna get darker I dont want to see them anymore.

Am I kicking myself for not getting my 2nd beta yesterday, yip. But it turns out my kiddo was sick and her braces were malfunctioning on her so I had to rush her to her orthodontist. Couldn't have done that and cared for her properly had I made the trip for a blood draw.

I'm rambling. I just feel like a murderer stopping my progesterone when my tests are showing possible signs of life.

Ok, need some prayer time. Here are those pics.

20200912_063359.jpg

Last edited:
Well I thankfully have a full weekend of work. I will need the distraction. I'm calling it a day with this cycle. (Taking my last dose of progesterone)

There is no way my level is still at a 5, that was 9dpo but my tests are still positive at 12dpo/13dpt. It should be gone even by half life standards. My best guess is cp or the world's most incredibly slow metabolism.

Posting my test from yesterday evening on top and this morning on the bottom. I dont have a cam to capture color that well but thes test lines are red. No doubt about. Wait every cycle to see them. Now I do and they seem to have stalled on me. And unless they are gonna get darker I dont want to see them anymore.

Am I kicking myself for not getting my 2nd beta yesterday, yip. But it turns out my kiddo was sick and her braces were malfunctioning on her so I had to rush her to her orthodontist. Couldn't have done that and cared for her properly had I made the trip for a blood draw.

I'm rambling. I just feel like a murderer stopping my progesterone when my tests are showing possible signs of life.

View attachment 1087522
I clearly see them! Have you tested with any other brand?

This morning FMU tests. I still see a “line” on the pregmate and wondfo but Im not sure about the frer :shrug:

E443D7D8-A6B0-49C6-B721-B882E79CB349.jpeg C65FA3EC-74F7-4F8B-B65C-8E749B584D7B.jpeg 4C7E06D6-F514-46AE-B38A-A314E268A733.jpeg

View attachment 1087522
I think the bottom one is darker. I’ve seen a lot of bad frers lately. Maybe wait another day? Or try a different test? If you’re level was 5 only a few days ago and it takes 24-48 hrs to double, it would still be a very low number and light tests even if everything was going well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->