• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Rapid frer the rapid cbe..hope you can see line. Pics look super vague online:shrug:
20200911_060135.jpg 20200911_060231.jpg

](*,)

My tests did not give me a clear understanding of what is going on. The reg frer was scarce with a line and the rapid frer and rapid clear blue gave good lines though nothing super dark.

To my knowledge rapid test just grab all forms of hcg and spits it out.

Let's say beta crawled to 7 or 10 in like 36hrs. Thats still not good. The only positive would be that we know we can get pregnant on our own.

But is it worth finding out? $50 gone if I use my order for a beta today or I have 6 months to use it.

I just looked at the tests again. They look promising enough that something is happening but what if I get tested and its like a 2? :?

I am out of 'good' tests and when my hubby finds out how much I spent on tests period this cycle he is going to take my bank card away...so I get one more chance to use it today while he is at work :change:.

Any advice?

can you post a pic of the tests so we can see ? Might be worth waiting on the blood test if you can, maybe see what the tests do over the weekend and get it checked Monday if that is an option for you ?

I see something on both tests.
What dpo were these taken ?

Today at 11dpo. I have been testing out trigger. Lines got light but never went away completely except on my easy at home brand last night.

Let me know if I missed any info on some one's cycle. i.e. AF or the elusive bfp (we'll find you)

@mme I'm gonna take your advice and wait out the weekend to do test. AF will not start until I stop progesterone supplements. I have been feeling strange cramps like the alien trying to burst out so it may be getting close to time for it regardless. I looked at my pics I poste on my laptop an you can barely see any lines. irl and on my cell they are clear as day. Still don't see how the Rapid Frer is darker than the reg Frer. Something fishy there. On a lighter note its cool to see a line on the blue dye test. I am not one to get anything on those so that was cool. :laugh2:

Alright sneaking a lit nap before I wake my dd up for school.

Have a Happy Friday and a peaceful weekend all!!!:dust:

Just got a call from the doc office and my beta was.... 5 at 9dpo...and for some reason I cant stop laughing

I guess I knew it wasnt high but daaaannng...hahahahaha..that is like barely pregnant low. Doc thinks its just the trigger.

They want me to do a repeat in the morning but I dont have anyonve anyone to watch my dd so I might just go to another lab where she can go too.

Dont know yet, think I will see if my tests get darker. If they dont , I wont bother.

I smell coffeee....:lol:
I hope the doctor is wrong.

Hi ladies I took a few days away.
We've had a crazy week.
My 9 year old son got unwell and developed a cough and fever so he had to be tested for covid.
Thankfully results were negative so its just a cold.

AFM
I had a positive opk on cd12 and think I ovulated yesterday on cd13 because I had lots of ewcm and pinching in my left overy.

Temp went up today cd14 but not a great deal compared to other ladies.
Im wondering if I have weak ovulation and thats why I keep having chemicals?
I definitely ovulate every month but my temp doesn't go supper high like other ladies do.

As soon as FF confirms ovulation I will book my 2nd blood panel.
It has to be around 7 days b4 AF and I shud be due AF on 26th September.
We've done as we were told and not tried this cycle.
Getting very anxous now incase there really is something wrong with me and I get told I can't have any more babies.
Im really hoping that all my chemicals are all down to a patch of bad luck and they don't find anything that will prevent me falling and staying pregnant In the near future.

Prob will book the blood test for next Friday and then it will take 2 weeks to get results.
Still not sure about trying next cycle and still thinking of leaving it until December but will see how I feel when I get this cycle out the way.

Congratulations on all the new BFPs
And sorry to all those with BFNs

Its felt horrible not being able to try this cycle esp knowing i wud be in the 2ww now but I know I need to get these bloods done and see why I keep having early Misscariges.

My husband thinks we shud of not bothered with the bloodtests and just kept on trying but there was just no way I cud go through another loss.
These past almost 7 months have been so hard and so heartbreaking I just want to make sure it isn't something that can be treated like low progesterone or something.

Hopfully I get the all clear and nothing is wrong with either me or DH.
Just wish I cud fast forward to December now

Hi ladies! Ive been in the shadows reading everyones posts.
Im not sure what my body is doing (im still breastfeeding) I started doing opks around cd11-12 and they seem dark but instead of getting darker they got lighter. So I decided to do a hpt strip last night and I got this.
Top tests were the in the afternoon bottom at night. Single test are the night tests

0AE94ECC-3BDF-47FE-95F3-DD082218551D.jpeg A855EE3E-B544-4073-AAA3-5B728D0B1F1A.jpeg 56A1DD33-5B41-4655-B86B-D680EE0CF789.jpeg A3552760-D2C5-47F7-A9E7-2CCFE573FB28.jpeg

These are this morning
What yall think?

F3A80D4A-8D9C-4C12-BF75-9EF050FA1339.jpeg 641E70CD-6AC5-4C82-97E1-6156267E38E5.jpeg

@Bdid Congratulations!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!

@JJB2 something is definitely catching my eye! FX you see a clear line in the next day or two!!

@Suggerhoney :hugs: I know it is hard to not be trying this cycle but I think you made the right call in following their advice and holding off. Praying that your tests will show something that is quick and easy to correct and that your next pregnancy will bring you your forever baby :hugs:

@FTale Definitely see the lines on the test! I think I missed this before, but did you test go negative after your trigger or still testing the trigger out?

AFM, temp fell under cover today so expecting AF sometime today, but hasn't shown up yet. I'm hoping I will do my usual one day of light spotting and then be full blown tomorrow (so that my expected O date for next cycle would be pushed back a day and be better timing for us). I've been expecting it with all of my weird ovulation issues this month, but it still sucks. Hopefully we catch in the next 2 cycles so that my parents would be able to come out after baby is born (mom is a teacher).

Good luck everyone and hope to see lots more BFPs in the next couple of weeks!

@Bdid Congratulations!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!

@JJB2 something is definitely catching my eye! FX you see a clear line in the next day or two!!

@Suggerhoney :hugs: I know it is hard to not be trying this cycle but I think you made the right call in following their advice and holding off. Praying that your tests will show something that is quick and easy to correct and that your next pregnancy will bring you your forever baby :hugs:

@FTale Definitely see the lines on the test! I think I missed this before, but did you test go negative after your trigger or still testing the trigger out?

AFM, temp fell under cover today so expecting AF sometime today, but hasn't shown up yet. I'm hoping I will do my usual one day of light spotting and then be full blown tomorrow (so that my expected O date for next cycle would be pushed back a day and be better timing for us). I've been expecting it with all of my weird ovulation issues this month, but it still sucks. Hopefully we catch in the next 2 cycles so that my parents would be able to come out after baby is born (mom is a teacher).

Good luck everyone and hope to see lots more BFPs in the next couple of weeks!

Thank you so much hon. I really really hope so.
Im so nervous and anxous.
Time is really really dragging

@kksy9b I hope you get O right on time next cycle if this one turns out to be af. This cycle has been a doozy.
As for my tests they I only got lighter in the mornings but darker in the evenings. The only tests that gives me pause is the cbe rapid. I think I will get a few more and test tomorrow but I dont want to drag this cycle on just the same. Need to time next O for IUI. Don't want it to be during the work week.
Hugs

Good luck ladies! Sugger - I know how you feel about not trying, feels a bit of a waste even if you know it's right decision.

I am happy it's the weekend coming up! We don't have a lot of plans other than an outdoor birthday party on Sunday. I don't even want to go. It;s hubby's friend's daughter, and I know for a fact these friends don't like me much so it always feels awkward being with them.

@FTale oh I so hope this is your take home baby <3

@Suggerhoney huge hugs honey, I hope the tests bring You some peace or helpful information, and you get that sticky baby very soon.

@Alligator wish we could all go to that party with you and give ‘em a piece of our minds :)

@Deethehippy how are You?

Congratulations to those with BFPs and so sorry for those who are out.

terrible wildfires here, the smoke is so bad we can’t go outside at all, it’s scary even bringing the Trash out. They’re evacuating neighboring towns so we are on alert. So on brand for 2020!

Good luck ladies! Sugger - I know how you feel about not trying, feels a bit of a waste even if you know it's right decision.

I am happy it's the weekend coming up! We don't have a lot of plans other than an outdoor birthday party on Sunday. I don't even want to go. It;s hubby's friend's daughter, and I know for a fact these friends don't like me much so it always feels awkward being with them.

I feel for you. I couldnt do it. Thats one thing my hubby and I have in common. Introverts. Being in large groups just give us anxiety to no end. So I never make him go to family gatherings unless he wants to. Especially if you know the ppl dont like you.

If you go for sure, remember you can come let off steam with us afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->