• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

This morning FMU tests. I still see a “line” on the pregmate and wondfo but Im not sure about the frer :shrug:

View attachment 1087529 View attachment 1087530 View attachment 1087531

Thank you for looking, just had a twisty type pang at my left ovary. Strange because I felt mild O pain on the right. Left side is no good to my knowledge. Took another frer because of this and its a hair darker but could just be dye amount. Yesterday I took cbe rapid and got a line but my tests are only at their darkest in the evenings. Guess its a blessing no nauseating spells this morning like last night.

Well, I looked at your tests and agree that the frer isn't showing much ☹ but I can't speak for the others. I see dark shadows where the test line should be. Do they have color? HUGS this wait is a killer

I think the bottom one is darker. I’ve seen a lot of bad frers lately. Maybe wait another day? Or try a different test? If you’re level was 5 only a few days ago and it takes 24-48 hrs to double, it would still be a very low number and light tests even if everything was going well.

Thank you for chiming in Luv! I am suppose to be wotking but now I cant think straight.

What othet test might show positive this early other than frer? Like maybe a walgreens early test? My easy@home had a line last night but not thus morning and I am out of those n Osom.

Almost forgot, when I did the last frer and thought it was darker, I tested my lh strip in my fmu and another in the smu. The results were clear....some thing is happening

Top fmu and bottom smu 3hrs apart. Preggy or AF coming :shrug:

20200912_083524.jpg

Thank you for chiming in Luv! I am suppose to be wotking but now I cant think straight.

What othet test might show positive this early other than frer? Like maybe a walgreens early test? My easy@home had a line last night but not thus morning and I am out of those n Osom.
I think cheapies show earlier for me. I hear walmart & dollar store tests are pretty good. I'm so hoping this is it for you!!!!!!!!!!

What dpo are you again? I see something on both cheapies for sure.
Not sure about my dpo or when I ovulated. Im still breastfeeding. I started doing opks on cd12 they were darkish but got lighter instead of positive so I have a feeling I ovulated early like cd10 or so. Im on cd21

Thank you for looking, just had a twisty type pang at my left ovary. Strange because I felt mild O pain on the right. Left side is no good to my knowledge. Took another frer because of this and its a hair darker but could just be dye amount. Yesterday I took cbe rapid and got a line but my tests are only at their darkest in the evenings. Guess its a blessing no nauseating spells this morning like last night.

Well, I looked at your tests and agree that the frer isn't showing much ☹ but I can't speak for the others. I see dark shadows where the test line should be. Do they have color? HUGS this wait is a killer
I hope your tests get darker soon! My cheapies have color. I really wish I can wait and test until tomorrow but I know I wont lol

Well after posting some of my charts yesterday and worrying about temps not being high enough after ovulation.
This cycle that we can't try on my temp has flown up. No cross hairs yet but im 2dpo.
Absolutely typical on the month we can't try.
20200912_124845.jpg

Well after posting some of my charts yesterday and worrying about temps not being high enough after ovulation.
This cycle that we can't try on my temp has flown up. No cross hairs yet but im 2dpo.
Absolutely typical on the month we can't try.
View attachment 1087536
So sorry hun. But I’m very hopeful you will get some answers and a plan to get your rainbow baby!

Not sure about my dpo or when I ovulated. Im still breastfeeding. I started doing opks on cd12 they were darkish but got lighter instead of positive so I have a feeling I ovulated early like cd10 or so. Im on cd21
Good luck for your next darker test!!!

Good luck to all those testing right now. Hope the lines get darker.

And im so sorry to all those that the :witch: got.
Im thinking of trying again next cycle. Im not sure i can hold off until December.
So I may be testing in October, will see how I feel next cycle.

Baby dust to all of you :dust:

Looks like I will be testing 9/21! Wasn’t sure I’d be in the game at all with dh traveling. But he’s coming back this afternoon! So the only bd day will will have missed is day before O. FX!!!

So sorry hun. But I’m very hopeful you will get some answers and a plan to get your rainbow baby!

Thanks hon.
Im gonna prob book my second bloodtest in for Friday.
I cant believe how this cycle seems to be a good ovulation and we can't even try.
Never mind I know I need to have these bloods done.
Im wondering if my chemicals were just a run of bad luck or my cycles have been a bit wacky because of the chemicals and now they are getting back to normal?
I ovulated on cd13 last cycle and this cycle so maybe my cycles are finally regulating.

Good luck this cycle sweet really rooting for you.

Im so upset and fed up with pregmate! This test was dip in water!!!!! Look at the f***ing line :growlmad:

90EBCD4A-2F2E-4295-BB4D-8049D0A5BEA0.jpeg

Im so upset and fed up with pregmate! This test was dip in water!!!!! Look at the f***ing line :growlmad:

View attachment 1087548

Omg that is shocking.
I've just ordered pregmate opks and HPTs was told there really good.
I do have lots of other pregnancy tests so if o get any lines I will back it up with another test.

Have u tried another brand.
Im so sorry hon that is truly horrible.
I think the ones I've ordered are the older ones with the blue handle.
But won't know for sure untill they arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->