• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

@JJB2 :confused: I know those tests have been given faint lines to people and dont progress any. But that line with water is darker than the tests that have been peed on.

That there is grounds for getting all your money back. I am so sorry.

Definitely will try the pregnancy test ones out when they arrive next week. I know im not pregnant so will see if they give me a false positive.
I always try out tests when I know im definitely not pregnant like b4 ovulation so I know if they give and weird shadows or lines that are not real.
I've tried many ICs and nearly all of them give faint shadows. When ure not even pregnant.
Got a very convincing faint line on easy@home once and I wasn't pregnant.
Sweetyfox so far have been the best and are practically stark white when negative and a clear faint pink line when positive.
But I did get a v v v faint line on one last cycle and I wasn't pregnant. Only one tho the rest were all negative even on the same day I got the faint line.
AF was normol. No clots so definitely not another chemical. Just one dodgy test.
Will definitely be trying them pregmate ones put when they get here.
Do they all do that hon or is it just that one?
I was told them tests are so good and stark white when negative.
I ordered mine off amazon and there coming from the US but I think the pregnancy tests are the old style with the blue handle. Have to wait and see when they arrive.

Also WARNING with Frer.
They already have a faint grey line on them as soon as u get them out the packet.
Its such a joke.
These tests were always so good years ago.
No test if negative shud give any line or even a shadow they should be completely stark white.
I cant imagine all the poor womon that have had there heart broken by these tests.

Here are all the tests that give faint shadows that I have tried just so ure all aware.

Easy@home
Wondfo
One-step
Clinical guard
Frer
Mommed
Femometer

All these tests give faint shadows even when ure not pregnant.
Absolutely terrible

JJB2 - those lines on those tests suck, I absolutely know how you feel because I had some evil lines on a dodgy batch of tests two cycles ago, it really messes with your head..I'm so sorry :hugs:

@JJB2 :confused: I know those tests have been given faint lines to people and dont progress any. But that line with water is darker than the tests that have been peed on.

That there is grounds for getting all your money back. I am so sorry.
I totaly agree. I will definitely be complaining if mine give me faint lines. We have been using the withdrawal method this cycle so im definitely not pregnant.
Man I will write such a stinking review and I will mention all u ladies on here and demand my money back.
Because im in the UK ive had to order them off amazon and there coming from the US.
The ones I ordered have fantastic reviews and the pictures people have added are the ones with the blue handle not the pink.
But if I get any sniff of a pink line im complaining.
Payed nearly 40 pounds for them including postage and packaging.
I wont be happy if they give me any false positives.
I will demand all my money back for sure.

These are the ones I've ordered
Screenshot_20200912-190539_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Thanks ladies I will contact them. The worse part its the water test line is darker that the ones I peed on wth!!!
This one I did after after the water one. The line came up when the test was still processing ugh
And a walmart one

903A8CB7-7251-4B20-873C-E2D67B7B52D8.jpeg 8F6DB6A0-9173-4694-ACAA-A3CD0E701125.jpeg

@Suggerhoney My Frer are legit and backed up by blood tests. However, I have had the indents, dissappearing lines and would never buy them cept I knew I had hcg in my system and wanted to see what real lines looked like.
I did Osom tests at the same time to back all tests up till I ran out.

Just feels like the maker of these tests are starting to focus more on getting us to buy more than actually giving realiable information to customers wanting to know if they are pregnant or not.

Just sad.

Can't believe the lines on those Pregmate tests!, that's so so bad!!. Big hugs <3

I'm currently 5dpo, this TWW is going so slow!. I'm having to fight the urge to POAS every time I go LOL.

I've had some cramping today, only slight and it didn't last very long but hopefully it means something good is cooking. That's the only symptom I've had though.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I just did a frer bc I just cant believe those lines arent it even tho the water tests says everything. Im convence I can see something on the frer lol Im a lost case hahaha

6F65C6F2-03E0-4CFB-9332-ACCB70AB8BAE.jpeg 0B7F9277-2E4A-4033-AFC8-A9E530EF0801.jpeg

I just did a frer bc I just cant believe those lines arent it even tho the water tests says everything. Im convence I can see something on the frer lol Im a lost case hahaha

View attachment 1087553 View attachment 1087554

so I have the same pack of pregmates and just dipped one in water. Came back completely negative (thank goodness) so I’d complain and get a replacement batch! (Also, post the lot number on here so we can all double check!)

but something is catching my eye on the FRER! What dpo are you?

Can see something faint on that FRER...I have never had anything on a FRER when not pregnant.

Thanks ladies I will contact them. The worse part its the water test line is darker that the ones I peed on wth!!!
This one I did after after the water one. The line came up when the test was still processing ugh
And a walmart one

View attachment 1087551 View attachment 1087552

I can see a very very faint line on the cassette test hon. Fixed they gets darker.
Still see it on the pregmate to but its crazy that the one with water was darker.
:saywhat:

@Suggerhoney My Frer are legit and backed up by blood tests. However, I have had the indents, dissappearing lines and would never buy them cept I knew I had hcg in my system and wanted to see what real lines looked like.
I did Osom tests at the same time to back all tests up till I ran out.

Just feels like the maker of these tests are starting to focus more on getting us to buy more than actually giving realiable information to customers wanting to know if they are pregnant or not.

Just sad.

I rekon ure right hon and it is sad.
Frer used to be the best test.
They never used to have the faint grey line so I have no idea why they do now.
The line is grey tho and not pink but it still sucks.
I used them with my son and I had a really dark line at 10dpo and everyday they got darker and darker.
Im pretty sure they never used to have them grey lines unless I just didn't really notice it untill ttc this year.
With all my chemicals tho the line was pink and easy to see where as that grey line thats already on them is v v v faint.
Its so annoying.
Im hoping if we do fall again ill be able to get HCG bloods done.
They don't really do that here in UK but I think they sometimes do if u have had 3 or more Misscariges in a row.
So im hoping where ive had 3 early losses that they will do the HCG levels with a bloodtest.
I'll ask the nurse when I have my next blood draw done on Friday.
Never had it done b4. I think they may test progesterone as well but not sure because I've never had my HCG levels checked.
Praying u have a healthy and happy 9 months hon.
Ure chart looks so good.

so I have the same pack of pregmates and just dipped one in water. Came back completely negative (thank goodness) so I’d complain and get a replacement batch! (Also, post the lot number on here so we can all double check!)

but something is catching my eye on the FRER! What dpo are you?
Thats good to know that not all are bad! Or maybe my water is pregnant lol :p
Here is a picture of the lot number for the hpt and opk

5FAB933B-74AF-4938-B7D5-DD3A28B94C41.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta