• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Im having a dilemma ladies.
Been talking to DH about TTC and how he felt and he thinks we shud start trying again next cycle.
He basically said he thinks we shud try because we're both not getting any younger and if we leave it it mite not happen at all. :-(
And now I dont know what to do.
I no I said in my post earlier that I may start trying again next cycle but I was and still am in 2 minds. :confused:
There's a few reasons why I wanted to hold off but now sat here thinking im being silly.

One reason was
I did not want a summer due date because it gets so hot and humid here and we do not have air con.
My house is like a sauna in the summer.

But thinking about it. Our weather here is so balmy.
We can get hot days even in April and in the next few days its going to be 29c and were in September. ](*,)
So now im sat here thinking am I being silly and to choosy?
Esp as we been trying for almost 7 months now.
Im just not a huge summer fan and find it very uncomfortable when it's super hot and hard to sleep etc.
And when ure pregnant ure even warmer.
How do u even keep a newborn cool because I always worry about them over heating.
All we have is fans and they don't do anything when its really hot apart from blow hot air around the room.

If we are blessed again I know ill be induced at 37 to 38 weeks so if I fall in October I wud have baby in june and if we fell in November I wud have baby in July.
Those are normoly the 2 hottest months.
But we can also have heatwaves as early as April and as late as October.
We've had it 25c in October b4.
But normoly the very very hot weather is around June and July and August is normoly unpredictable.
It can get chilly but also can be baking.
The beginning of August this year was 35c. And I hated it.
But even leaving it untill December id still have baby in August so its still summer.
The only way I can avoid being heavily pregnant or having a new born in the summer is by leaving ttc untill feb/March but that is ages away and ill be over 41 by then.
It is much cooler at night tho when u get to about mid to end of August.
Where as when we had that heatwave at the end of July and beginning of August it was horribly hot and sweaty at night.
My bedroom fan is really good but even that did nothing.

So now im sat here and I really dont know what to do.
I guess if I was to fall pregnant with my rainbow in October or November it will be because that was God's timing all along, do u know what I mean?

I know I'm jumping the gun in even thinking about due dates etc considering everything I've been through this year, and I know I have to get this 2nd blood draw and the results b4 making a final decision but what wud you do in my situation ladies??

I rekon ure right hon and it is sad.
Frer used to be the best test.
They never used to have the faint grey line so I have no idea why they do now.
The line is grey tho and not pink but it still sucks.
I used them with my son and I had a really dark line at 10dpo and everyday they got darker and darker.
Im pretty sure they never used to have them grey lines unless I just didn't really notice it untill ttc this year.
With all my chemicals tho the line was pink and easy to see where as that grey line thats already on them is v v v faint.
Its so annoying.
Im hoping if we do fall again ill be able to get HCG bloods done.
They don't really do that here in UK but I think they sometimes do if u have had 3 or more Misscariges in a row.
So im hoping where ive had 3 early losses that they will do the HCG levels with a bloodtest.
I'll ask the nurse when I have my next blood draw done on Friday.
Never had it done b4. I think they may test progesterone as well but not sure because I've never had my HCG levels checked.
Praying u have a healthy and happy 9 months hon.
Ure chart looks so good.

I wouldn't even be remotely interested in my frer tests if they were grey but they are pink Lines. My cell cam flash makes them look black. Hate them.

Just ready to move on because by now I should have good lines on any test I take.

Also, I agree with your hubby on just going for it. No time to waste when you know what you want. Be nice to have a baby during a certain month but not always possible. Really hope you can get bloods done on the norm seeing as you have had so many mc. Hugs

You might be sweaty hot pregnant but hoping you get preggy soon.

Sugger, I think you should follow your DH advice. I hate summer too but honestly, the thought of missing out on conceiving was worse than that. My first was due in July but came at end of May. So she was a newborn during some of the hottest months.

Anyways, silently cheering on everyone:)

I wouldn't even be remotely interested in my frer tests if they were grey but they are pink Lines. My cell cam flash makes them look black. Hate them.

Just ready to move on because by now I should have good lines on any test I take.

Also, I agree with your hubby on just going for it. No time to waste when you know what you want. Be nice to have a baby during a certain month but not always possible. Really hope you can get bloods done on the norm seeing as you have had so many mc. Hugs

You might be sweaty hot pregnant but hoping you get preggy soon.

Its so hard catching faint lines on camera. I felt my tests looked so so faint when I posted them on here but in reality they were clear pink lines.
Its so annoying.

Ure chart looks so good.
I think sometimes HCG can take up to 3 days to rise.
I think its anything from 24 to 48 hours.
Really hope ure lines progress hon and really keeping it all crossed for a very sticky[-o<

Sugger, I think you should follow your DH advice. I hate summer too but honestly, the thought of missing out on conceiving was worse than that. My first was due in July but came at end of May. So she was a newborn during some of the hottest months.

Thank you hon.
My eldest daughter and son were born in August and June and my youngest son was born in September.
I was OK but on the really hot days and weeks I really struggled.
But ure right missing out on conceiving is definitely worse.

Im so glad im not the only one that hates the summer.
I've always felt like I'm odd because most people love the summer.

Maternity clothes are definitely nicer in the summer.
I've had a baby in Jan and Feb b4 and I hated having to cover up my bump with coats and stuff.
The hospital is walking distance from my house so if I was due in the summer i wud be able to walk to my appointments.

Really appreciate u ladies helping me on this decision.
I think what I'll do is book my next blood test in for Friday and then wait for the results and go from there.
If I get good news then may as well start trying again next cycle.

Ure second daughter was born on the same day as my eldest son.
He was born on 3rd June 2006 haha.

@Suggerhoney, don’t wait. Babies have been born in the midst of insufferable heat since the beginning of time. You’ll be ok. Don’t wait. When you meet that baby, it’ll be exactly who it has to be and she or he will come exactly when she’s meant to come. You have talked about your faith; I don’t believe God or the universe makes mistakes (but sometimes people do!). You will only get pregnant with the baby you are meant to parent.

@tbfromlv omg, have you tested again???

Hugs everyone!

@Suggerhoney, don’t wait. Babies have been born in the midst of insufferable heat since the beginning of time. You’ll be ok. Don’t wait. When you meet that baby, it’ll be exactly who it has to be and she or he will come exactly when she’s meant to come. You have talked about your faith; I don’t believe God or the universe makes mistakes (but sometimes people do!). You will only get pregnant with the baby you are meant to parent.

@tbfromlv omg, have you tested again???

Hugs everyone!

Thats so true hon.
Thank you for ure very wise words.
I know its all down to God and his timing so if I do end up falling in October or November then it will because that was his timing all along.
I think once I get this cycle out the way and the bloodtest results im just gonna throw caution to the wind and try. And see what happens.

I bought 3 tests today.
I was fine with waiting until AF was late to test when there were no tests in the house.
Now it's like I am an addict. My fingers are twitching to rip one open and pee on it.
I am only 9 DPO though.
With my first, I waited until I was over a week late to test. I really wanted to be sure I didn't have to see a BFN.
Urgh... to test or not to test. That is the question.

I bought 3 tests today.
I was fine with waiting until AF was late to test when there were no tests in the house.
Now it's like I am an addict. My fingers are twitching to rip one open and pee on it.
I am only 9 DPO though.
With my first, I waited until I was over a week late to test. I really wanted to be sure I didn't have to see a BFN.

ROFL.....you wont here me say 'dont or stop' I am so bad at pee stick patience.

I wish you all the bfps in the world when you do test.:hugs:

Its so hard catching faint lines on camera. I felt my tests looked so so faint when I posted them on here but in reality they were clear pink lines.
Its so annoying.

Ure chart looks so good.
I think sometimes HCG can take up to 3 days to rise.
I think its anything from 24 to 48 hours.
Really hope ure lines progress hon and really keeping it all crossed for a very sticky[-o<

Thank you hon.
My eldest daughter and son were born in August and June and my youngest son was born in September.
I was OK but on the really hot days and weeks I really struggled.
But ure right missing out on conceiving is definitely worse.

Im so glad im not the only one that hates the summer.
I've always felt like I'm odd because most people love the summer.

Maternity clothes are definitely nicer in the summer.
I've had a baby in Jan and Feb b4 and I hated having to cover up my bump with coats and stuff.
The hospital is walking distance from my house so if I was due in the summer i wud be able to walk to my appointments.

Really appreciate u ladies helping me on this decision.
I think what I'll do is book my next blood test in for Friday and then wait for the results and go from there.
If I get good news then may as well start trying again next cycle.

YES! Exactly! I was like well crap even I would twitch at that test. My old cell would have showed color of the faintest.

I dont care will still test early and search for faint lines but I aint proud of it. :oops:

Ladies I just took Another pregnancy test and an ovulation test as my ovaries feel achy and I really have no clue why

here’s a pic, why is the opk blazing and the preg test incomplete looking?

really unsure what this is means? I’m due in a week so maybe this isn’t a good sign? Or am I ovulating now? My cycles can differ from 21-28 days. I’m currently day 17

Ladies I just took Another pregnancy test and an ovulation test as my ovaries feel achy and I really have no clue why

here’s a pic, why is the opk blazing and the preg test incomplete looking?

really unsure what this is means? I’m due in a week so maybe this isn’t a good sign? Or am I ovulating now? My cycles can differ from 21-28 days. I’m currently day 17

302E3BEB-BCA7-4EAD-A60F-9661FFBD4A32.jpeg

I bought 3 tests today.
I am only 9 DPO though.
I’m a sucker for testing early! Isn’t is just the worse! Lots of luck to you!

I still cant believe how this tests broke my heart.
water test was within time limit (Bottom)
Top test - urine test like 5 min after time frame
Picture with just 1 test is urine test taken within time limit
UGHHHHHH

AB2F6785-D260-47D0-A8A6-7E8B7C05BF57.jpeg 31144B81-7113-434F-BCC1-ACF2DF0CC8F0.jpeg 9466423B-3ACB-4C8E-A9F0-90F952CDDD0E.jpeg

I bought 3 tests today.
I am only 9 DPO though.

Good luck for when you test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"