• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

I would go with ovulation..don't think your body would produce several days of EWCM for any other reason. Good good luck to you! I have heard that insemination seems more successful than BD at times so I have hope for you. I hope all this weirdness makes September the winning month for you :)

:friends: Thank you so much! I know it all sounds crazy but when you get up in age things can get wonky. I'm trying not to think on it too much. Staying away from the stress monster..lol

Now what can I bake today

Wow!! That is wild! I wonder if previously your body just failed to O? I don’t know! As far as a cyst bursting.. I don’t know if it’s different depending on the cyst but when I had that happen I was in bring-you-to-your-knees crying do-i-need-to-go-to-hospital type pain. So my vote on your poll is ovulation!

Ooooooo good point!! I just had my usual mittelschmertz pain. I guess cyst burst might feel like when I pass kidney stones. That junk drops you to your knees alright! Thank you for voting :hugs2:

@FTale sounds like a crazy cycle. Good luck ..and what you baking?? Something yummy I'm sure!!
:cake:

I'm a right moody moo today and am having some quite obvious ovary twinges and low down twinges..FX it's a good sign and not just fibroids/cysts/endo or whatever else I could have going on in there!

Both ovaries twinging? Must be pumping out progesterone which is a good sign.

Thanks all. I’m probably going to be taking a break from the forum for a little while. I may still be reading it, but just feel like this month I need to focus on my mental and physical well being. I’m still going to use OPKs and keep trying, but I’m realizing that all the stressing is not good for me. Plus I have an annual physical scheduled and plan to talk to my doctor just to be sure everything looks fine.

sorry I don’t have time to reply to everyone, but wishing everyone good luck and keep your hopes up!

Thanks all. I’m probably going to be taking a break from the forum for a little while. I may still be reading it, but just feel like this month I need to focus on my mental and physical well being. I’m still going to use OPKs and keep trying, but I’m realizing that all the stressing is not good for me. Plus I have an annual physical scheduled and plan to talk to my doctor just to be sure everything looks fine.

sorry I don’t have time to reply to everyone, but wishing everyone good luck and keep your hopes up!
Been exactly where you are. Take the time you need. :hugs:

Thinking of you :hugs:

@FTale sounds like a crazy cycle. Good luck ..and what you baking?? Something yummy I'm sure!!
:cake:

more cookies!!! This time bigger and not so crunchy. Hope you are doing ok. FX for this cycle :hugs:

@tropicsgirl :hug:

@Bevziibubble thank you!! Really want to do cheese cake but so fearing I'll mess it up or it'll be really good and I will be the only one eating it up cause my fam isn't too crazy about cheese cake...... decisions decisions. :wacko:

Ooooooo good point!! I just had my usual mittelschmertz pain. I guess cyst burst might feel like when I pass kidney stones. That junk drops you to your knees alright! Thank you for voting :hugs2:

I had a overian cyst hon it didn't burst but omg it was agony. I wss doubled over in severe pain

Totally understand hon. Ive took a break this cycle and even tho im bummed we didn't try it haa been nice not focusing on all things ttc.
Not focusing on every ache and pain.
I was planning to have a longer break but have decided to get back to it next month.
Im really happy my body has had a good rest. I dont think the chemicals did me any good physically and emotionally.
My cycles were all out of whack with some being very short and ovulation being way to early.
But now my cycles have regulated and ovulation is at a normal time.
It did me good coming away from the forum but I still popped in here and there when I wanted.
Will miss you hon but will be here when u come back.
Even if by some miracle I fall pregnant im gonna still pop in these testing threads to cheer everyone on.

@FTale Our bodies do the strangest things! I’m going with O and a bfp! Got everything crossed!!!

@Suggerhoney That was very sweet of you to come back and let me know you did see it on the frer. Means the world to me! I can’t wait until you are back in the game and I get to see your lines!

I hope you don’t mind me posting more tests. I did an evening ic, it’s on top, fmu bottom. I didn’t get progression this smoothly with any of the last 3. I’m thirsty, exhausted, off & on cramps, have a funny taste in my mouth, and I can’t stop farting :haha:.
0BF90211-74B2-4029-9492-C480FECF0F6D.jpeg

@FTale wow that is so confusing! How frustrating when you just want a clear cycle so you know what is up. For what it is worth, I know when my sister had a cyst burst it was incredibly painful (like go to the hospital painful) so hopefully since it sounds like more a crampy pain it was O! Especially with all the lovely ewcm. Fingers crossed you caught it!

Can I ask a brains trust question? My app says I O’d two days ago and my temp is steadily rising over the last two days. I just took an OPK to check and even on FMU it was very very dark... and seems to be getting darker again? (Not positive yet). Is it possible I failed to O and my body is trying again, or can LH hang around? Usually after O I get no line at all on the OPK until the beginning of my next cycle. I’m hoping I did O because I’m grumpy at my OH today and just gave him a right serve for not helping clean the kitchen and I don’t think we are up for the BD :shock:

@FTale Im really hoping it was ovulation!!!! Fx

afm: cd29 and no signs of af ](*,)

Sorry ladies busy Sunday!

@FTale not temping this cycle! It is making me a lot more relaxed. Going by OPK and Cm! I think O was sometime today as I didn’t notice much Cm (but I will usually notice creamy Cm after O). Either that or yesterday. But I’ll call today O day (OPK is now negative) so I’m not tempted to test even earlier! I don’t have any cheapies in the house and I’ll wait til 6-7 dpo to order so hopefully that’ll stop me testing crazy early. I have 3 FRER (which I will save since I’ve gotten nasty lines on them for 2-3 cycles now) and a bunch of digitals! Also I think 2 blue dye tests from Walmart.

@Deethehippy hoping those twinges are good signs!!

Lol Luv ...I hope farting is a sign because I’m in the same boat on that one last few day’s :haha: Your lines are looking great.

@FTale Our bodies do the strangest things! I’m going with O and a bfp! Got everything crossed!!!

@Suggerhoney That was very sweet of you to come back and let me know you did see it on the frer. Means the world to me! I can’t wait until you are back in the game and I get to see your lines!

I hope you don’t mind me posting more tests. I did an evening ic, it’s on top, fmu bottom. I didn’t get progression this smoothly with any of the last 3. I’m thirsty, exhausted, off & on cramps, have a funny taste in my mouth, and I can’t stop farting :haha:.
View attachment 1087953

Thank you for casting your vote❤ It is for sure willy Wonka kinda situation. I hate waiting to O and just want to move straight to Oing but af and O at the same time. Guess I got what was coming to me..#-o

And please, post all the lovely sticks you want. I dont think anyone minds. Thats what our post is here for. To share in all of your journey. Wish more preggy ppl would stay. It can get lonely after getting pregnant too. And I am nosey about what its like to be pregnant any more been so long. Fx for continued progression!!!

@FTale wow that is so confusing! How frustrating when you just want a clear cycle so you know what is up. For what it is worth, I know when my sister had a cyst burst it was incredibly painful (like go to the hospital painful) so hopefully since it sounds like more a crampy pain it was O! Especially with all the lovely ewcm. Fingers crossed you caught it!

Can I ask a brains trust question? My app says I O’d two days ago and my temp is steadily rising over the last two days. I just took an OPK to check and even on FMU it was very very dark... and seems to be getting darker again? (Not positive yet). Is it possible I failed to O and my body is trying again, or can LH hang around? Usually after O I get no line at all on the OPK until the beginning of my next cycle. I’m hoping I did O because I’m grumpy at my OH today and just gave him a right serve for not helping clean the kitchen and I don’t think we are up for the BD :shock:

Yes, indeedy. Your opk can stay dark up to 6dpo. I do not know why but think its because if how much lh ut took to get the eggy ti release then it has to go back down. It should be lighter soon. Try testing only at noon and you might see the change. BUT if you are worried, keeo bding until you can't stand to anymore lol. Hugs Fx you did O though!!

@FTale Im really hoping it was ovulation!!!! Fx

afm: cd29 and no signs of af ](*,)

☹ that's no good. Do you usually cramp? Drinking enough water? What is your activity level like? I know you are just done with this cycle already. And at cd 29 bet your body starts releasing soon. Just ugh...let this be the day already:flow:

Sorry ladies busy Sunday!

@FTale not temping this cycle! It is making me a lot more relaxed. Going by OPK and Cm! I think O was sometime today as I didn’t notice much Cm (but I will usually notice creamy Cm after O). Either that or yesterday. But I’ll call today O day (OPK is now negative) so I’m not tempted to test even earlier! I don’t have any cheapies in the house and I’ll wait til 6-7 dpo to order so hopefully that’ll stop me testing crazy early. I have 3 FRER (which I will save since I’ve gotten nasty lines on them for 2-3 cycles now) and a bunch of digitals! Also I think 2 blue dye tests from Walmart.

@Deethehippy hoping those twinges are good signs!!

LOVE not temping. Best sleep ever lol
Well, I have to temp now but the moment this cycle is over be it bfp or af...out the window it goes. Just want to chill for a bit.
Awesome that you are satisfied with an O date. Super comforting to be done sorting that one out I know:laugh2:.
Big hugs and FX for your tww!!

I’ve been fooled by an evap line. This has never happened before.

24524E2D-9260-440D-9441-B39A3296C281.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->