• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Period was suppose to start yesterday, but still nothing yet. I decided to take a test with easy@ home pregnancy test this evening. I can see a faint line.

08648B20-A5B6-429B-84F4-B393A40669C7.png

Just got a positive test 3 days ago. The day I was supposed to get my period. It was the quickest most obvious 2 lines. My first pregnancy. Hoping for the best.

I can see that clearly !

@elmum i am still so surprised! about 2 days ago, I was calling some fertility clinics, I wasn’t able to make an appointment because the clinics I call don’t accept my insurance I was just waiting till Monday to call another clinic. I am so happy right now.

Mum of twins - congratulations :dance: That’s a great line!

Heva - sorry about AF, wishing you a ton of luck for October.

Sara Low - congratulations, happy and healthy pregnancy.

As for me: I’m dizzy and nauseous this morning and temp is back up (although I took it an hour or so later than usual) boobs feel tender but only AF tender so doubt any of it means anything at this stage. I’m so very sad ...I really don’t see how I am going to get pregnant at my age anymore..wishing for a true miracle. :cry:

Hi all, I stopped coming on the test thread about 4 months ago, I had to step away, I have 4 children but after my divorce I met a man with no children he had a problem 4 years he had to freeze sperm due to a medical condition That left him with no sperm, we tried IVF in March but the two embryos didn’t stick, but he also had a sperm test just after I had started taking the protocol drug and it came back low but back at 43 I was not holding much faith, OPK every month, sex on the right days but negative every month my birthday was at the beginning of September 44 the age when it goes down hill, I didn’t buy anymore OPK the odds were against us and at 44 it was time to walk away! But I was one day late, had a bit of blood after sex on late Thursday night so I thought ok here is AF it was due on Friday, but nothing and nothing yesterday and at 3 pm on Saturday afternoon I gave in and took a test due to having a leaving party that evening and it was positive :bfp: I couldn’t believe it! 44 and pregnant, it will be a long road but never lose hope!!! Thank you to all my B&B friends who support me over the past 18 months I hope you get to hear the good news and baby dust to all

Hi all, I stopped coming on the test thread about 4 months ago, I had to step away, I have 4 children but after my divorce I met a man with no children he had a problem 4 years he had to freeze sperm due to a medical condition That left him with no sperm, we tried IVF in March but the two embryos didn’t stick, but he also had a sperm test just after I had started taking the protocol drug and it came back low but back at 43 I was not holding much faith, OPK every month, sex on the right days but negative every month my birthday was at the beginning of September 44 the age when it goes down hill, I didn’t buy anymore OPK the odds were against us and at 44 it was time to walk away! But I was one day late, had a bit of blood after sex on late Thursday night so I thought ok here is AF it was due on Friday, but nothing and nothing yesterday and at 3 pm on Saturday afternoon I gave in and took a test due to having a leaving party that evening and it was positive :bfp: I couldn’t believe it! 44 and pregnant, it will be a long road but never lose hope!!! Thank you to all my B&B friends who support me over the past 18 months I hope you get to hear the good news and baby dust to all
Congratulations!! I love hearing about 'older' mums getting their BFP's. Good luck with your pregnancy :)

Thank u so much ladies I really appreciate. I pray for u all to get ur :bfp: Soon. Now am so scared! I just hope and pray I carry this pregnancy to terms. Am worried i don’t know what to start eating and drinking cos I don’t want to have MC again.

I tested again this morning, I am so happy... I can officially say I got my :bfp: thank u so much ladies for all ur support.:hug:

F0F852E4-AFEE-4084-973A-A11AAC888CDB.jpeg 334EC41D-0BD4-4273-9742-C15F06B2065A.jpeg

@Deethehippy BFNs suck. You’re not out and I am so hopeful for you.

@Alligator oh gosh I’m so sorry for the stress. It’s such a tough time. I am beyond ready for 2021. Huge hugs.

@FTale wow thanks for remembering. Yes my first appointment was today and we had a scan, baby looks perfect, I dated myself at 9+6 and baby measures 9+6 or 10 weeks exactly. Heart rate 169. I posted a pic in the April thread.

Congrats on seeing healthy lil bub!

I tested with a dollar test and its a :bfn:
So I really think its ovulation

View attachment 1088230

Sorry JJB2 but fx for ovulation tus cycle. Catch that eggy.

Hey ladies quick update. That test must have been faulty because AF got me last night. So on to the next cycle :)

:hugs2:

I'm 10DPO today and had two BFN's. I guess that means I am out this month because I have gotten BFP's by 10DPO in the past. Absolutely gutted...I am not sure it is ever going to happen for me...perhaps I should just face facts.

View attachment 1088238 View attachment 1088239

Seems I was saying the same to husband last night. But miracles do happen and I say we keep our hearts open to it happening for us <3.

Af has arrived for me, I’m on the October thread ready for tracking and testing

Best wishes for next cycle:flow:

Just got a positive test 3 days ago. The day I was supposed to get my period. It was the quickest most obvious 2 lines. My first pregnancy. Hoping for the best.

Congrats!!!! HH9 :wohoo:

:yipee: Congrats!!! Reading stories like yours keep my hope flames fueled. HH9!!!!

@Suggerhoney I feel the same. Waiting on a good dpo to test then move on to a new cycle. I hate the progesterone suppositories I'm using and dont think I will use again. Also hoping I start bleeding at least 4 days after stopping it. Nervous it will take forever.

Hope you got yours by the time of my post. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->