• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

17dpo and still no sign of AF and BFN I just want to cry.
Im so scared this is going to mess with my bloodtest results :-(

Hugs it will let docs kniw exactly what they need to know. Hugs, it will come.

Last edited:
I’m about 7dpo and am having light cramping. This is unusual for me; I usually cramp around 12-14dpo. I am super fatigued, like sleeping 12 hours a day and still needing naps sometimes. I’m getting random nausea spells. The big thing is my sense of smell is through the roof. I smelled an old salmon package in the trash can and gagged.... GAGGED! That hasn’t happened before. I took a test this morning and it’s negative. Any idea what test may be more accurate for a BFP ASAP???

View attachment 1088180

Did you test again? 7dpo is early. Hoping you did and got a bfp!! Hugs

Ftale - Thank you ....I do believe in miracles because my girls were our miracle wish..I think I am now pushed to the back of the queue though for being greedy and wanting another one. I guess I'll never give up until menopause stops me in reality :) Best wishes to you too..this TTC is an evil hobby at times.

Ftale - Thank you ....I do believe in miracles because my girls were our miracle wish..I think I am now pushed to the back of the queue though for being greedy and wanting another one. I guess I'll never give up until menopause stops me in reality :) Best wishes to you too..this TTC is an evil hobby at times.

:friends: Agree my friend.

WELCOME !!!!

I figured I'd go ahead and start a testing thread for September. I am sorry if you find yourself here to ttc another month but you are not alone. Please drop a message about the day you plan to test and it will get posted with tons of babydust sprinkled on it.
I have been ttcing for years now but I still love me some babydust!!!
:dust:

SEPTEMBER

3rd
Rebaby :witch:
JessaBear36:bfp:

5th
elencor (on break)

7th

monroea:bfp:
Cheyenne O.

10th
kksy9b :witch:

Kiwiberry:bfp:
Becomeamum
Bdid:bfp:

11th

jessylou 4

12th

KatVM:witch:
NennaKay

13th

tbfromlv:bfp:

14th

aymz1983
xMissxZoiex

15th

Ftale:witch:

16th

JJB2

17th
JoBanana:bfp:

21st
LuvallmyH :bfp:

23rd
tropicsgirl
Dolly Nurse :bfp:

24th
Deethehippy

26th

Mum_of_twins :bfp:
Sara Low :bfp:
Bump288:witch:

27th
Hevalouaddict:witch:
Mum42crazy :bfp:

28th

29th

AlwaysAGodmom
Ftale

30th
Alligator
Rebaby :flow:
topazicatzbet

:dust:
Thank you for putting me on here, waited a long time to be a BFP on here ❤️

Hi mamas! 7dpo today. I’m ordering tests later tonight hopefully they’ll arrive tomorrow. Boobs are sore and some minor cramping off and on today. Don’t know whether to be excited or terrified. Ugh!

Hi mamas! 7dpo today. I’m ordering tests later tonight hopefully they’ll arrive tomorrow. Boobs are sore and some minor cramping off and on today. Don’t know whether to be excited or terrified. Ugh!

Yay, good luck ❤️ :)

Cd1 ladies. AF finally arrived at 18dpo.
My LP is normoly 16dpo max so I have no idea why my AF was late.
I've rang my doctors surgery and explained the situation and I have a doctor calling me this afternoon.
Praying I will not need to repeat the bloodtests.
I really dont want another month where we can't try:-(

I had the 2nd bloodtest done 10 days b4 AF instead of 7 its not that much difference so hopefully it will be OK.

A little worried my LP is always going to be 18 days now because thats to long and can mean PCOS.
Im now worrying about that.
I feel like I'm never going to get my rainbow.
My LP is always 15 to 16days max so hopfully it was just a one off.

Thank you for putting me on here, waited a long time to be a BFP on here ❤️

Congratulations on ure :bfp: I love hearing stories like ures with a happy ending.
Its so sad the lengths some poor womon have to go through to have a baby.
:cry:

I've rang my doctors surgery and explained the situation and I have a doctor calling me this afternoon.

I had the 2nd bloodtest done 10 days b4 AF instead of 7 its not that much difference so hopefully it will be OK.

A little worried my LP is always going to be 18 days now because thats to long and can mean PCOS.

Are you taking Vit B complex? That can lengthen your LP. I started using it when my LP was 10 days. It increased it to 12 days

@Suggerhoney Oh thank heavens it finally arrived. Now it can go away soon so you can get after eggy. I have longer lp like 4 times a year and its always thw same months. I think its seasonal :huh:??

Either way, deep breath, you are back on track to ttcing again. Praying all your tests come back good.

@Alligator right there with you. I know we are wanting that bfp. Nothing is ever perfect. But if you are preggy for sure you will figure everything for baby and you to have a hh9, hugs

So more BFN's this morning for me at 12 DPO, in fact I peed on all of my sticks in frustration and now I have none left! I even smashed a few open and stared at them aimlessly for ages then threw them into the bin with moody force!

Since then ironically I have had sore throbby boobs and nausea (had on and off nausea for this whole September cycle pretty much) I know realistically I am not pregnant because I would have a line by now and I'm not particularly tired (isn't tiredness a given?) but I am hating how cruel these older women PMT symptoms are!
I am absolutely not imagining these symptoms!
AF due Wednesday-Friday and of course if she doesn't show I will go buy some more tests but that would be a chance in a million I think.

I’m sorry dee! Those bfn lines can be so upsetting to see. Fx for you.

8dpo and waiting for cheapie tests to arrive. I picked one day shipping so they should be here today but I checked earlier and amazon shows Wednesday for delivery! What the heck? Hopefully they don’t take that long. It’s a minor miracle I haven’t used the tests I already have (more expensive ones). I think I’m scared of the result honestly!

Boobs sore again this am. Taking my 2yo to the doctor this morning for constipation issues she’s been having. Hopefully we get some answers. Then have a work meeting to offload some of my projects and I’m not looking forward to that! Also hoping to hear from the bank today that my debt consolidation loan is approved; once that’s done I’ll feel a lot of relief.

Hi all! I've been off for a couple of weeks because virtual schooling with my 1st grader and preschooler is no joke and somehow time has become a vortex :)

Just wanted to say congratulations to all of the BFPs this month- wish you all a very very happy and healthy 9 months!!

Hi ladies

So I spoke to the doctor and he said 10 days is fine, not only that I got my results

FSH normol
LH normol
Thyroid normol
Testosterone normol
And progesterone also normol.
They tested some other stuff as well and all results are normol and really good.

He really thinks I had a run of badluck and says even tho I had early losses the fact I got pregnant is a really good sign and he's sees no reason at all why I can't go on to have a healthy baby.

He did say at my age the chances of misscarrying is high but really believes I will fall pregnant again and have a healthy pregnancy.

I feel so happy and relieved.
Really looking forward to ovulation now and trying again.
I do still feel a bit anxious and worried incase I have more chemicals but hopfully I won't and the next time I fall pregnant its extra sticky and healthy.
[-o<:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->