@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Are you taking Vit B complex? That can lengthen your LP. I started using it when my LP was 10 days. It increased it to 12 days

No hon im not.
I have brought some vitamin b complex but not started them yet.

Just had my blood results and everything is normol.
May be it was just a one off or maybe where I was anxious about blood rest results it delayed my period.
Not sure I will start those vitamins b complects if it will make my LP longer.
Its always been 16 days since we started trying.

I'm so pleased about your results Sugger :friends: It's fantastic that you have the go ahead to start TTC again :) :) Hopefully your Nanna's prediction will now come true.

Hi ladies
Cd1 ladies. AF finally arrived at 18dpo.
My LP is normoly 16dpo max so I have no idea why my AF was late.

I've rang my doctors surgery and explained the situation and I have a doctor calling me this afternoon.
Praying I will not need to repeat the bloodtests.
I really dont want another month where we can't try:-(

I had the 2nd bloodtest done 10 days b4 AF instead of 7 its not that much difference so hopefully it will be OK.

A little worried my LP is always going to be 18 days now because thats to long and can mean PCOS.
Im now worrying about that.
I feel like I'm never going to get my rainbow.
My LP is always 15 to 16days max so hopfully it was just a one off.
So I spoke to the doctor and he said 10 days is fine, not only that I got my results

FSH normol
LH normol
Thyroid normol
Testosterone normol
And progesterone also normol.
They tested some other stuff as well and all results are normol and really good.

He really thinks I had a run of badluck and says even tho I had early losses the fact I got pregnant is a really good sign and he's sees no reason at all why I can't go on to have a healthy baby.

He did say at my age the chances of misscarrying is high but really believes I will fall pregnant again and have a healthy pregnancy.

I feel so happy and relieved.
Really looking forward to ovulation now and trying again.
I do still feel a bit anxious and worried incase I have more chemicals but hopfully I won't and the next time I fall pregnant its extra sticky and healthy.
[-o<:dust:

Absolutely not PCOS your testosterone and LH would be high if that was an issue. Everything looks great! Normal levels across the board is a absolutely awesome. I have low FSH levels so my ovarian reserve is quite low but I got pregnant naturally. Sometimes it’s just takes longer but you’ll get there. Good luck for next month x

Thanks ladies.
Ovulation shud be around cd 13.
Only on cd1 so a little while to go yet.
Im sure it will soon come around.
Sending us all loads and loads of extra sticky baby dust :dust:

So just as I get my head around getting pregnant, yesterday I was a bit stressed out, I had my HCG checked and it has come back at 37 :( now as I didn’t do any OPK this month I’m not sure when I ovulated, I did have sex 4 days before the Predicted ovulation but I didn’t think it was that and had sex the day after my app said I ovulated, if I did ovulated on day 15, I would have been 4weeks and 2 days, with a 37 HCG result.
I also had a bit of blood after sex on day 27 one day before my AF was due, was it sex? Late Implantation bleed? I am stressing out now, I haven’t call my doc yet because I want to change my gyno. And here in Italy they will ask you anyway to do the bloods, should I wait till Wednesday 48hours or Thursday 72 hours to do a new set of bloods?? Anyone else with 37 HCG and good news stories? Obviously being 44 I know the risk of miscarriage is high!

So just as I get my head around getting pregnant, yesterday I was a bit stressed out, I had my HCG checked and it has come back at 37 :( now as I didn’t do any OPK this month I’m not sure when I ovulated, I did have sex 4 days before the Predicted ovulation but I didn’t think it was that and had sex the day after my app said I ovulated, if I did ovulated on day 15, I would have been 4weeks and 2 days, with a 37 HCG result.
I also had a bit of blood after sex on day 27 one day before my AF was due, was it sex? Late Implantation bleed? I am stressing out now, I haven’t call my doc yet because I want to change my gyno. And here in Italy they will ask you anyway to do the bloods, should I wait till Wednesday 48hours or Thursday 72 hours to do a new set of bloods?? Anyone else with 37 HCG and good news stories? Obviously being 44 I know the risk of miscarriage is high!
I don’t know anything about HCG bloods but I wanted to wish you luck. Sometimes you can get slow risers, I really hope it is that.

I know it’s hard but try not to worry about your first number so much it doesn’t tell you very much. So many factors are unknown it really only counts when you have your repeat and you seeing your doubling rate. No one knows their HCg starting level so it’s so hard to know. I would need to go back and check but I know I was around the 70’s I think day 15 and in the 300’s day 18 but I was sure of my ovulation and had quite early implantation got my first positive test 9- 10dpo. My doubling rate was 33.7hrs I think. If you think of it this way. If your HCG starts at 2 and has a normal doubling rate of around 48hrs it would take a little while to get up to 37 about 8 days. Keeping everything crossed for you x

I know it’s hard but try not to worry about your first number so much it doesn’t tell you very much. So many factors are unknown it really only counts when you have your repeat and you seeing your doubling rate. No one knows their HCg starting level so it’s so hard to know. I would need to go back and check but I know I was around the 70’s I think day 15 and in the 300’s day 18 but I was sure of my ovulation and had quite early implantation got my first positive test 9- 10dpo. My doubling rate was 33.7hrs I think. If you think of it this way. If your HCG starts at 2 and has a normal doubling rate of around 48hrs it would take a little while to get up to 37 about 8 days. Keeping everything crossed for you x
And 72hrs would be better in my opinion to give you a better idea, that’s what I would go for x

Definitely do 48 hours. That’s going to show you the right path it’s on. And like someone else says the first number isn’t as important as your second numbers. At this stage they should double every 48

I agree with 48hrs. Hugs So scary when we see a number we dont want but your baby has to start somewhere. Praying for the best doubling ever.<3

Afm: Officially reaching 10dpo after evening time with bfn this morning and me stopping the suppositories. Only doing oral progesterone. I will test in the morning again when my brand name tests get in but if still bfn I can stop progesterone altogether such a relief. My body needs a detox.

We have one more day of September. Thank you all for sharing your ttc journey this month. Helped so much to not be alone. Many prayers and wishes for babydust dreams to come true as we continue our journeys. See you in October ladies. Hugs

:dust:

HCG result came back early this morning, my HCG level is at 63 But am so worried i felt this pain in my tummy last night as if AF was about to start. I woke up this morning and pee and decided to wash off, I want surprise to have seen a little tiny blood mix with white CM. Now am scared.

Thanks @Bevziibubble. I have never been this scare in my entire life. I couldn’t sleep I have been awake since 4am. I don’t know what to do.

Hugs, Stupid bleeding. Please dont let it still your joy. Praying lil bubba sticks sticks sticks. Any chance of progesterone suppositories? Compounded? I was on non Compounded and hated it. Prefer some from apothecary shop. Can you ask your current doc even though changing? I do not know how health care works over there but hopefully you can get in to see some one. I think at our age we are high risk and get seen quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->