@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Hugs, Stupid bleeding. Please dont let it still your joy. Praying lil bubba sticks sticks sticks. Any chance of progesterone suppositories? Compounded? I was on non Compounded and hated it. Prefer some from apothecary shop. Can you ask your current doc even though changing? I do not know how health care works over there but hopefully you can get in to see some one. I think at our age we are high risk and get seen quicker.

Thanks @FTale i really appreciate all ur encouragement and support to every ladies on this forum that include me. I haven’t gotten any call from my primary care provider regarding the HCG result yet! It was the lab that sent me the result. hopefully my doc will call me this morning. Am not sure if they going to give me anything because in my previous Mc, I went to the ER When I started spotting they ran a HCG test it came back @ 35, I ask if they were going to give me anything to probably stop bleeding the doctor said NO. I saw my child rush out as blood and I wasn’t able to help or do anything about it. That happened in December up till now I still feel bad and sad about it. Maybe when I speak to my doc told I will tell her about the blood and if there’s anything they can do. But I doubt.

Thanks @FTale i really appreciate all ur encouragement and support to every ladies on this forum that include me. I haven’t gotten any call from my primary care provider regarding the HCG result yet! It was the lab that sent me the result. hopefully my doc will call me this morning. Am not sure if they going to give me anything because in my previous Mc, I went to the ER When I started spotting they ran a HCG test it came back @ 35, I ask if they were going to give me anything to probably stop bleeding the doctor said NO. I saw my child rush out as blood and I wasn’t able to help or do anything about it. That happened in December up till now I still feel bad and sad about it. Maybe when I speak to my doc told I will tell her about the blood and if there’s anything they can do. But I doubt.

I had spotting with my twins...it doesn't always mean anything bad. Remember the egg is burrowing into your uterus and this can cause cramps and spots for a few days or weeks.
Try to stay positive and just look after yourself..we can't change the outcome by worrying as hard as it is.

I had spotting with my twins...it doesn't always mean anything bad. Remember the egg is burrowing into your uterus and this can cause cramps and spots for a few days or weeks.
Try to stay positive and just look after yourself..we can't change the outcome by worrying as hard as it is.

Thanks @Deethehippy i will try and stay positive honey. Though it’s very difficult to stay positive at this time.

MumofTwins fx for you! Will be thinking of you.

9dpo and still waiting on my 'one day shipping' tests I ordered on Sunday! Amazon fail! Still anxious. Hoping to hear from the bank today regarding a consolidation loan and pretty antsy, I think once that is squared away I'll feel much better. Anxious to test and not sure if I want to see a line or not!

MumofTwins fx for you! Will be thinking of you.

9dpo and still waiting on my 'one day shipping' tests I ordered on Sunday! Amazon fail! Still anxious. Hoping to hear from the bank today regarding a consolidation loan and pretty antsy, I think once that is squared away I'll feel much better. Anxious to test and not sure if I want to see a line or not!

Thanks @Alligator am putting in my prayers. I pray u get ur :bfp: good luck to u hun.

:coffee: Ladies hold me back. I am staring at what has to be evaps. But when I compare to old trigger tests I see a line. But these are new tests of same brand so maybe faulty?

I was ready to move on but once my test dried it looked bfp. Always dry bfn clearly. So I crammed a suppository up there just in case :shrug:

I will test again in the morning with same tests. Just was not thinking I would have to be stressing. :dohh:

And here I thought I was an expert test reader :laugh2:. Better not start crying when the morning shows the same evap lines...yeah, who am I kidding, probably will but at least I know I can move on.

@Mum42crazy thinking of you. Been in that place of feeling helpless. Praying you wont be there for long. Grief has no time limits. God has the last word. So try not to worry about those that dont listen or help when clearly its needed. Speak your needs/peace...kicking and screaming or however you do but know your loss and your baby in your tummy are already spoken for. Wish I had more to say to help but know I speak from experience and understand like I wish I didnt some days. :sad1: HUGS

:coffee: Ladies hold me back. I am staring at what has to be evaps. But when I compare to old trigger tests I see a line. But these are new tests of same brand so maybe faulty?

I was ready to move on but once my test dried it looked bfp. Always dry bfn clearly. So I crammed a suppository up there just in case :shrug:

I will test again in the morning with same tests. Just was not thinking I would have to be stressing. :dohh:

And here I thought I was an expert test reader :laugh2:. Better not start crying when the morning shows the same evap lines...yeah, who am I kidding, probably will but at least I know I can move on.

@Mum42crazy thinking of you. Been in that place of feeling helpless. Praying you wont be there for long. Grief has no time limits. God has the last word. So try not to worry about those that dont listen or help when clearly its needed. Speak your needs/peace...kicking and screaming or however you do but know your loss and your baby in your tummy are already spoken for. Wish I had more to say to help but know I speak from experience and understand like I wish I didnt some days. :sad1: HUGS
Can you show us FTale? [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Can you show us FTale? [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Hahahh....Dee you will think I am insane!
Some of the ones I can see are bfp irl don't even show on cam..lol

I will try give me a bit. Getting dd lunch done.

And you better not laugh at my maybe bfps . Only I can laugh 8-[...:rofl:

HCG result came back early this morning, my HCG level is at 63 But am so worried i felt this pain in my tummy last night as if AF was about to start. I woke up this morning and pee and decided to wash off, I want surprise to have seen a little tiny blood mix with white CM. Now am scared.
Hate those HCG!!!! I’m going do mine again tomorrow I think.

Hugs

I had some fairly major nausea and hunger tonight before dinner (feels better after I eat) and my boobs are all throbby again after feeling ok this morning. Also lower tummy twinges. Of course could all be crazy old lady PMT and I am 99% sure it is but I have certainly felt weird this cycle. I have not tested today (13DPO) because I have no tests left but I ordered some to arrive tomorrow for peace of mind and if AF shows in the meantime I will just keep them for October.

Hope everyone is ok :flower::flower::flower:

Hahahh....Dee you will think I am insane!
Some of the ones I can see are bfp irl don't even show on cam..lol

I will try give me a bit. Getting dd lunch done.

And you better not laugh at my maybe bfps . Only I can laugh 8-[...:rofl:

I would never laugh hun. You should see (or not) some of the lines I have spotted over the months and the lengths I've gone to see them better (torches and all sorts) If you can see something different to normal I totally believe you!

I would never laugh hun. You should see (or not) some of the lines I have spotted over the months and the lengths I've gone to see them better (torches and all sorts) If you can see something different to normal I totally believe you!

Thank you! Hugs.

Ok here goes nothing. Can hardly see the trigger shot one. I'm praying the next one I take gets better. Maybe I got so use to seeing positives I can't see negative anymore...hahahah
20200929_142825.jpg

Thank you! Hugs.

Ok here goes nothing. Can hardly see the trigger shot one. I'm praying the next one I take gets better. Maybe I got so use to seeing positives I can't see negative anymore...hahahah
View attachment 1088362
I can see the trigger one and I can see a faint on the SMU when I tilt my laptop. I am praying and hoping so bad that they get darker tomorrow for you. Please update us when you can x

I can see the trigger one and I can see a faint on the SMU when I tilt my laptop. I am praying and hoping so bad that they get darker tomorrow for you. Please update us when you can x

Thank you for looking!

See I cant see smu on cam only fmu and trigger.

I will post my fmu results no matter what, promise ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->