• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Ftale!! I am crossing my fingers for you. On my laptop and I don't see lines but I never do on my laptop, will check on my phone later. eeek!

My boobs are so too, Dee. They weren't last month!

Good news ladies my consolidation loan went through! One less stressor!

Ftale!! I am crossing my fingers for you. On my laptop and I don't see lines but I never do on my laptop, will check on my phone later. eeek!

Congratulations

Think I may have figured out my nausea. Just looked up the side effects of COQ10 ubiquinol and it’s nausea! A tiny part of me really thought it was a good sign! Guess I go back to just waiting for AF.

:wohoo:Congrats!!!! That has to feel good!!!

Its ok about tests. Prolly just my imagination. I feel AF symptoms via my awesome IBS soooo shouldnt be long.

@dee you must be on some good stuff. I never feel mine and I take more then recommended because of needed ttc amount. Changed brands tonight. Hope to benefit from them.
First
Sorry the nausea wasnt what we were hoping for. FX though that af dont show:hug:

@Mum42crazy first test from last cycle which was medicated with trigger shot so def positive. Other two taken this morning at 9/10 dpo. Will test in the morning in hopes of actually seeing something. :winkwink:

Keep us posted on what you hear from docs.:hugs2:

Think I may have figured out my nausea. Just looked up the side effects of COQ10 ubiquinol and it’s nausea! A tiny part of me really thought it was a good sign! Guess I go back to just waiting for AF.

:hugs::hugs:

Alligator - I’m glad that you got the loan, must be a relief..good things usually come in groups so what will be next?

I still have nausea but now I know it could be the COQ10 I’m not thinking about it. I’m very sensitive to things so does add up. My temps still up this morning but AF has been known to come on day 15-16 so probably drop tomorrow or Friday.

My other daughter has a cough now! Ahhh! So hard to know what to do regarding Covid.

9D5C1DBD-966B-4B0D-BE01-E985E02E9B41.png

It's difficult to know what to do and how to distinguish between a "normal" illness and Covid. I hope she's feeling better soon.

Alligator - I’m glad that you got the loan, must be a relief..good things usually come in groups so what will be next?

I still have nausea but now I know it could be the COQ10 I’m not thinking about it. I’m very sensitive to things so does add up. My temps still up this morning but AF has been known to come on day 15-16 so probably drop tomorrow or Friday.

My other daughter has a cough now! Ahhh! So hard to know what to do regarding Covid.

View attachment 1088369

Maybe it’s just a normal cough. I hope she feels better.

@Mum42crazy and @Mum_of_twins really hope ure next hcg level is what u want it to be.
Thinking of both of you and keeping it all crossed[-o<

@Deethehippy oh dee im sorry its the tablets thats causing the sickness that absolutely sucks. Really hope u get a surprise late bfp u know I want it for you so bad[-o<

@FTale I can definitely see the trigger shot and I see something faint on the other 2 tests.
Really hope tommorows is darker hon
Good luck[-o<

@Alligator
Congratulations on the loan hon thats great.
I've a feeling ure gonna get ure BFP.
Good luck.

Congratulations again to all the ladies who got there BFPs and for the rest of us moving over to the October thread I know it sucks but hopfully it will be our turn next [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

I ended up phoning the school because I am so honest and they said to send my daughter in. She has no temperature or anything else, she is bright and eating and slept well..just a niggly cough. I am glad they allowed her to go in as I'm sure it is nothing major really.

Just had very slightly blood tinged CM so even though my temp is still high I expect AF will be here by tomorrow....

I ended up phoning the school because I am so honest and they said to send my daughter in. She has no temperature or anything else, she is bright and eating and slept well..just a niggly cough. I am glad they allowed her to go in as I'm sure it is nothing major really.

Just had very slightly blood tinged CM so even though my temp is still high I expect AF will be here by tomorrow....

Glad they allowed her to go in.

I hope AF stays away :af:

Hope AF doesn’t arrive.
Schools need to be sensible, glad yours is.

Af for me today so moving over to the October thread. Congratulations to all those that got their bfp.

Sorry, best wishes for next cycle Big Hugs

@Mum42crazy and @Mum_of_twins really hope ure next hcg level is what u want it to be.
Thinking of both of you and keeping it all crossed[-o<

@Deethehippy oh dee im sorry its the tablets thats causing the sickness that absolutely sucks. Really hope u get a surprise late bfp u know I want it for you so bad[-o<

@FTale I can definitely see the trigger shot and I see something faint on the other 2 tests.
Really hope tommorows is darker hon
Good luck[-o<

@Alligator
Congratulations on the loan hon thats great.
I've a feeling ure gonna get ure BFP.
Good luck.

Congratulations again to all the ladies who got there BFPs and for the rest of us moving over to the October thread I know it sucks but hopfully it will be our turn next [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Fx!!! So happy you get to try again!!

Hope she feels better and Covid has nothing to do with it. So hars to say without a test and hard to get a test...poor kiddos.

Ugh. Sorry AF seems to be a foot. Really had some kicking symptoms this cycle. If not this cycle, then you know what I've got in my bag for you for next cycle, Dee:dust: stuff gets everywhere. :laugh2:

AFM: oh thank God! I can stop staring at blank tests. No line eye this morning. Bfn on cheapies and an frer rapid I found. I love those things. Showed positive when my blood level was a 5. Trust it more than reg frer lol.

So no suppositories just my oral this morning for lp length then nothing for who knows how long. Praying for a healthy AF in a weeks time.

Got a good lot of vitamins going to last me 2 months for the most part. Hubby wants me to start biking with him in the evenings. Stationary bike. Mine is ginky and his is all pro like. He was an avid cycler until I showed up into the pic with donuts and late night pizza runs....hahaha.

Sooo, we are taking a health hiatus till December. I have no idea how I will stay away from begging for sperm around O time but I must give the guy a break. :blush:

I started off by not temping this morning and getting an extra 3 hours of sleep. I cant go back to sleep after temping so this was marvelous! Glad I did because spending 3 hours staring at bfn would have been such a waste.

With that said, will be stalking you all from my bike :rofl: Much, love, hope and prayers for a ton of bfps with this new season of ttcing:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->