• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

I realized my previous post might paint a pic that I am ok with not being pregnant. All running about tossing daisies in the air.

Y'all please know I am butt sad with a yellow cake baking in my oven before work starts and vanilla frosting at the ready.

And in all reality, will crack open at least one more test today, just so I can be 'sure' its really over.

I still have hope. But it is being held up by tears that did not fall in vain dang it!

See you in October!

I realized my previous post might paint a pic that I am ok with not being pregnant. All running about tossing daisies in the air.

Y'all please know I am butt sad with a yellow cake baking in my oven before work starts and vanilla frosting at the ready.

And in all reality, will crack open at least one more test today, just so I can be 'sure' its really over.

I still have hope. But it is being held up by tears that did not fall in vain dang it!

See you in October!
Oh hun...I had been waiting for your update with bated breath...I'm so sorry all you saw was BFN. :confused:
I'll be testing later when mine arrive..I have like zero.00 chance of there being anything but you always have to keep a shred of hope alive eh?
Enjoy your cake and please save me a chunk...I don't have the bike to burn it off though!:shock:
Hugs to you..I share your disappointment and look forward to seeing you in October. We 'aint giving up yet!!! :hugs:

Lol @FTale I love ure upbeat personality and u make me giggle.
Thank u so much for all ure support and I will be keeping everything crossed for to get that much

See you in October!

Sending u the biggest hugs hon im so sorry u got a BFN.
Its so disheartening and upsetting even more so if u get lines.
Really holding on to hope that ure next test is BFP.
That cake sounds yummy. I'll be over in a bit hon hehe.

Hugs love and more hugs

Oh hun...I had been waiting for your update with bated breath...I'm so sorry all you saw was BFN. :confused:
I'll be testing later when mine arrive..I have like zero.00 chance of there being anything but you always have to keep a shred of hope alive eh?
Enjoy your cake and please save me a chunk...I don't have the bike to burn it off though!:shock:
Hugs to you..I share your disappointment and look forward to seeing you in October. We 'aint giving up yet!!! :hugs:

:friends:

Who needs frosting, right?..lol
20200930_091839.jpg

Lol @FTale I love ure upbeat personality and u make me giggle.
Thank u so much for all ure support and I will be keeping everything crossed for to get that much

Sending u the biggest hugs hon im so sorry u got a BFN.
Its so disheartening and upsetting even more so if u get lines.
Really holding on to hope that ure next test is BFP.
That cake sounds yummy. I'll be over in a bit hon hehe.

Hugs love and more hugs

Awww Thank you Sugger!

Thank you @Bevziibubble

Ftale that cake looks delicious!! Yum yum. I am (sadly) not a baker...sometimes I try my hand. I do make a good pumpkin bread lol. I am getting better in the kitchen with recipes since I've been working from home and doing all the meal planning and shopping I prefer to make the meals. My husband is a good cook but he just destroys the kitchen, and a recipe that says it would take 30 mins somehow takes him 2 hours hahaha. We have a hungry toddler to feed so speed is crucial lest she get hangry.

Dee I am sorry you're expecting AF. That is interesting about the coQ10. I didn't have those symptoms! I guess everyone is different and perhaps it's the formulation too.

10dpo today and waiting for my tests to arrive. Boobs not as sore, so who knows. Lots of creamy cm but I also have some on cycles I'm not pregnant so who knows. We shall see. I'm sure I'll test once my cheapies arrive lol.

Just in. My hubby is not the mushy type. He about vomits when he tries to say I Love You. But he sent me this just now.
20200930_095150.jpg

I think he knows I am not preggy and eating a pound of cake, though I have not officially said I'm out this cycle (eats more cake) lets be real..(munch, munch). I have probably been slumping around the house with a sad face and spending alot of time in the bathroom staring at blank sticks. I think he noticed.

Ftale that cake looks delicious!! Yum yum. I am (sadly) not a baker...sometimes I try my hand. I do make a good pumpkin bread lol. I am getting better in the kitchen with recipes since I've been working from home and doing all the meal planning and shopping I prefer to make the meals. My husband is a good cook but he just destroys the kitchen, and a recipe that says it would take 30 mins somehow takes him 2 hours hahaha. We have a hungry toddler to feed so speed is crucial lest she get hangry.

Dee I am sorry you're expecting AF. That is interesting about the coQ10. I didn't have those symptoms! I guess everyone is different and perhaps it's the formulation too.

10dpo today and waiting for my tests to arrive. Boobs not as sore, so who knows. Lots of creamy cm but I also have some on cycles I'm not pregnant so who knows. We shall see. I'm sure I'll test once my cheapies arrive lol.

Oooo Cant wait for your tests to get in!!!

LOL on your hubby in the kitchen. I cant say Im that speedy either but I know when everyone is 'hangry' so I make something quick...that was cute though, pictured your lil all hangry..lol

Any news on the job front? Unemployment insurance?
Hugs

Oooo Cant wait for your tests to get in!!!

LOL on your hubby in the kitchen. I cant say Im that speedy either but I know when everyone is 'hangry' so I make something quick...that was cute though, pictured your lil all hangry..lol

Any news on the job front? Unemployment insurance?
Hugs
Nothing worse than a hangry toddler! They become vicious lol!

I will qualify for employment insurance payments for sure - I can't submit my application until I'm done working which is a week tomorrow. With covid I am not sure how long payments will take, some people get them immediately and others it can take a month or two, it seems so random and depends on what type of aid you qualify for. I am preparing for a lean October and have budgeted with just my paycheque I got today, and i'll get half a paycheque on the 15th. It will be lean but we should be okay!

See you in October!
Always sad when life disappoints us, FX for next month.

Just in. My hubby is not the mushy type. He about vomits when he tries to say I Love You. But he sent me this just now.
View attachment 1088378

I think he knows I am not preggy and eating a pound of cake, though I have not officially said I'm out this cycle (eats more cake) lets be real..(munch, munch). I have probably been slumping around the house with a sad face and spending alot of time in the bathroom staring at blank sticks. I think he noticed.

Hugs :hugs: enjoy your cake. I have a bad habit of eating cake when I get a bfn/AF too :lol:

If AF shows tomorrow I will be downing a bag of peanut M&M's no doubt :rofl:
I have zero will power with my healthy eating around AF.

I'm glad your hubby took note of how you would be feeling today FTale.. I think they observe more than we realise at times.

upload_2020-9-30_17-57-56.pngSo
So it’s not doubled just under, my clinic has said to retest on Friday! Stressful wish it was double or more or hadn’t moved and at least I’d know, well I know I wouldn’t know know but you guys understand what I mean so FX for a massive jump on Friday and none of this nearly doubling!!! Little thing is already causing trouble
Edit:
after another bit of research doubling time are between 48 and 72 so maybe it’s ok.... next one Friday and we will see

Last edited:
@Deethehippy!!! Thank you!!!

OOOlaalaa now that's a treat! Can you drink milk? If so, it might go nicely....:munch:

@Mum42crazy congrats for a good doubling time. :dance:

Will check back for your sky high numbers soon. Bake baby bake<3

@Deethehippy!!! Thank you!!!

OOOlaalaa now that's a treat! Can you drink milk? If so, it might go nicely....:munch:

@Mum42crazy congrats for a good doubling time. :dance:

Will check back for your sky high numbers soon. Bake baby bake<3
Did you test anymore? I got an email to say my delivery of tests is delayed until tomorrow or maybe Friday. I expect AF will be in my house before they are. So annoying because I really wanted to pee on a test today..I think it’s an addiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->