***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

@Sammyrose334 Sorry,hun. You are right. You shouldn't see anything right now. Wait till 5000 beta and you can see sac and maybe a fetal pole. 6wks almost to 7 is when to expect to see baby with a heartbeat.

I have had a molar before but that wasnt even suspected until tills beta over 5000 with no fetal pole. I qent to 13wk then had a dc to clear things out.

Prayers for everything to be alright.Hugs
Thank you. I am just so scared of it being a molar pregnancy now.

Hi ladies... Well, I got the results of my beta test today and once again, my IUI didn't work and I'm not pregnant. I'm feeling pretty devastated but I'm also not super surprised, I just felt that I wasn't pregnant this cycle. My reproductive endocrinologist wants to try one more medicated IUI before we move onto IVF so fingers crossed this next cycle works! I really need it to. Good luck to all of you!

Thank you. I am just so scared of it being a molar pregnancy now.

my HCG levels were 1800 on my scan and they couldn’t see anything apart from thickened lining. They told me it was ectopic and to expect the worst. It doubled to 3700 and had a scan 3 days later and my sac and yolk were visible. Don’t worry just yet!

I’m 11dpo today. Just did a FMU test and I barely had any wee so feel like it was a bit of a waste! But there’s a line, it’s faint but there. Keep reminding myself that I don’t get good lines till 12dpo! My chart looks decent too so fx for some blazing pink lines tomorrow!

E238B15E-6892-4D8E-9834-A0D42072F186.jpeg 431408A7-2AB4-41F6-8DE3-8F41204CD084.jpeg CEB63108-D0F4-4885-81BD-9F3F2F7B5A28.jpeg 20C8C942-7911-4686-8956-D48B23431581.jpeg

@Lucy3 Ty. I saw your line right away. No squinting. I am so hopeful and happy for you. Keeping you and your bub in my prayers...grow baby grow<3

Thanks so much for looking! Took one a few hours later and it looked pretty non existent, why did I do that!?

@Lucy3 Ah, nooo!! That is infuriating. :evil: Try and put a good day in between. Frer can be picky with its dye amount anymore.FX!!

Thanks FTale. I’ll have another go in the morning if my temp stays up. Oh the joys of the 2ww :coffee:

@Lucy3 Mmhmmm, you said it right.

I have started afish type spotting which is how cd1 starts for me. Onto a new cycle.:wacko:

Hope those lines get darker @Lucy3! Try not to fret too much over the tests xx

10dpo and tested smu, good hold, but bfn. Easy at home is defo bfn and the frer has a teeny very faint line with a hint of colour but let's be honest it's hardly there! And I don't trust them anyway lol.
So frustrating, this is just taking way too long and I'm trying to accept it's just not going to happen.
My nipples are sensitive and a bit itchy, which is a bit unusual. I've had dreams of being pregnant too. Was really hopeful this morning, now I feel deflated.
Will post the frer for you to squint at, hard to get a pic cos as I said, it's not really there!! :haha:
Screenshot_20210924-112442_Gallery.jpg

FTale on to a new fresh cycle, hope you’re feeling ok? <3

babybrain I think I can see it? I don’t get anything on frer till at least 11dpo, still lots of time! Oh I hope you get your bfp this month

I see it Lucy!

Babybrain80- sorry I’m not sure I’m seeing anything but maybe just the picture!

Ftale- sorry- I’m joining you as my period just started too.

Tested this morning and no line and AF is just arriving.

So on to next month where I hope I can try to NTNP more and avoid the crazy testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->