• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Took a frer as have a box of them and there’s this little faint line. Much too faint for 13dpo though. Didn’t hold my pee so many I will and see if it gets any darker. I think it’s giving me some squinters to keep me going till af shows lol

5A0BA9C9-82A1-416C-B63C-642ECBAE5D7A.jpeg

@FTale do you think it’s too faint to be a real line for 13dpo? Seems so late?

Sorry me again! I took a Pm Frer and I think it’s a bit darker. But still soooo faint for 13dpo. Has anyone had one like this before? Top one is this morning bottom in the evening

61BDCAEF-AEDC-4AC1-9D52-D1D36C3F6849.jpeg AFAE66C5-5C94-467A-87DF-5636E1AF1F56.jpeg 7A35ACCB-A452-4A8C-A5E9-1FF177B84308.jpeg

Thanks @IsabellaJayne. I don’t think so, this is my chart so maybe one day off? I don’t usually get a good line till 12/13dpo so that reassuring. Hope the mornings test brings an answer!

3AA42A35-C566-4AE4-A97E-9C9679653165.jpeg

@Lucy3 - your pm test does seem a smidge darker than the morning one but tests can have varying dyes anyway and I hate FRER even though I use them!! Really hope the morning test is darker again and it’s the start of a BFP for you x

My OPK is pretty dark today but not sure it’s a positive yet? I might BD tonight anyway and see what tomorrow’s says. Maybe I will ovulate at my usual time after all.

0220FFE8-90CA-4D4E-B28E-9C586DCD0869.jpeg

@Lucy3 I don't know what the shade means because implantation can happen on 12dpo. It seems darker. Hope things progress well.<3

Thank you so much to everyone that responded <3 it means a lot. My next ultrasound is October 18th, praying to see some good development by then! I am not having very many symptoms, besides very sore boobs and a backache if I stand too long. Some slight nausea and cramps.

Sorry for those who got caught by the witch, may your next cycles be better!

@Lightning7 Those lines look great. Did they get darker over the weekend?

@Deethehippy Welcome back! When will you start testing? That opk is soooo close to positive, Im sure your o is close. Fingers crossed you catch that eggo.

@Dream143r Wow, such AMAZING lines! So happy for you :happydance: Do you have any symptoms yet?

@BabyBrain80 So sorry about af. I've always had 10 to 11 day lp, despite trying many things through the years to try and lengthen it and nothing worked. Did get pregnant 4 times despite that though, so shouldn't hold you back too much :hugs:

@Lucy3 That line looks great! It's very possible that you implanted only at 10 or 11 dpo, so don't worry about the strength of the line. As long as it's there (and especially if it gets stronger over a couple of days), it's all good. \\:D/

@Sammyrose334 Got everything crossed for a healthy 9 months!

Afm, Im 8dpo today. Tomorrow will be the last day I don't test, so Tuesday on 10dpo will be it. Never got a line before 10dpo, so I'm pretty sure that it's pointless to try tomorrow (or at least Im trying to talk myself out of it...) :haha:

Congrats @Dream143r on your rainbow :)

@Lucy3 its faint but there and like Bloblo said it could only be a day or so beany has nuzzled in :) will be stalking for those epic photoshoots

Hi y’all, I’ve kinda just been lurking an reading I have been waiting to get my AF for like EVER an FINALLY it came today so CD 1 for me an will be testing around October I believe
@Lucy3 that looks like a line to me

@Lucy3 Its definitely darker! Praying it gets darker and darker. Really pray your lil bub stick stick sticks. Keep us posted. Will check back in on you. Hugs

Looks like af showed up. Sigh. I’ll put this down to a chemical. Thanks for the support everyone, really appreciate it :flow:

Oh @Lucy3 I was so hoping that was a bit of implantation spotting. So sorry hon. Getting faint lines is just horrible. Sending hugs.

Congratulations on ure rainbow baby @Dream143r

@BabyBrain80
Sending huge hugs ure way hon.

@Deethehippy
I think the fact u have so much ewcm is a great sign.

@Sammyrose334
Fx this is ure sticky.

Oh darn Lucy! Was hoping for implantation bleed too. :(

Cd12 for me and have ewcm but opk still quite negative. Will test again after work and make sure to get a bd session in. I have a feeling maybe my hubby has been 'helping' himself (if you know what i mean) in other months so maybe thats reduced the sperm count and affected things? I've asked him not to this week! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->