September&October 2022 babies

That was a scan from a few weeks ago. I have my 12 week scan next week! And yes it's probably our last and I like to be prepared. Give me time to bond with baby in case it's a boy. plus I'm impatient lol[/QUOTE

hope your scan goes ok! I have mine next week too. Is it just the 12 week scan they do where you are?
We have the 20 week scan here too, but of course ours is NHS, I can’t imagine having to pay for everything.
Xxx

Okay last test for today waited an hr and half and did another one… the line is thicker is that a good thing?
Top 7am
Bottom 840

View attachment 1106294

There is definitely some great progression on these! Really hope this little one is just slow to rise and the bleeding soon tapers off as the HCG is clearly higher now!

That was a scan from a few weeks ago. I have my 12 week scan next week! And yes it's probably our last and I like to be prepared. Give me time to bond with baby in case it's a boy. plus I'm impatient lol

Oh exciting your 12 week is so close! This one is likely our last too. I’ve always liked to be prepared but think I just want to experience the surprise at birth now more than the planning. We have 2 girls and pretty sure we don’t have the recipe for a boy- although I’d love to experience both.

where are you based?

Oh exciting your 12 week is so close! This one is likely our last too. I’ve always liked to be prepared but think I just want to experience the surprise at birth now more than the planning. We have 2 girls and pretty sure we don’t have the recipe for a boy- although I’d love to experience both.

where are you based?

Hehe I think we’re opposites. I have two boys and definitely believe this third will be another little boy! This baby will be our last. I am genuinely ok with maintaining boy mom status or having a girl.

I regret the momentary pang of disappointment I felt when I found out number two was a boy at our 20 week scan. 30 minutes after that the doctor came in to tell us some bad news and made it seem like he wasn’t likely to survive. He had fetal ascites which is a really bad sign. Miraculously, the ascites was gone to everyone’s surprise at the next scan two weeks later before I had to undergo amniocentesis. He’s now my wild crazy fun almost 3 year old boy and I’m so grateful. I promised myself I’d only pray for a healthy baby going forward. My boys will be amazing big brothers to a baby brother or baby sister ❤️ I will still be finding out though because I think it helps me bond more and I’d like to settle on a name.

I’m terrified for all ultrasounds now though My first one is scheduled for March 11th this time around.

@MyIris
Back when I was on here the first time around in 2010 it was such a busy forum. Like just so so busy. But its much quieter now so I just go everywhere haha.
Going by Ramzy I'm gonna say girl. How many weeks was the scan hon ?

@dirufangirl
I didn't find out with my first. But I did with the others.
Ahhh 38 your still have time for more babies hon.
I had my 2 year old son at age 39. And my last baby i had at age 41.
I'm 42 now and will be trying again in May. I'm a bit scared I'm too old and it won't happen. But hoping as I only had a baby at 41 I have a good chance still.
There's womon on here 43 44 45 and even 46 that have had babies. That's what gives me hope.
If we are blessed again I'm thinking of staying team yellow becuase I definitely think that baby will have to be my last.
Even I do fall pregnant at 42 I turn 43 in December so will give birth aged 43.
I wanted to leave it another year b4 we strated but been told we should start ASAP becuase of my age.
My baby is only just coming up to 6 months old so it's a bit too soon right now. But we decided to start from May when he will be 8 months old.
It took us 11 cycles to fall with him but we did fall 4 times in 2020 when I was 40. Unfortunately all ended in early miscarriages.
Hoping it won't be as hard this time around. I know I'm probably kidding myself at my age and there's a good chance it may not happen at all. But hopefully it does.

@ehjmorris
That looks like implantation bleeding hon I had that at 14dpo. Found out I was pregnant at 10dpo.
It was so weird because i had never experienced it b4.
The bright red Bleedimg after a BM cud be the cervix.
I had bright red bleeding at 6 and 14+5 weeks. Was so scary but just turned out to be a erosion on the cervix. Very common in pregnancy apparently.
I have it all supper crossed that this is a sticky beanie hon.

Well I have grown kids already so I don't think I want to keep having more. I feel like this one should be my last, but I am trying to enjoy this pregnancy and obviously if another baby is on the cards then I will be happy, but I am also fine if it's not.

yes I found out at 20 weeks with both so it will be hard!
We may do a compromise since we both do really kinda want to know, and it will make shopping soo much easier. We were thinking about having the doctor write the gender on a paper in an envelope and giving it to a baker so we can find out the gender with family and friends, and I will still be able to be surprised, just not at birth. Also I will get to eat cake since I love cake lol

Hehe I think we’re opposites. I have two boys and definitely believe this third will be another little boy! This baby will be our last. I am genuinely ok with maintaining boy mom status or having a girl.

I regret the momentary pang of disappointment I felt when I found out number two was a boy at our 20 week scan. 30 minutes after that the doctor came in to tell us some bad news and made it seem like he wasn’t likely to survive. He had fetal ascites which is a really bad sign. Miraculously, the ascites was gone to everyone’s surprise at the next scan two weeks later before I had to undergo amniocentesis. He’s now my wild crazy fun almost 3 year old boy and I’m so grateful. I promised myself I’d only pray for a healthy baby going forward. My boys will be amazing big brothers to a baby brother or baby sister ❤️ I will still be finding out though because I think it helps me bond more and I’d like to settle on a name.

I’m terrified for all ultrasounds now though My first one is scheduled for March 11th this time around.

Sounds like we are definitely opposites! I’m certain this one is a girl too! Although I’d love just the experience luckily I’m happy with the idea of 3 girls too. We also nearly lost our first (severe preeclampsia and IUGR) so just hoping to avoid PreE again and have a calm pregnancy! So although there is a bit of curiosity in me thinking a boy would be fun- I’m relieved I don’t feel too strongly about it. I can also admit if I didn’t have a girl I think I’d struggle more- so props to you for being ok with it!

We may do a compromise since we both do really kinda want to know, and it will make shopping soo much easier. We were thinking about having the doctor write the gender on a paper in an envelope and giving it to a baker so we can find out the gender with family and friends, and I will still be able to be surprised, just not at birth. Also I will get to eat cake since I love cake lol

Oh that sounds fun!!

The vomiting has begun!! Here’s to the next 16 weeks of nausea if all goes well!

Last edited:
@swedengirl We're in the US, Minnesota. Healthcare is a bit of a joke so even though im high risk, i wont be getting many scans.
3 girls would be fun! I love having one of each so honestly it will be fine either way. I just have my hands full with my son, whos my little dragon and can't imagine I'll have the energy or patience for a mini him. Lol
So sorry you had a traumatic birth! Pregnancy is so scary sometimes. Us mommas gotta be tough though because we keep coming back for more! Haha. My son was 7 weeks premature and spent a good amount of time in the NICU and I'm hoping not to experience that this time around. Hope the nausea eases up soon. How far along are you again?
@amantila thats what i want to do. Have the doctor write the sex on a paper in an envelope and my mom wants to surprise me at the baby sprinkle.

@swedengirl We're in the US, Minnesota. Healthcare is a bit of a joke so even though im high risk, i wont be getting many scans.
3 girls would be fun! I love having one of each so honestly it will be fine either way. I just have my hands full with my son, whos my little dragon and can't imagine I'll have the energy or patience for a mini him. Lol
So sorry you had a traumatic birth! Pregnancy is so scary sometimes. Us mommas gotta be tough though because we keep coming back for more! Haha. My son was 7 weeks premature and spent a good amount of time in the NICU and I'm hoping not to experience that this time around. Hope the nausea eases up soon. How far along are you again?
@amantila thats what i want to do. Have the doctor write the sex on a paper in an envelope and my mom wants to surprise me at the baby sprinkle.

Luckily my birth with her was pretty good- just very fast- only in the hospital 38 minutes before I was holding her! It just got a bit tricky after I delivered but it all worked out well in the end! Luckily she was 37 weeks and needed no nicu time- but they told me she was lucky to be here as she stopped growing at 34 weeks due to reduced blood flow in the cord. So she was only 2kgs (4lbs).
Sorry you had nicu time with your son- I can’t imagine anything more hard than nicu time.

I am only 5 weeks so I’m totally shocked I’m getting nausea already. Normally it starts around week 6/7. They are sending me for a dating scan as I had covid and according to my last period I’m 7weeks BUT covid delayed my ovulation so I’m 99% certain on my dates but now with the sickness I’m wondering. But going off my tests and all signs I know I must be 5 weeks.

so fun you have one of each! Your the first person who has told me a boy is more difficult- everyone always says to me they think girls are harder!

this sounds like a lovely idea! I love the thought of it, but depends how long the turnaround of the cake would take, I’d need to know that day lol.

Sounds like we are definitely opposites! I’m certain this one is a girl too! Although I’d love just the experience luckily I’m happy with the idea of 3 girls too. We also nearly lost our first (severe preeclampsia and IUGR) so just hoping to avoid PreE again and have a calm pregnancy! So although there is a bit of curiosity in me thinking a boy would be fun- I’m relieved I don’t feel too strongly about it. I can also admit if I didn’t have a girl I think I’d struggle more- so props to you for being ok with it!

Sorry to hear about your previous complications.

I had severe preE and HELPP with my first son. My last pregnancy I had high BP early so was put on a low dose of meds at 16 weeks and managed to avoid it!
My first birth was ever so traumatic but the second one was bliss. I know everyone feels differently about this, so please don’t think I’m preaching. I did a hypnobirthing course and read a book and it changed me completely, I followed the positive birth company- I swear by it. It isn’t the hypnobirthing that I visions of meditating etc. But just mainly the science behind it helped me so much, my last birth was a breeze. I know I might not be so lucky next time around though!

when you said it would be last one, I read it as a last scan! Total baby brain! But your last baby, I feel the same. OH wants the snip, but I’m not as set as him, so il go on the coil after.

Sorry your son was born premature, did they give a reason for why he was born early? So glad he’s ok now xx

Luckily my birth with her was pretty good- just very fast- only in the hospital 38 minutes before I was holding her! It just got a bit tricky after I delivered but it all worked out well in the end! Luckily she was 37 weeks and needed no nicu time- but they told me she was lucky to be here as she stopped growing at 34 weeks due to reduced blood flow in the cord. So she was only 2kgs (4lbs).
Sorry you had nicu time with your son- I can’t imagine anything more hard than nicu time.

I am only 5 weeks so I’m totally shocked I’m getting nausea already. Normally it starts around week 6/7. They are sending me for a dating scan as I had covid and according to my last period I’m 7weeks BUT covid delayed my ovulation so I’m 99% certain on my dates but now with the sickness I’m wondering. But going off my tests and all signs I know I must be 5 weeks.

so fun you have one of each! Your the first person who has told me a boy is more difficult- everyone always says to me they think girls are harder!

I’m with you, I have one of each, both were very content babies but my 9 month old girl is already a diva, I just know what is to come!

I am hopeful for a boy, but of course would be more than happy with either xx

Sorry to hear about your previous complications.

I had severe preE and HELPP with my first son. My last pregnancy I had high BP early so was put on a low dose of meds at 16 weeks and managed to avoid it!
My first birth was ever so traumatic but the second one was bliss. I know everyone feels differently about this, so please don’t think I’m preaching. I did a hypnobirthing course and read a book and it changed me completely, I followed the positive birth company- I swear by it. It isn’t the hypnobirthing that I visions of meditating etc. But just mainly the science behind it helped me so much, my last birth was a breeze. I know I might not be so lucky next time around though!
Yesssss I loved the positive birth book!!! Literally guided both my births and luckily I loved both of them!!

oh I’m sorry to hear about the HELPP. How are you feeling going into this pregnancy?

I developed PreE at 31 weeks with the first but luckily made it to a 37 week spontaneous birth. But after birth I got substantially worse. My midwife failed my care at several points according to my hospital team which created anxiety it would be missed again with DD2 . But With the second I was PreE free until 7 days post partum when my blood pressure rocketed but luckily it stayed mild. I was feeling good about this one until by registering appointment and going through my history made me emotional and the anxiety crept in a little! Fx for a PreE baby this time though!

Hoping you all have no complications and delivery healthy happy babies

I started feeling sick around 6 weeks and it just recently started letting up. Definitely no fun. But it's reassuring in a way so I didn't complain too much. B6 and unisom helped so much! I luckily didn't need my zofran. Hope yours isn't too bad. x
when you said it would be last one, I read it as a last scan! Total baby brain! But your last baby, I feel the same. OH wants the snip, but I’m not as set as him, so il go on the coil after.

Sorry your son was born premature, did they give a reason for why he was born early? So glad he’s ok now xx

Nope, they just listed it as unexplained spontaneous labor and delivery. He was fine besides needing time for his lungs to finish developing. Def a happy and healthy 2.5 year old now!
I feel like I'm done after this one but I also Said that after my son so who knows. We would definitely need to be in a bigger house before long if it were to happen. Our cozy 3 bedroom isn't gonna work forever lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->