September&October 2022 babies

Hi Everyone! Can i join pleaseee. EDD is 22/10/2022 Also \\:D/

how is everyone feelings. Im currently 5+3 and im convinced nausea is starting today! I feel huge also! Have such a bloat bump already! Boobs are still so terribly sore!
Xxx
Congratulations, I will add you on now !

I feel massive already with this one too! I love bump photos xxx

@ehjmorris
I have been stalking your posts on the testing thread! I usually lurk there! It is looking very promising and love your dye stealer! I am ever so hopeful for you! Have they said if you are able to go back for a rescan? Xx

@ehjmorris
I have been stalking your posts on the testing thread! I usually lurk there! It is looking very promising and love your dye stealer! I am ever so hopeful for you! Have they said if you are able to go back for a rescan? Xx
Sorry keep forgetting to update here because I still feel in limbo land even though my tests are dark, I just got I think dye stealer just.. on the easy@home this afternoon.
I go for repeat bloods tomorrow and then I’ll ask for a scan on either Tuesday or Friday when I’ll be 6+1 or 6+4

F3E88154-5589-40B9-8E96-2A50912E8579.jpeg

Sorry keep forgetting to update here because I still feel in limbo land even though my tests are dark, I just got I think dye stealer just.. on the easy@home this afternoon.
I go for repeat bloods tomorrow and then I’ll ask for a scan on either Tuesday or Friday when I’ll be 6+1 or 6+4

View attachment 1106358
Bleeding just keeps stopping for ages then I notice late arvo/night time it picks back up again, especially if I’ve been laying down. Not bad when I’m standing doing things tho
I’m keeping as hopeful as I can and praying there is a bean in there at next scan and that my numbers at least double tomorrow to 360

Bleeding just keeps stopping for ages then I notice late arvo/night time it picks back up again, especially if I’ve been laying down. Not bad when I’m standing doing things tho
I’m keeping as hopeful as I can and praying there is a bean in there at next scan and that my numbers at least double tomorrow to 360
Have everything crossed for you lovely xxx

Hi Everyone! Can i join pleaseee. EDD is 22/10/2022 Also \\:D/

how is everyone feelings. Im currently 5+3 and im convinced nausea is starting today! I feel huge also! Have such a bloat bump already! Boobs are still so terribly sore!
Xxx

ohh I feel you! I feel huge already!

gosh, thank you, you have given me an insight to look out For!

bkess you, it’s scary isn’t it! I hope your anxieties ease up over the appointments.

Im not sure what extra appointments I will have this time around, but I do hope for the extra scans! I loved them with my daughter!

I was told to get aspirin in my last pregnancy, so going to ask about it Thursday. I had completely forgotten, so thank you! This pregnancy is already flying by for me, with another baby it’s impossible for it not to! I am starting to get more excited and emotional!

Without checking I think you said you loved the positive birthing company! I saw yesterday that if you have Alexa you can ask her to play the positive affirmations, they might be helpful for days you feel more anxious, I might give it a go.

are you going to reread the book?
hope you are ok xx

yes it’s scary how few places warn mammas about post-partum preeclampsia. They told me at the hospital I’d have likely had a seizure overnight if I hadn’t gone in so feel there should be more awareness!

yes love the positive birth movement! Think it’s a great book! I will likely read a bit again but at the same time my body makes it very clear to me what I need to do. I can’t sit down and I have to rock my hips. I fought with my midwife who tried to get me to lie down to monitor baby last time as my body will not be still. So also trust my body to guide me as well this time. Although I’ve heard the third birth is much more unpredictable than first or second.

I’ll definitely check out those affirmations though! That sounds really nice!

Got all my fingers crossed for you!!

I’m sorry if I missed anyone my alerts for this thread are a bit weird and I keep missing them/not getting them

View attachment 1106358

fx for your bloods today!

@swedengirl i am hungry all the time too! i was told to snack continuously and avoid eating too many big meals, otherwise itll cause heatburn, constipation issues and blood sugar problems so ive been tying my best lol
@JAM1611 welcome and congrats!!!

@ehjmorris still keeping my fx for you! Your tests keep looking great so thats good news!

Afm, felt like taking my first bump pic. I think it's mostly bloat lol

Screenshot_20220223-153432_Gallery.jpg

Thanks!

got my 3+ on clear blue. No idea why but just makes me more confident everything is as it should. Im 5+5. Also. Few more ‘gags’ this morning!! I had alot of morning sickness with my little boy that lasted till at least 19 weeks. Any hints or tips from experience? I have a toddler this time round :lol:

how is everyone? Xxx

B2FEDE85-781D-4C35-BBE9-B41BB44F1185.jpeg

Thanks!

got my 3+ on clear blue. No idea why but just makes me more confident everything is as it should. Im 5+5. Also. Few more ‘gags’ this morning!! I had alot of morning sickness with my little boy that lasted till at least 19 weeks. Any hints or tips from experience? I have a toddler this time round :lol:

how is everyone? Xxx

View attachment 1106377
Congrats on the 3+ digi!

@ehjmorris

your tests are looking brilliant, fingers crossed for your results! I hope that it is all well and they can locate the bleed in your next scan! What a rollercoaster for you! Xx

Oh @ehjmorris these tests make me so happy for you!! Really hope your numbers tomorrow reflect them! I’m feeling positive for you! How is the bleeding now?

@JAM1611 yay to the 3+ you make me want to go get one but trying not to test more!

Oh @ehjmorris these tests make me so happy for you!! Really hope your numbers tomorrow reflect them! I’m feeling positive for you! How is the bleeding now?

@JAM1611 yay to the 3+ you make me want to go get one but trying not to test more!
Thank you,
If numbers are all good tomorrow I’ll be jumping up and down

bleeding is still on and off but like a light period, mainly just when wipe and spotting on pad
No pain and no clots so I’m taking it as a win so far

Thank you,
If numbers are all good tomorrow I’ll be jumping up and down

bleeding is still on and off but like a light period, mainly just when wipe and spotting on pad
No pain and no clots so I’m taking it as a win so far
I literally log in to check in how you are doing! Really really have everything crossed that this is a little sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->