September&October 2022 babies

Thanks love. How are you?
I am good, bleeding has reduced dramatically and is now just spotting. So day 3 of bleeding/spotting so could be implantation.
Tests today are darker
Comparison on 13,14,15,16 dpo
And two tests from smu and 3mu

DB4D92D4-A539-4101-8BE0-AD5420C74462.jpeg F272D3ED-E593-4AE2-A74F-45C2D9CA74EF.jpeg

Those look great! I hope the spotting has gone down?

@ehjmorris I saw your frer on the other thread, looks amazing! So happy for you. I’m doing well, still sick but surely that’s got to ease up soon though.

That’s great! Sorry about the sickness but also it’s a good sign right? I’m actually looking forward to getting some symptoms
Yes barely anything all day so far

Sorry forgot to update.
So late last night I started getting intense pain with heavy bleeding and some small clots. I thought it was all over
I took a digi this morning and it still said 1-2 which was fair cause my hcg was 13 4 days ago. So it could of been anywhere between 10-150.
I ran out and got more tests tonight because I needed to know if my line was lighter and look at this I’m so happy I’m crying
I’m still bleeding but all night/day I haven’t filled a pad it’s just been back to when I wipe and it’s like a light period

DF1CAFAF-7E9F-4C99-80EA-E02862BE1128.jpeg A6089303-966F-4213-9F68-7D6BE79C3393.jpeg

Sorry forgot to update.
So late last night I started getting intense pain with heavy bleeding and some small clots. I thought it was all over
I took a digi this morning and it still said 1-2 which was fair cause my hcg was 13 4 days ago. So it could of been anywhere between 10-150.
I ran out and got more tests tonight because I needed to know if my line was lighter and look at this I’m so happy I’m crying
I’m still bleeding but all night/day I haven’t filled a pad it’s just been back to when I wipe and it’s like a light period

View attachment 1106319 View attachment 1106320
Ahhh this looks promising! I hope that the bleeding stops soon as your hcg is clearly increasing. Goodness me what a rollercoaster you are on!

Gosh I’ve
Yesssss I loved the positive birth book!!! Literally guided both my births and luckily I loved both of them!!

oh I’m sorry to hear about the HELPP. How are you feeling going into this pregnancy?

I developed PreE at 31 weeks with the first but luckily made it to a 37 week spontaneous birth. But after birth I got substantially worse. My midwife failed my care at several points according to my hospital team which created anxiety it would be missed again with DD2 . But With the second I was PreE free until 7 days post partum when my blood pressure rocketed but luckily it stayed mild. I was feeling good about this one until by registering appointment and going through my history made me emotional and the anxiety crept in a little! Fx for a PreE baby this time though!

gosh I’ve never heard of it happening after birth, how did you know? Was it with the midwife monitoring?

I felt exactly the same oh my last pregnancy with the appointment and anxiety, I honestly felt like it was some form of PTSD.

Will you be monitored more closely this time?

I’m feeling Good at the moment, I have my first face to face appointment this week, so I will see how that goes! how are you? X

I started feeling sick around 6 weeks and it just recently started letting up. Definitely no fun. But it's reassuring in a way so I didn't complain too much. B6 and unisom helped so much! I luckily didn't need my zofran. Hope yours isn't too bad. x

Nope, they just listed it as unexplained spontaneous labor and delivery. He was fine besides needing time for his lungs to finish developing. Def a happy and healthy 2.5 year old now!
I feel like I'm done after this one but I also Said that after my son so who knows. We would definitely need to be in a bigger house before long if it were to happen. Our cozy 3 bedroom isn't gonna work forever lol

Gosh house size is hard, we are currently in a 2 bed house, but just putting it on the market. Not quite sure where we will go, but this house is tiny for the 4 of us, let alone 5!
How are you feeling? X

Sorry forgot to update.

View attachment 1106319 View attachment 1106320

This is so promising! I have everything crossed for you! Are you in the UK? Could you go to EPU? Or is it too early? Xxx

Gosh I’ve

gosh I’ve never heard of it happening after birth, how did you know? Was it with the midwife monitoring?

I felt exactly the same oh my last pregnancy with the appointment and anxiety, I honestly felt like it was some form of PTSD.

Will you be monitored more closely this time?

I’m feeling Good at the moment, I have my first face to face appointment this week, so I will see how that goes! how are you? X

yes I was made aware given my history to keep an eye on all pre-e symptoms for up to 6 weeks after delivery. On day 7 I woke to a pounding headache that would not go away and just felt off, checked my blood pressure (I have one at home) and it was really high at 170/110 so was told to go straight in.

Yes I will have several extra appointments with my midwife from 24 weeks to check BP. I’ll also have biweekly growth check scans from 28 weeks to check blood flow and that IUGR isn’t developing.

Some definite trauma here too. I get anxious just hearing my girls puff up their toy blood pressure cuff! But after getting a bit emotional at my first appointment I’m back to feeling calm and reassured with all the extra checks in place.

will you start asprin?

Wow I never new u cud get pre eclampsia after delivery either.
I actually had Help syndrome with my 9 year old dd. It's a severe case of pre eclampsia and I had to be induced at 35+5 weeks. They originally wanted to get her out at 32 weeks via c section and I was nill by mouth for 3 days.
I was so thirsty so the midwife kindly let me have a glass of crushed up ice.
My BP was through the roof and I felt really unwell. But they gave some blood pressure medication and my BP came down and on the day of the section they were like were gonna keep her in a bit longer.
I was already booked in for 37 week induction but they moved it to 36 weeks.
But in the end I was back in hospital at 35 weeks and 4 days later they broke my waters.

My last 2 pregnancies and if I fall pregnant again I will have to take baby Aspirin as its supposed to help.
And thankfully with my last 2 I did not get pre eclampsia at all.

Hope all you lovelies have healthy pregnancies and smooth births.

@Becca_89

I've bitten the bullet and stopped my pill hon. Tonight is the second night not taking it. We're gonna go carful for now tho and still try try in May. But if anything happens b4 that then just means it was meant to be.

Little man is just over a week off from turning 6 months so not too bad now.
Hope ure OK.

Gosh house size is hard, we are currently in a 2 bed house, but just putting it on the market. Not quite sure where we will go, but this house is tiny for the 4 of us, let alone 5!
How are you feeling? X

I'm feeling good today! Had an appointment to draw bloods and go over some things. I'll be doing progesterone shots coming up in a few weeks and it's a lot more involved than I realized! I have thyroid issues so i need blood drawn every couple weeks to monitor. Sucks.
Hopefully the house selling and buying goes well! It's such a headache and I'm not looking forward to it in a few years!
@Becca_89

I've bitten the bullet and stopped my pill hon. Tonight is the second night not taking it. We're gonna go carful for now tho and still try try in May. But if anything happens b4 that then just means it was meant to be.

Hope ure OK.

That's exciting! Shouldn't take you too long to get your cycle back on track. Hope to see you in one of these boards soon!

Hi Everyone! Can i join pleaseee. EDD is 22/10/2022 Also \\:D/

how is everyone feelings. Im currently 5+3 and im convinced nausea is starting today! I feel huge also! Have such a bloat bump already! Boobs are still so terribly sore!
Xxx

yes I was made aware given my history to keep an eye on all pre-e symptoms for up to 6 weeks after delivery. On day 7 I woke to a pounding headache that would not go away and just felt off, checked my blood pressure (I have one at home) and it was really high at 170/110 so was told to go straight in.

Yes I will have several extra appointments with my midwife from 24 weeks to check BP. I’ll also have biweekly growth check scans from 28 weeks to check blood flow and that IUGR isn’t developing.

Some definite trauma here too. I get anxious just hearing my girls puff up their toy blood pressure cuff! But after getting a bit emotional at my first appointment I’m back to feeling calm and reassured with all the extra checks in place.

will you start asprin?

gosh, thank you, you have given me an insight to look out For!

bkess you, it’s scary isn’t it! I hope your anxieties ease up over the appointments.

Im not sure what extra appointments I will have this time around, but I do hope for the extra scans! I loved them with my daughter!

I was told to get aspirin in my last pregnancy, so going to ask about it Thursday. I had completely forgotten, so thank you! This pregnancy is already flying by for me, with another baby it’s impossible for it not to! I am starting to get more excited and emotional!

Without checking I think you said you loved the positive birthing company! I saw yesterday that if you have Alexa you can ask her to play the positive affirmations, they might be helpful for days you feel more anxious, I might give it a go.

are you going to reread the book?
hope you are ok xx

Last edited:
@Becca_89

Hope ure OK.

This is so exciting! I’m so happy for you! Look forward to seeing your tests!

I saw you asked previously about my babies age, she is now 9 months, so working it out she was 7 months when we conceived. Which is crazy to think back on now!

I have just caught up on the horrid messages on the testing thread!!

what an evil person, whoever it was! This site is amazing and so much support! Everyone, who can be a good parent, deserves a baby, no matter age or how many losses! Hope you are ok! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->