September&October 2022 babies

Not sure on the cervical length check. I can see them doing that if you have a history of restricted weight births, premature births or other cervical issues. At 16 weeks they're starting me on progesterone shots because of my previous premature birth . Maybe 16 weeks is a magical number for significant cervical changes?

Now that you mention it, I do have a history of premature birth and IUGR, maybe that's why. No one ever discussed it with me before so that's why I was wondering if it was something new

I was moved a few days with DD2. They told me implantation days can vary which in turn can push your due date a few days here and there even when you know Ov day!
I’m also hoping to get the surprise at birth this time. Hoping my OH will agree!

It's soo hard to wait to find out, I'm used to finding out at 20 weeks, so I don't know if I'll be able to hold out lol

Your tests look reassuring, especially the digital. I had spotting and bleeding with my DS, I hadn't tested yet so I assumed my period had started. I only had one moderate bleed and it was after a BM as well! You're more likely to push out blood when you're pooping, so it's definitely possible its IB that came out all at once. Are you cramping? Fx for you
I hope so! No cramping I feel completely normal. I haven’t had any symptoms apart from peeing more and the creamy cm with some on and off dull cramps but that’s stopped

@ehjmorris congratulations, so sorry about your bleed. Hopefully it’s due to straining, have you had any more bleeding? The photo you posted with your tests looked like implanting, hope it’s just that.

@dirufangirl
Sorry about your headaches, I hqve had them badly today, I think due to the storm incoming.

Just for fun, anyone good at Ramzi theory guesses? This is from my 8 week appt so not sure if that's too late to use Ramzi or not and I have no clue! Lol

View attachment 1106258

I don’t have a clue about any of the theories sorry! I would like to read up on them, im just exhausted at the moment!

@Suggerhoney
Please stalk away, I always stalk too! I can’t believe I’m almost 12 weeks, time is flying.
this will be my last pregnancy, I can’t wait to have more energy to enjoy it! I do love pregnancy!
How are you doing? Xxx

No more bleeding yet… I have been to the toilet numerous times and nothing.
My tests this morning are darker
Top yesterday and bottom today.

the bleeding last night was bright red tho

E4F40794-51E9-4E44-AEF1-D9F887121A47.jpeg D94852F2-A9DC-4658-8382-93D33FBA3577.jpeg

Just heard back from my doctor Tuesday’s blood test at 11dpo was 5 and Thursday at 13dpo was 13… this is very low and very much like my other miscarriage.

@MyIris
Back when I was on here the first time around in 2010 it was such a busy forum. Like just so so busy. But its much quieter now so I just go everywhere haha.
Going by Ramzy I'm gonna say girl. How many weeks was the scan hon ?

@dirufangirl
I didn't find out with my first. But I did with the others.
Ahhh 38 your still have time for more babies hon.
I had my 2 year old son at age 39. And my last baby i had at age 41.
I'm 42 now and will be trying again in May. I'm a bit scared I'm too old and it won't happen. But hoping as I only had a baby at 41 I have a good chance still.
There's womon on here 43 44 45 and even 46 that have had babies. That's what gives me hope.
If we are blessed again I'm thinking of staying team yellow becuase I definitely think that baby will have to be my last.
Even I do fall pregnant at 42 I turn 43 in December so will give birth aged 43.
I wanted to leave it another year b4 we strated but been told we should start ASAP becuase of my age.
My baby is only just coming up to 6 months old so it's a bit too soon right now. But we decided to start from May when he will be 8 months old.
It took us 11 cycles to fall with him but we did fall 4 times in 2020 when I was 40. Unfortunately all ended in early miscarriages.
Hoping it won't be as hard this time around. I know I'm probably kidding myself at my age and there's a good chance it may not happen at all. But hopefully it does.

@ehjmorris
That looks like implantation bleeding hon I had that at 14dpo. Found out I was pregnant at 10dpo.
It was so weird because i had never experienced it b4.
The bright red Bleedimg after a BM cud be the cervix.
I had bright red bleeding at 6 and 14+5 weeks. Was so scary but just turned out to be a erosion on the cervix. Very common in pregnancy apparently.
I have it all supper crossed that this is a sticky beanie hon.

@MyIris
Back when I was on here the first time around in 2010 it was such a busy forum. Like just so so busy. But its much quieter now so I just go everywhere haha.
Going by Ramzy I'm gonna say girl. How many weeks was the scan hon ?

@dirufangirl
I didn't find out with my first. But I did with the others.
Ahhh 38 your still have time for more babies hon.
I had my 2 year old son at age 39. And my last baby i had at age 41.
I'm 42 now and will be trying again in May. I'm a bit scared I'm too old and it won't happen. But hoping as I only had a baby at 41 I have a good chance still.
There's womon on here 43 44 45 and even 46 that have had babies. That's what gives me hope.
If we are blessed again I'm thinking of staying team yellow becuase I definitely think that baby will have to be my last.
Even I do fall pregnant at 42 I turn 43 in December so will give birth aged 43.
I wanted to leave it another year b4 we strated but been told we should start ASAP becuase of my age.
My baby is only just coming up to 6 months old so it's a bit too soon right now. But we decided to start from May when he will be 8 months old.
It took us 11 cycles to fall with him but we did fall 4 times in 2020 when I was 40. Unfortunately all ended in early miscarriages.
Hoping it won't be as hard this time around. I know I'm probably kidding myself at my age and there's a good chance it may not happen at all. But hopefully it does.

@ehjmorris
That looks like implantation bleeding hon I had that at 14dpo. Found out I was pregnant at 10dpo.
It was so weird because i had never experienced it b4.
The bright red Bleedimg after a BM cud be the cervix.
I had bright red bleeding at 6 and 14+5 weeks. Was so scary but just turned out to be a erosion on the cervix. Very common in pregnancy apparently.
I have it all supper crossed that this is a sticky beanie hon.

8 weeks days, abdominal scan. I'm honestly wanting a girl so bad, and I know following my family and his family's trends, it'll be a boy. It's always possible it won't be but I have a feeling ill be in for some gender disappointment for a bit.
Just heard back from my doctor Tuesday’s blood test at 11dpo was 5 and Thursday at 13dpo was 13… this is very low and very much like my other miscarriage.

Your tests are darker for sure! And it's still double in 48 hours so don't give up yet! Hoping this is it for you. ❤

8 weeks days, abdominal scan. I'm honestly wanting a girl so bad, and I know following my family and his family's trends, it'll be a boy. It's always possible it won't be but I have a feeling ill be in for some gender disappointment for a bit.

Your tests are darker for sure! And it's still double in 48 hours so don't give up yet! Hoping this is it for you. ❤

hope your scan went well! I hope you get your wish and have a girl. Are you planning on finding out?

I really hope it’s just a slow riser and it’s a little miracle bean! Fx for better numbers at your retest! How are you feeling today? Any more bleeding? Sending you strength!

Good morning,
Thank you for your lovely messages.
I am still bleeding on and off definitely not a continuous flow.
It’s dark red and mucusy sorry tmi, I would say I’ve filled one pad over the period of just over 24 hours
Below are todays pictures compared (all wet and within timeframe)
First is in order 13,14,15dpo
And 13 and 15dpo

BE50F722-0FC8-4460-90FF-D863000AA915.jpeg C1B64A46-C277-4A9D-BE7F-65A5D79AC5D6.jpeg

Good morning,
Thank you for your lovely messages.
I am still bleeding on and off definitely not a continuous flow.
It’s dark red and mucusy sorry tmi, I would say I’ve filled one pad over the period of just over 24 hours
Below are todays pictures compared (all wet and within timeframe)
First is in order 13,14,15dpo
And 13 and 15dpo

View attachment 1106290 View attachment 1106291
Your tests look great! I am really hopeful for you! Hope you are managing to rest and look after yourself xxx

Okay last test for today waited an hr and half and did another one… the line is thicker is that a good thing?
Top 7am
Bottom 840

F7454EFC-FFCD-48E1-9299-1C2347AD37FD.jpeg

hope your scan went well! I hope you get your wish and have a girl. Are you planning on finding out?
That was a scan from a few weeks ago. I have my 12 week scan next week! And yes it's probably our last and I like to be prepared. Give me time to bond with baby in case it's a boy. plus I'm impatient lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->