September&October 2022 babies

Hi everyone, I do follow along as I feel I right in the middle of the two due date groups (my last two scans have put me at August 31 but that’s actually not possible unless sperm can live 7/8 days lol).

@ehjmorris in SO happy to see you’re doing well! Your dye stealers are like what I was getting at exactly 6 weeks so your hcg must be chugging along. What a miracle! Maybe it’s twins!?

happy to see scans are happening, becca were so close in due dates! I’ve just had my 13 week scan and all went well. Such a relief!

hope all those who are in the midst of the first trimester symptoms are OK. I really struggle this time and just starting to feel better, although I have a vommy at 8/9pm every night! It’s like clockwork!

Hi everyone, I do follow along as I feel I right in the middle of the two due date groups (my last two scans have put me at August 31 but that’s actually not possible unless sperm can live 7/8 days lol).

@ehjmorris in SO happy to see you’re doing well! Your dye stealers are like what I was getting at exactly 6 weeks so your hcg must be chugging along. What a miracle! Maybe it’s twins!?

happy to see scans are happening, becca were so close in due dates! I’ve just had my 13 week scan and all went well. Such a relief!

hope all those who are in the midst of the first trimester symptoms are OK. I really struggle this time and just starting to feel better, although I have a vommy at 8/9pm every night! It’s like clockwork!

Hi Lucy
So glad ure scan went well. Can't believe ure nearly 14 weeks. Wowsers.
Don't seem long ago u was doing ure HPT photo shoots lol.
Glad ure feeling much better now..
Ure be half way through b4 you know it.
I think the longest Sperm can live is 7 days.
Its mainly 5 but it can be 7.

I was so confused when I had my dating scan because I was put forward 5 days extra..
We were ttc for 11 months and I did OPKs (cheapies and the CB advanced)
So I new when I ovulated.
I had peak opk in evening of cd9 and morning of cd10. Felt O evening of cd 10 and opk negative by cd11.
I also backed it up with a temp rise on cd11. So I definitely definitely O evening of cd 10.
Going by that my due date was September 30th' and going by LMP my due date was October 7th.
Went to my dating scan at 12+1 weeks and was told I was 12+6 weeks and ended up being due September 25th .
It made no sense tho because I know when I ovulated.
We dtd on cd8 and 10 so I think conception happened on day 8 but even that wud only put me forward by 2 days not 5.
I'm still baffled by that now lol.

Always good to be put forward tho. Hehe

Yes so good! And I’ve had barely any spotting today! Woohoo
But I have started cramping and a little back pain (I get all the time) which I know can be normal so I’m just trying to rest

@Suggerhoney confusing about dates but definitely always nicer to be put forward instead of backwards

thank you, sorry about the struggling this time, I have a feeling I’ll be in the same boat. I think the more babies you have the harder is it on the body?

good news about the scan!

@ehjmorris amazing news!! I wonder if they’ll work out what caused your bleeding?

I’m actually at the hospital now, I’m in a bit of pain now and my bleeding picked back up

they are going to take my bloods and I’m hoping another ultrasound because pain is worse than a period

I’m actually at the hospital now, I’m in a bit of pain now and my bleeding picked back up

they are going to take my bloods and I’m hoping another ultrasound because pain is worse than a period
Oh no! Hope you’re doing ok and they can see what’s going on. Thinking of you!

lol these are super sperm about at the moment! My EDd is now 01/09,
I didn’t see OH for a week after predicted conceiving time due to him being away, the lady scanning me said is it right I was like not possible! Haha
We are so close! When is your next scan? Xx

@ehjmorris great news about you HCG, so sorry you’re still bleeding and in pain! I am so glad they are seeing you and so glad you are having a scan again! I hope you get an answer and little bub is viable xxxxx

@ehjmorris
Fantastic numbers hon. I'm sorry the bleeding has started again and ure in pain and praying u will be ok.
Thinking of you hon.
[-o<

@ehjmorris thinking of you, sending lots of warm hugs and please update us when you can

@Becca_89 We’re only a day apart now! Lol crazy sperm! My dh is 47, men are so lucky unlike us drying up well before them! I like to think of it as we have the most welcoming environment too. Just looked back at ff and if all the scans are right it’s actually 7 days past bd. I had two peaks on my opks so Guess it’s possible! I still think it’s measuring a few days smaller and it was 4 maybe 5 days that the sperm hung around. My next scan isn’t till April 6, but I’ve had so many scans already (I think 5 or 6) that I need to just relax and countdown to the next one. When is yours?

Sorry didn’t get home till 2am
So they gave me pain medication and did another blood test but it was too late to do an ultrasound so I’ll go to the epu on Monday for more bloods and a scan

bloods did come back at over 1000 he said but didn’t give me an exact number. So I think it almost doubled in the 36 hours

bleeding is still red this morning and a little more than last night but pain is okay

Sorry didn’t get home till 2am
So they gave me pain medication and did another blood test but it was too late to do an ultrasound so I’ll go to the epu on Monday for more bloods and a scan

bloods did come back at over 1000 he said but didn’t give me an exact number. So I think it almost doubled in the 36 hours

bleeding is still red this morning and a little more than last night but pain is okay
Oh no! So sorry your bleeding again. But you numbers definitely seem positive! Fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow xxxx

Hi ladies can I re-join? Edd is 1/11/22 but I have prem babies so my c-section will be in October. 4+3 today and woke up with the worst migraine and nausea.. I’m so nervous writing this because I mc last month and have had numerous chemical pregnancies.

Welcome @Mummy23beauts! Hoping this one is a sticky bean for you x

as for me back to emergency for intense pain on my left hand side I was bent over and couldn’t move.
They have scanned me but still can’t see anything in uterus

I have had more bloods done and am waiting to find out what they say. I just want this baby to be in the right spot and stay safe

hope you are all well x

Welcome @Mummy23beauts! Hoping this one is a sticky bean for you x

as for me back to emergency for intense pain on my left hand side I was bent over and couldn’t move.
They have scanned me but still can’t see anything in uterus

I have had more bloods done and am waiting to find out what they say. I just want this baby to be in the right spot and stay safe

hope you are all well x
Oh god! Thinking of you! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back