September&October 2022 babies

Hi ladies can I re-join? Edd is 1/11/22 but I have prem babies so my c-section will be in October. 4+3 today and woke up with the worst migraine and nausea.. I’m so nervous writing this because I mc last month and have had numerous chemical pregnancies.

congratulations, so happy to see you back here! I have my fingers crossed for you with this baby being a sticky one xxx il add you to the front page xxx

Unfortunately they have said it’s an ectopic
:sadangel:

I am so so sorry to hear this :(
My thoughts and love are with you! What a rollercoaster you have been on the past few weeks. Xxxxxx

@JAM1611 sorry I seem to of missed you off the front page. I’m sure I remember adding you, what is your EDD again?

Is there anyone else who I have missed off? It seems awfully empty on there for how many of us are on the
Thread xxx

@ehjmorris oh my love I'm so sad to read ure update. I was really hoping and praying all wud be ok. My heart is really going out to you right now my love. Thinking or you. :cry:

@Lucy3
My DH turns 47 on May 13th. I'm 42 so there's almost 5 years between us.
Was looking at my chances of falling pregnant at my age and its not looking good.
I know my chances were slim at 40 and 41 too (when we fell with H) but seems from 42 its much more harder to get and stay pregnant.
Feeling all deflated now and I've not even strated trying yet.
I hate it how us womon have a clock ticking away.
:(

Sorry ladies, I'll catch up in a bit. Was in a fender bender yesterday and totaled out my van. We're already in a really bad spot financially since I'm still laid off til next month and now I don't even have a vehicle to get me to work when I do return. So to say it's a bit stressful is an understatement, but trying to stay calm for the sake of the baby. Stress is bad for pregnancy. Ugh. I also feel like I can't complain at all considering what other families are going through in Ukraine right now, so I do feel blessed that my problems are small in comparison.
@ehjmorris im so sorry to read that you're having an ectopic . Lots of hugs your way ❤

@ehjmorris i am so sorry :sad1:.. I was hoping the bleeding was something unrelated to the pregnancy.

@Becca_89 thankyou lovely I feel this is different already.. struggling to hide my nausea from my parents.

Unfortunately they have said it’s an ectopic
:sadangel:

Oh no. I’m so sorry and heartbroken for you. I was really hoping they’d find the little bub in the right spot. Praying for speedy recovery and healing and a rainbow. My best friend had an ectopic and lost a tube, then had two beautiful boys.

@ehjmorris oh I’m so sad to hear this. Sending you all the strength to get through this. Please keep up updated when you can, we’re all thinking of you :flow:

Sorry ladies, I'll catch up in a bit. Was in a fender bender yesterday and totaled out my van. We're already in a really bad spot financially since I'm still laid off til next month and now I don't even have a vehicle to get me to work when I do return. So to say it's a bit stressful is an understatement, but trying to stay calm for the sake of the baby. Stress is bad for pregnancy. Ugh. I also feel like I can't complain at all considering what other families are going through in Ukraine right now, so I do feel blessed that my problems are small in comparison.
@ehjmorris im so sorry to read that you're having an ectopic . Lots of hugs your way ❤

Sorry about the van hon. I hope ure OK and no one got hurt.
It's awful what's happening in the Ukraine right now. Poor lady giving birth to a baby in the basement..

Sorry about the van hon. I hope ure OK and no one got hurt.
It's awful what's happening in the Ukraine right now. Poor lady giving birth to a baby in the basement..
Yes thankfully itwas just me in the van, no kids. Baby is fine. The other vehicle had almost no damage, and the driver was also fine. Stupid Minnesota winter roads
It really is awful what's happening over there. Makes me very thankful my DH retired from the Army and I no longer need to worry about him being deployed for times like this. I pray everyday for Ukraine.

Yes thankfully itwas just me in the van, no kids. Baby is fine. The other vehicle had almost no damage, and the driver was also fine. Stupid Minnesota winter roads
It really is awful what's happening over there. Makes me very thankful my DH retired from the Army and I no longer need to worry about him being deployed for times like this. I pray everyday for Ukraine.

So glad ure OK hon but that must of shock u up.
I'm in the UK but I have a lovely Christian friend who also lives in Minnesota.
He sends photos of the snow and u get so much. We don't get much here. But when we do everything goes on stand still even tho the most we get is like maybe A foot deep. We usually just get a little sprinkling. But we haven't even had that down here this year. It has snowed but doesn't set. I love the snow its so pretty. Where u live is so beautiful. But I can imagine it being annoying trying to get around. I admire how u guys just get on with it tho" where as here the schools get closed and everything lol.

Just as long as u are OK hon that's all that maters.
I've been praying for Ukraine is so scary.
So glad ure DH is no longer in the forces.

Oh i am so sorry! Such sad news. Sending love and prayers for a fast recovery and then when you are ready for your Rainbow xxx

@JAM1611 sorry I seem to of missed you off the front page. I’m sure I remember adding you, what is your EDD again?

Is there anyone else who I have missed off? It seems awfully empty on there for how many of us are on the
Thread xxx
Hi lovely. EDD is 22nd October. I thought you had added ne already but thats okay xxxx

Hi everyone,

Can I join the group please?

EDD 28/10. I’m 40 (41 in August) and this (like my first) is a complete surprise, so still trying to get my head around it at the moment.

Hi everyone,

Can I join the group please?

EDD 28/10. I’m 40 (41 in August) and this (like my first) is a complete surprise, so still trying to get my head around it at the moment.

Congratulations on your surprise baby. Hope you are feeling ok symptom wise and welcome xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->