• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September&October 2022 babies

So glad ure OK hon but that must of shock u up.
I'm in the UK but I have a lovely Christian friend who also lives in Minnesota.
He sends photos of the snow and u get so much. We don't get much here. But when we do everything goes on stand still even tho the most we get is like maybe A foot deep. We usually just get a little sprinkling. But we haven't even had that down here this year. It has snowed but doesn't set. I love the snow its so pretty. Where u live is so beautiful. But I can imagine it being annoying trying to get around. I admire how u guys just get on with it tho" where as here the schools get closed and everything lol.

Just as long as u are OK hon that's all that maters.
I've been praying for Ukraine is so scary.
So glad ure DH is no longer in the forces.
I love Minnesota most of the time. Enjoyed the small break I got when we lived in Florida for a few years lol. But the seasons here are pretty nice. The winters are beautiful once you get used to driving in the snow. We had negative Temps along with a snow storm last week and still no school closings so that's not fun getting the kids there in that weather but we make it work.
I'm very thankful me and baby are okay.

How have you been?
I'm very thankful

Hey! Welcome @foxyloxy28!

sorry not been on much over the weekend as I got really anxious and worried about the Russia/Ukraine situation so took a break from going online a bit. Got a bit down as DD2 was born in the first peak and extreme worry of the unknown of covid, and was relieved it seemed covid was moving to the back of our minds a bit for then WW3 to start with this little bean. Was hoping for calmer times with this little one! Hope it all settles down soon!

@ehjmorris you’ve been in my thoughts and hope you are doing ok in this extremely hard time.

Hey ladies hope you are all in good health, I booked my first midwife appointment today they couldn’t fit me in for the end of march so got the first week of April which will make me 10 weeks I think.. not too happy as I have to travel to a different clinic for the appointments so I’m thinking I might transfer back to my old gp office.

I love Minnesota most of the time. Enjoyed the small break I got when we lived in Florida for a few years lol. But the seasons here are pretty nice. The winters are beautiful once you get used to driving in the snow. We had negative Temps along with a snow storm last week and still no school closings so that's not fun getting the kids there in that weather but we make it work.
I'm very thankful me and baby are okay.

How have you been?
I'm very thankful

Gosh this sounds like a dream to me! I live by the coast in the UK and I can’t remember the last time we had thick snow here! I was probably a child myself!

do your kids love the snow? Or does it become the norm?

Hey! Welcome @foxyloxy28!

sorry not been on much over the weekend as I got really anxious and worried about the Russia/Ukraine situation so took a break from going online a bit. Got a bit down as DD2 was born in the first peak and extreme worry of the unknown of covid, and was relieved it seemed covid was moving to the back of our minds a bit for then WW3 to start with this little bean. Was hoping for calmer times with this little one! Hope it all settles down soon!

@ehjmorris you’ve been in my thoughts and hope you are doing ok in this extremely hard time.
Sorry to hear about your anxieties, it is extremely hard and worrying! my OH is in the military, I have awful insomnia about it. He was away on deployment for my last pregnancy, so I had a little break down of dejavu, but I remind myself at least my children are safe at the moment.

It just terribly frightening. I have deleted social media for the time being, I have found that has helped me :)

hope you’re ok! Xxx

Hey ladies hope you are all in good health, I booked my first midwife appointment today they couldn’t fit me in for the end of march so got the first week of April which will make me 10 weeks I think.. not too happy as I have to travel to a different clinic for the appointments so I’m thinking I might transfer back to my old gp office.

Gosh this is frustrating! At the moment my drs only do it over the phone, you first get seen at 12 week scan.
Do they usually do earlier checks where you are? hope you can get it sorted x

Gosh this is frustrating! At the moment my drs only do it over the phone, you first get seen at 12 week scan.
Do they usually do earlier checks where you are? hope you can get it sorted x
I’m in the West Midlands, previously I was seen at 8weeks for booking in then dating scan same week and 12weeks scan to follow. I am classed as high risk so not sure if that has anything to do with it but these new drs don’t know my history so that worries me.

I’m in the West Midlands, previously I was seen at 8weeks for booking in then dating scan same week and 12weeks scan to follow. I am classed as high risk so not sure if that has anything to do with it but these new drs don’t know my history so that worries me.

That is frustrating! Here you see your midwife at a positive test and then again at 10 weeks. Until 2 years ago you’d only have the 20 week scan your whole pregnancy. But now if your over 30 you get one at 12 weeks too.
We normally pay for a private early scan at 8 weeks but this time as my covid completely made my cycle go whacky according to LMP I’m over 8 weeks but based of my tests and Ov I’m 6 weeks, so I get a dating scan this week to confirm dates. We will likely still pay for a private early one at 8/9 weeks too.

Sorry to hear about your anxieties, it is extremely hard and worrying! my OH is in the military, I have awful insomnia about it. He was away on deployment for my last pregnancy, so I had a little break down of dejavu, but I remind myself at least my children are safe at the moment.

It just terribly frightening. I have deleted social media for the time being, I have found that has helped me :)

hope you’re ok! Xxx

Yes I’m trying to limit time online as it helps to stay away from social media etc!

Im from the west midlands also yay! Ive got a midwife appointment next week i will be nearly 8 weeks. Then will be a scan around 12 weeks then 20 week scan. We have the option to pay for scans privately from 6 weeks onwards i have one booked for this Saturday i will be 7 weeks. Just to check everything as it should be. Im hoping so as mornings sickness has definitely started this week xxx

Last edited:
Im from the west midlands also yay! Ive got a midwife appointment next week i will be nearly 8 weeks. Then will be a scan around 12 weeks then 20 week scan. We have the option to pay for scans privately from 6 weeks onwards i have one booked for this Saturday i will be 7 weeks. Just to check everything as it should be. Im hoping so as mornings sickness has definitely started this week xxx
Oh yay yes that’s right but my midwife is fully booked until I’m 10-11weeks. I think I’m going to book a private scan I can’t wait until April lol..
@swedengirl i had covid over Christmas it was awful i hope it didn’t affect you too much, I can’t believe they use to only give one scan.. due to being high risk I have a few scans which I look forward to.

Oh yay yes that’s right but my midwife is fully booked until I’m 10-11weeks. I think I’m going to book a private scan I can’t wait until April lol..
@swedengirl i had covid over Christmas it was awful i hope it didn’t affect you too much, I can’t believe they use to only give one scan.. due to being high risk I have a few scans which I look forward to.

It wasnt fun but also hard to pinpoint how it made me sick. Had a pounding head for 9 days and then felt off. Legs achey/restless/heavy and extreme tiredness at any movement. I’d feel ok sitting and as soon as I moved- boom back to felling awful!

yes I’ll have biweekly scans from 28 weeks due to being high risk too. Looking forward to them as well!

I just went to the toilet and had a gush of blood.. tested and it’s much lighter I’m absolutely heartbroken.

A74A1428-6D0D-400C-8764-4ACFE41DF680.jpeg B62B979A-A286-48B4-A6A6-44027ACCF990.jpeg

Oh I’m sorry! Could it be diluted urine? Have you had any repeat bloods?

Oh I’m sorry! Could it be diluted urine? Have you had any repeat bloods?
I haven’t had anything to drink today I’m possibly dehydrated. I’m on hold to my gp but I doubt they’ll do anything with me being just 5weeks

This is how it dried.. it’s considerably lighter but my bleeding is spotting and no pain.. please send out prayers for my bean .. although I know by the test it doesn’t look good

8D89E277-6FEB-41AA-ADAD-14219A5DBFFD.jpeg

It could also be yhe hook effect if your urine is highly concentrated due to lack of fluid intake?

It could also be yhe hook effect if your urine is highly concentrated due to lack of fluid intake?
I just got off the phone to the gau and they said to monitor the bleeding and if I start to get pain or clots then to go in. I feel so sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->