• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September&October 2022 babies

I just got off the phone to the gau and they said to monitor the bleeding and if I start to get pain or clots then to go in. I feel so sad

I’m so sorry! I really hope it stays mild and it’s just your bean getting snug

I just got off the phone to the gau and they said to monitor the bleeding and if I start to get pain or clots then to go in. I feel so sad
Oh no love!! I really hope this isn’t what you are thinking! Rest lots and keep us updated. Thinking of you xxxx

@JAM1611 I’m in Wales, similar it’s just mine is over the phone.

@Mummy23beauts I’m so sorry you are going through this. I really hope the bleeding slows down, what colour is the blood?

I just went to the toilet and had some dried blood. It was brown discharge like, it wasn’t a lot but obviously anxious. I rang the midwife team and they said any bleed isn’t classed as normal but brown blood is not too much of a worry. But i don’t know how much il accept of that. Il see how I get on today. I’ve never had any blood in a pregnancy before. It’s not a nice feeling, so sorry to the ladies who have gone through this :( xxx

I just went to the toilet and had some dried blood. It was brown discharge like, it wasn’t a lot but obviously anxious. I rang the midwife team and they said any bleed isn’t classed as normal but brown blood is not too much of a worry. But i don’t know how much il accept of that. Il see how I get on today. I’ve never had any blood in a pregnancy before. It’s not a nice feeling, so sorry to the ladies who have gone through this :( xxx
It can leave you on edge seeing anything related to bleeding.. I feel like I will be stressing now, Iv had bleeds before for cysts and a haemorrhage but because I miscarried last month I’m in bits.. so sorry you have experienced that hopefully it isn’t anything to do with the pregnancy
:hugs:

Dh has taken the day off work for tomorrow so I can rest. Should I buy more tests to see if they do get lighter?

Dh has taken the day off work for tomorrow so I can rest. Should I buy more tests to see if they do get lighter?
i think i would to be honest. I would also book a private scan. But not sure how easy that would be for you to do xx

im so glad he has take the day off so you can rest, I hope you don’t have anymore!
i think i would to be honest. I would also book a private scan. But not sure how easy that would be for you to do xx

I think I would too, but I’m pretty sure it’s from 6 weeks :(

Yes private scans are from 6 weeks but iv ordered some more frer to see if my lines get lighter.

oh sorry! I’ve heard brown blood is pretty normal in early pregnancy. I understand why it’s put you on edge though!

@Mummy23beauts imnso sorry you are feeling this way, I can’t blame you. I really do hope it stops! It’s a good thing there’s no clots and isn’t on your pad. Xxx

oh sorry! I’ve heard brown blood is pretty normal in early pregnancy. I understand why it’s put you on edge though!

yes I think if the scan wasn’t so perfect I’d be more anxious. Thank you x

I am sure it is over, literally cannot stop crying but I hope all of you lovely ladies have a beautiful and healthy 9 months and I’ll be floating around to see deliveries :hugs:

@Becca_89
That sounds like old blood hon. Cud be from when u implanted.
I had a bright red bleed at 6 and 15 weeks and I was so scared because i had never had any bedding with my other healthy pregnancies.
The only time I had bleeding in pregnancy was because of miscarriage so as u can imagine seeing blood with small clots and cramps at 15 weeks pregnant really put the frighteners up me.
I had to hospital and was hoping as I was 15 weeks they wud do a scan. Nope I just got seen by the emergency early pregnancy doctor who used a doppler and did a internal examination.
That's when I was told I had a small erosion on the cervix. Apparently very common in pregnancy.

@Mummy23beauts
Oh noo hon im so sad to read ure update. Absolutely gutted. I am so so sorry.

I am sure it is over, literally cannot stop crying but I hope all of you lovely ladies have a beautiful and healthy 9 months and I’ll be floating around to see deliveries :hugs:

oh I’m so sorry. My love and thoughts are with you.

Oh lovely. Im so sorry! Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->