• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September&October 2022 babies

@Becca_89
That sounds like old blood hon. Cud be from when u implanted.
I had a bright red bleed at 6 and 15 weeks and I was so scared because i had never had any bedding with my other healthy pregnancies.
The only time I had bleeding in pregnancy was because of miscarriage so as u can imagine seeing blood with small clots and cramps at 15 weeks pregnant really put the frighteners up me.
I had to hospital and was hoping as I was 15 weeks they wud do a scan. Nope I just got seen by the emergency early pregnancy doctor who used a doppler and did a internal examination.
That's when I was told I had a small erosion on the cervix. Apparently very common in pregnancy.

Thank you, that’s reassuring. I haven’t had anything since so I am feeling quite settled. How are you? X

I’m so sorry to read this! Lots f love xxx
I don’t know what to do, I’m still bleeding quite heavy but my tests aren’t getting lighter they are staying the same. With my last mc my test was a lot lighter even the day after testing.

I don’t know what to do, I’m still bleeding quite heavy but my tests aren’t getting lighter they are staying the same. With my last mc my test was a lot lighter even the day after testing.

I'm soo sorry. The only thing I can suggest is to keep testing and try to get a scan sometimes it takes a while for hormone levels to drop, but if you are bleeding and your tests aren't getting lighter I would worry about an ectopic. I don't want to scare you or worry you more than you already are, but a scan at least would give reassurance that it's not the case. In the meantime I will be thinking of you.

Thank you, that’s reassuring. I haven’t had anything since so I am feeling quite settled. How are you? X

That's good hon. I bet it was just some old blood. Glad there hasn't been anymore. Even tho I found out my bleeding was probably down to the cervical erosion I still didn't want to see any more blood again because its so scary.
Thankfully after the 15 week bleed I didn't have anymore.

I'm OK hon. My ovulation tests are getting alot darker. Still negative but think they will be positive in the next few days.
Dh wanted to dtd and was a bit miffed because I made him pull out *tmi*
I'm cd9 now as it's gone midnight now and my ovulation is normoly around cd13 14 or 15.
But for some reason when we fell with our 6 month old I ovulated early on cd10 so I told him we need to be very careful now just incase he sulked a bit but I told him we can carry on as normal once ovulation is our the way .
Can't believe how close we are to trying now.
Hope ure feeling OK.

@Mummy23beauts
Oh my lovely I'm so sorry ure going through this I really am it's horrible. Are u bleeding very heavy? I know how awful it is having reacurung early losses. My heart is going out to you.
<3

How are you doing today? are you in any pain?
hope the bleeding has slowed down! Xx

That's good hon. I bet it was just some old blood. Glad there hasn't been anymore. Even tho I found out my bleeding was probably down to the cervical erosion I still didn't want to see any more blood again because its so scary.
Thankfully after the 15 week bleed I didn't have anymore.

I'm OK hon. My ovulation tests are getting alot darker. Still negative but think they will be positive in the next few days.
Dh wanted to dtd and was a bit miffed because I made him pull out *tmi*
I'm cd9 now as it's gone midnight now and my ovulation is normoly around cd13 14 or 15.
But for some reason when we fell with our 6 month old I ovulated early on cd10 so I told him we need to be very careful now just incase he sulked a bit but I told him we can carry on as normal once ovulation is our the way .
Can't believe how close we are to trying now.
Hope ure feeling OK.
ooo this is exciting! So glad you are going to normal cycles quickly. I bet it’s so tempting to just carry on as normal and see what happens. I always get urges to just see lol. My partner will not be allowing that after this one.

My eldest doesn’t know we are pregnant, but said to me This morning that there might be A smaller baby in me, he’s definitely caught on. I want to take him to a private scan now they think it’s a boy.

did you take any of your children to any scans? Xx

Morning ladies, waiting for gau to call me as my tests are getting darker again.. the only time this happened was when I had a twin pregnancy (my second son) and I lost one. But the amount of bleeding I’m thinking it is definitely a loss maybe a double loss.
Top test was just done and still processing, bottom was yesterday.

261BB091-FEBD-421E-A149-B51ACA629661.jpeg

Morning ladies, waiting for gau to call me as my tests are getting darker again.. the only time this happened was when I had a twin pregnancy (my second son) and I lost one. But the amount of bleeding I’m thinking it is definitely a loss maybe a double loss.
Top test was just done and still processing, bottom was yesterday.

View attachment 1106662

oh gosh, did you hear anything back? X

oh gosh, did you hear anything back? X
They were quite rude the lady said I should stop texting and that I’d miscarried.. I knew that much already I just wanted to check my levels were dropping. But I’m going to wait it out and test when the bleeding stops. Thankyou for asking. How are things with you? X

They were quite rude the lady said I should stop texting and that I’d miscarried.. I knew that much already I just wanted to check my levels were dropping. But I’m going to wait it out and test when the bleeding stops. Thankyou for asking. How are things with you? X
Oh that’s disgusting isnt it! Possibly the worst time for a woman and some people are just so rude! Like where is your empathy & compassion. Shocking! Without seeing you or checking they cant say you have miscarried! Xx

@Mummy23beauts oh my goodness. Was this the receptionist? I’m so sorry, what a bi***!!! Did she give you your levels?
I’m so so sorry. Please do put in a complaint!

I’m doing well thanks, baby has a cold so I’m sleep deprived but ok otherwise, thank you x

@Mummy23beauts oh my goodness. Was this the receptionist? I’m so sorry, what a bi***!!! Did she give you your levels?
I’m so so sorry. Please do put in a complaint!

I’m doing well thanks, baby has a cold so I’m sleep deprived but ok otherwise, thank you x
Aww it’s the worst when they are poorly, my daughter had scarlet fever during the half term.
But no she refused to let me come in to get my level’s checked.

I had my scan yesterday and measured 6+2, by my dates I’m 6+3. So all good! I saw a little flicker of a heartbeat too.

The doctor was really nice and said if I would like he can recommend another scan in a couple of weeks so I can see a clearer image. So we booked one in 2 weeks! They don’t normally do scans this early so to get two I feel really lucky!

View attachment 1106694

DD56C79F-464C-429F-ACB8-C89B821D302F.jpeg

I had my scan yesterday and measured 6+2, by my dates I’m 6+3. So all good! I saw a little flicker of a heartbeat too.

The doctor was really nice and said if I would like he can recommend another scan in a couple of weeks so I can see a clearer image. So we booked one in 2 weeks! They don’t normally do scans this early so to get two I feel really lucky!

View attachment 1106694

View attachment 1106695
Aww how lovely!!

i have a scan booked tomorrow. Im so scared! I have morning sickness pretty bad so im kinda hoping that everything is okay. But you never know. Xxxx

ooo this is exciting! So glad you are going to normal cycles quickly. I bet it’s so tempting to just carry on as normal and see what happens. I always get urges to just see lol. My partner will not be allowing that after this one.

My eldest doesn’t know we are pregnant, but said to me This morning that there might be A smaller baby in me, he’s definitely caught on. I want to take him to a private scan now they think it’s a boy.

did you take any of your children to any scans? Xx

I know what u mean hon. Now I'm doing opks and todays cd10 and my opk is loads darker today so hopefully I get my peak very soon. But it really makes me wanna try now.
But deep down I know I just need to hold out another few weeks.
I worked out if I fell this cycle I wud be due around December 2nd" I have to have my babies around 37 weeks so that wud mean a November baby.
And getting pregnant next cycle I wud be due in Jan but have baby is December.
I guess that wudnt be so bad but my plan was May so then my due date wud be 2023 and not 2022.
Kind of just wanna fast forward to may lol.

I took our 2 oldest kids to my hospital scan when I was expecting my now 2 and a half year old. They came to my 13+1 weeks scan and loved it.
Cudnt do it when I was pregnant with Harley tho because they only allowed me and DH because of covid.
If we get blessed again and the covid rules are dropped more then I will definitely be taking the other kids to my scan.
It's so lovely seeing there little faces when they see there baby brother or sister on the screen.

Oooow do u think ure having a boy hon?
Do u have any scan pics from 12 to 15 weeks?
I'm quite good with nub gender prediction.

I really hope I do get to have another baby. I have no idea what I will have but as long as I he/she is healthy that's all that matters.
Wud love to stay team yellow as it will definitely be my last but I know when I actually am pregnant and when I get to like 9 weeks I'll be itching to know lol.

@JAM1611
Good luck with ure scan tomorrow hon. That first one is always so nerve wracking. Hope it goes really well hon and u get to see that little flcker.

@swedengirl
Awww little bean. So glad ure scan went well hon.
I had 2 early scans at the hospital. I had one at 6+1 weeks because I has bleeding. Then they booked me in again for 8+1 weeks.
It's crazy how much they change in the early weeks.

Looking at ure scan and going by Ramzi theory ure having a little girl.
Can't wait for ure 12 week scan hope they get a good nub shot because I'm becoming a bit of a whiz with them now hehe:haha:

I know what u mean hon. Now I'm doing opks and todays cd10 and my opk is loads darker today so hopefully I get my peak very soon. But it really makes me wanna try now.
But deep down I know I just need to hold out another few weeks.
I worked out if I fell this cycle I wud be due around December 2nd" I have to have my babies around 37 weeks so that wud mean a November baby.
And getting pregnant next cycle I wud be due in Jan but have baby is December.
I guess that wudnt be so bad but my plan was May so then my due date wud be 2023 and not 2022.
Kind of just wanna fast forward to may lol.

I took our 2 oldest kids to my hospital scan when I was expecting my now 2 and a half year old. They came to my 13+1 weeks scan and loved it.
Cudnt do it when I was pregnant with Harley tho because they only allowed me and DH because of covid.
If we get blessed again and the covid rules are dropped more then I will definitely be taking the other kids to my scan.
It's so lovely seeing there little faces when they see there baby brother or sister on the screen.

Oooow do u think ure having a boy hon?
Do u have any scan pics from 12 to 15 weeks?
I'm quite good with nub gender prediction.

I really hope I do get to have another baby. I have no idea what I will have but as long as I he/she is healthy that's all that matters.
Wud love to stay team yellow as it will definitely be my last but I know when I actually am pregnant and when I get to like 9 weeks I'll be itching to know lol.

Aww there’s lovely you took them before, it was the same with us for Covid! You’ve sold it to me, im booking it.
The NHS is still no children, but private have said yes.
Here is the scan, she didn’t print one of in between the legs, but here is full body.

I bet it is very tempting!! Is it to spread them out slightly? I wanted a September baby to have the extra year gap between the 2, we here one would be in morning nursery and one in afternoon, I’d get nothing done lol, but I can imagine it will be august born, so no choice in that lol. Cx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"