• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September&October 2022 babies

I had my scan yesterday and measured 6+2, by my dates I’m 6+3. So all good! I saw a little flicker of a heartbeat too.

The doctor was really nice and said if I would like he can recommend another scan in a couple of weeks so I can see a clearer image. So we booked one in 2 weeks! They don’t normally do scans this early so to get two I feel really lucky!

View attachment 1106694

View attachment 1106695

What a lovely photo of your scan and how fortunate to have a nice doctor to refer you for another scan! Bet you can’t wait for your next scan! Xx

Aww how lovely!!

i have a scan booked tomorrow. Im so scared! I have morning sickness pretty bad so im kinda hoping that everything is okay. But you never know. Xxxx
Good luck for tomorrow, the first scan is so daunting! It will be beautiful xx

Just an update:
Bleeding slowed down it’s brown and light, gp said to test although hospital said to wait until next week i did anyway.
It’s darker again. So I’m non the wiser. Will test next week as advised and go from there.

4DEEF5B3-9C6A-4E9E-81F6-49D49C471E19.jpeg

So private scan went well today. Measuring me at 7+4 (I thought 7+0) saw little beautiful heart beating away. Our little seedling.
They did find a little patch of bleed which she thinks was from implantation. Was separate to baby sack. She didn’t seem to be concerned. But should i be? Xx

882164B4-CBF8-486F-8AA5-08D5C5CF4C35.jpeg

Aww there’s lovely you took them before, it was the same with us for Covid! You’ve sold it to me, im booking it.
The NHS is still no children, but private have said yes.
Here is the scan, she didn’t print one of in between the legs, but here is full body.

I bet it is very tempting!! Is it to spread them out slightly? I wanted a September baby to have the extra year gap between the 2, we here one would be in morning nursery and one in afternoon, I’d get nothing done lol, but I can imagine it will be august born, so no choice in that lol. Cx

Hahaha yay at least u have a lovely scan yo look forward too and I bet the others will love it.
Did u fall when ure LO was 6 months but found at when LO was 7 months.
If so that wud be like me failing now lol.
Nah I'm definitely gonna hold off this cycle. Its so so tempting just to throw caution to the wind and just try.
My OPKs are almost positive today. The lines match so I think tomorrow will be peak and O on Monday.
Then AF should be due around 22 23rd March.

So private scan went well today. Measuring me at 7+4 (I thought 7+0) saw little beautiful heart beating away. Our little seedling.
They did find a little patch of bleed which she thinks was from implantation. Was separate to baby sack. She didn’t seem to be concerned. But should i be? Xx

View attachment 1106765

So glad ure scan went well hon. Cute teeny beanie.

My husband is laughing at me because he got me a beautiful turtle cheesecake cupcake from the bakery and I opted to have probably 4 servings of applesauce instead. The applesauce was soooooo good and cold and satisfying though and the cheesecake sounds like nausea to me so…

@Mummy23beauts ive seen your. Other tests too and they look very promising, glad to read your bleeding has slowed down too. I do hope you get answers for your bleeding. How far gone are you now? Xx

View attachment 1106765

Aww how lovely, congratulations!!

I wouldn’t be worried, they seemed positive it was something else. Hope you’re ok xx

Hahaha yay at least u have a lovely scan yo look forward too and I bet the others will love it.
Did u fall when ure LO was 6 months but found at when LO was 7 months.
If so that wud be like me failing now lol.
Nah I'm definitely gonna hold off this cycle. Its so so tempting just to throw caution to the wind and just try.
My OPKs are almost positive today. The lines match so I think tomorrow will be peak and O on Monday.
Then AF should be due around 22 23rd March.

so I fell mid December, but my last period was 25/11, I think it would of made her 7 months for both, as she’s the first of the month.
I’ve seen your tests too, great you are ovulating as normal straight away :) xxxxx

@Mummy23beauts ive seen your. Other tests too and they look very promising, glad to read your bleeding has slowed down too. I do hope you get answers for your bleeding. How far gone are you now? Xx
I would be 5+4.. bleeding has completely stopped so lasted for 4days. Will test next Thursday or Friday and see what the test says then. If still positive I will plant myself outside of the clinic until I am seen :blush:

Beautiful scan pictures.. if it’s ok I’d like to stick around and adore bump/scan pictures x

Beautiful scan pictures.. if it’s ok I’d like to stick around and adore bump/scan pictures x

please do :) hopefully we will be seeing yours soon!

I don’t know if you have an ultrasound direct near you, I paid £45 for an early scan if you are in a financial situation to pay for it, they start from 6 weeks xx

please do :) hopefully we will be seeing yours soon!

I don’t know if you have an ultrasound direct near you, I paid £45 for an early scan if you are in a financial situation to pay for it, they start from 6 weeks xx
I thought about that but I’m scared to go and not see anything.

Beautiful scans ladies, so cute

@Mummy23beauts you probably won’t remember but back in sept/Oct I bled heavy and with clots I even went to the ER for the pain and amount of bleeding. Mine kept stopping and starting and my tests were lighter then darker at the start then lighter and then dye stealers my hcg only ever got to 250 and then dropped and bleeding picked back up again. Unfortunately I miscarried.
I am keeping everything crossed that it isn’t that and keeping you in my thoughts x

Beautiful scans ladies, so cute

@Mummy23beauts you probably won’t remember but back in sept/Oct I bled heavy and with clots I even went to the ER for the pain and amount of bleeding. Mine kept stopping and starting and my tests were lighter then darker at the start then lighter and then dye stealers my hcg only ever got to 250 and then dropped and bleeding picked back up again. Unfortunately I miscarried.
I am keeping everything crossed that it isn’t that and keeping you in my thoughts x
I do remember hun I’m so sorry.. my worry is I have no pain, and the test I thought had gotten lighter when i first started bleeding was darker than my first bfp, they haven’t gotten lighter. But the clinician I spoke to said there is definitely something not right.
My head is all over the place.
The top test is todays.

61DBBDC0-BF1D-4A15-94B6-EDB1E1E9F778.jpeg

Beautiful scans ladies! @Becca_89 aww love it when they start to look like an actual baby! I can’t remember, are you finding out boy/girl?

@Mummy23beauts your test looks good, how is your bleeding? Praying for a positive outcome.

@ehjmorris hope you’re doing ok?

I’m fine, nausea and vomiting are finally subsiding. Sending strength to all who are in the midst of it, it’s brutal!

See I'm thinking of trying from next cycle now depending on when AF shows this cycle.
H will be 7 months on 5th April.

Such a cute scan photo but baby is covering nub with the leg.
Will u be finding out..
I'll take a wild guess and I'm getting girly vibes. Cud be wrong tho lol.
My tests were lighter today but been having O pain all evening so I think I missed my peak peak. My lines matched yesterday so I think that can still be classed as positive. But when we were trying b4 my opk had a darker test line than control line.
But I haven't tested untill late afternoon the last few days so I cud of had my peak this morning and missed it as i didn't test untill 5pm.
Was worried I wasn't gonna ovulate but getting pains so hopefully that's a good sign.
Now just need to wait for AF and if that shows on the 21st march or later than we will strat trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->