September&October 2022 babies

I do remember hun I’m so sorry.. my worry is I have no pain, and the test I thought had gotten lighter when i first started bleeding was darker than my first bfp, they haven’t gotten lighter. But the clinician I spoke to said there is definitely something not right.
My head is all over the place.
The top test is todays.

View attachment 1106809
Yes it’s hard because same happened to me, I only had the pain the one day with the heavy bleeding and clots. Then it stopped and my tests got darker.
I really hope they get to the bottom of it for your sake

I’m doing okay, I’m trying to stay positive.
I spoke with a social worker last week which helped just wrap my head around things and my body is doing what it should. I started bleeding today so on the right track to getting back cycle.
I wish we could try now but I need to wait

I’m doing okay, I’m trying to stay positive.
I spoke with a social worker last week which helped just wrap my head around things and my body is doing what it should. I started bleeding today so on the right track to getting back cycle.
I wish we could try now but I need to wait

So glad your doing ok hon. Did they say how long u need to wait for? Hope its not too long.

Glad you spoke to a social worker and feeling as ok as you can be now. Hope you can start trying after this cycle?

They said I only needed to wait at least one period, so not including this bleeding now but I guess the one in about 4 weeks then we can try after that so I’m gonna say we can start dtd again in 6 weeks :)

@JAM1611 yay to a good scan! Im sure the little bleed is nothing to worry about if they weren’t concerned

@Suggerhoney im guessing your Ramzi guess is likely right- I don’t think we have the recipe for boys! Hoping to wait until the birth to find out this time though!

@Mummy23beauts i really hope you find out the cause of the bleeding at urgent care.

@ehjmorris glad you’re doing ok given the circumstances and you are being supported by a social worker. I’m sorry for your loss.

im sorry if I missed anyone! I don’t get much time to check in at the weekend so the catch up on Mondays is big!

afm- im good! Feeling extremely pregnant. Vomiting is getting bad but think im going to reach out to the midwife for some anti-nausea patches. I’ve avoided medication with the last 2 but struggling with 2 kids and vomiting!

Morning ladies, my hcg levels were 32 so the dr put it down as complete miscarriage. I don’t know what to say.. still baffled at my tests getting darker but will just wait this out xx

@Lucy3 @Suggerhoney
I am going to find out :) I want to find out early. I did ask in my last scan and she did show me the nub, it was very obviously there, she told me to think what I want but she can see something. So I suspect boy.

@Suggerhoney that’s exciting you want to try next month! It’s just amazing how fast time flies.by!

Morning ladies, my hcg levels were 32 so the dr put it down as complete miscarriage. I don’t know what to say.. still baffled at my tests getting darker but will just wait this out xx
I’m so sorry to hear this, I would be completely baffled too! What were they before this reading? Your tests look so positive! Xxx

@ehjmorris im so glad to see you back, did they confirm an eptopic pregnancy? Glad you can try again soon.

please don’t think I’m being insensitive, I have never made a thread. Should I leave your name on the front post? I felt awful removing people before, I didn’t know what to do.
Lots of love to you xx

@swedengirl hope your sickness fades soon, and hope you can get the patches.
Are you sick daily? X

I’m so sorry. Hugs and healing vibes being sent your way!

@swedengirl hope your sickness fades soon, and hope you can get the patches.
Are you sick daily? X

I don’t necessarily vomit daily, but feel like I’m going to continuously. I’m nauseated nonstop. But I’m only 7 weeks and with my last two it peaks around weak 8-10 and I therefore want to get ahead of the vomiting.

@ehjmorris im so glad to see you back, did they confirm an eptopic pregnancy? Glad you can try again soon.

please don’t think I’m being insensitive, I have never made a thread. Should I leave your name on the front post? I felt awful removing people before, I didn’t know what to do.
Lots of love to you xx

it’s okay remove my name, I’ll have my name up soon with my rainbow

I don’t necessarily vomit daily, but feel like I’m going to continuously. I’m nauseated nonstop. But I’m only 7 weeks and with my last two it peaks around weak 8-10 and I therefore want to get ahead of the vomiting.
Gosh I find this is sometimes worse! Hope you get it the patches! When are you seeing the midwife next? X

Oh no! I was really hoping for better news for you lovely. So sorry!
So glad ure scan went well hon. Cute teeny beanie.
thank you! And how exciting for next month! Your body is in good clockwork it seems yay! Xx
@JAM1611 yay to a good scan! Im sure the little bleed is nothing to worry about if they weren’t concerned

@Suggerhoney im guessing your Ramzi guess is likely right- I don’t think we have the recipe for boys! Hoping to wait until the birth to find out this time though!

@Mummy23beauts i really hope you find out the cause of the bleeding at urgent care.

@ehjmorris glad you’re doing ok given the circumstances and you are being supported by a social worker. I’m sorry for your loss.

im sorry if I missed anyone! I don’t get much time to check in at the weekend so the catch up on Mondays is big!

afm- im good! Feeling extremely pregnant. Vomiting is getting bad but think im going to reach out to the midwife for some anti-nausea patches. I’ve avoided medication with the last 2 but struggling with 2 kids and vomiting!
im awful with morning sickness too - although today ive been pretty good so far!! Hopefully you get some meds xxxx

So I tested using a 25miu test instead of early response because the clinician said my hcg should decline fairly quickly with it being an early loss and I’m eager to ntnp [-o<
This is an answer test..
Picture taken at literally 1/2minutes.
At what point does it get fainter or negative?

A18478AA-97A6-4CEE-8100-C054326C0CB2.jpeg 490902F4-41E7-437D-827A-8C96A0DE539E.jpeg

@Becca_89
My dh says he wants to start trying now. But think we have missed the boat this cycle as I think I O last night.
I had pains in my left Overy on and off and I do get ovulation pain.
I'm hoping so because I was getting a bit worried becuase my OPKs only went to matching lines' and when we was trying b4 and using these the test line wud be darker than control line.
There's a good chance I missed my peak tho as didn't test on Saturday untill afternoon and yesterday didn't test untill about 5pm so cud of had a morning peak.
This is as dark as my tests went. This was on Saturday afternoon. By yesterday evening they were fainter and today even fainter.
I had ewcm on Saturday too but dried up yesterday then the left Overy pains last night. Hope it's a good sign I have ovulated.
But we wud of definitely missed the boat. We did dtd sat night but he pulled away. He didn't want to I made him.
20220305_161855.jpg
So this is the darkest but like I said I cud of missed the peak. Hopefully all my other ovulation signs means I have. So just need to wait for AF now and then we can start ttc when I O next cycle.
Cd13 today so will keep testing just incase.
Not temping this time did that for 10 months and it stressed me out. Wanted to take the more relaxed approach but here I am worrying I I've ovulated' so guess that's gone out the window lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->