September/October SMEP Thread

:happydance: Holy BFP!!! Congrats!!!! That's so exciting! :)

Now lili the question everyone asks after a bfp: what did u do differently this cycle?

Thanks ladies. I'm kind of in shock. Should I be worried that I didn't get a super dark positive when I'm this late for my period?

I just don't feel pregnant. Lol

The thing that I think really helped us this month was not stopping DTD after ovulation. We did it every other day for a full week, and I think I ovulated late. Also, Preseed!

Maybe you O'd late? They say that the number of days of your luteal phase doesn't change but O date can

That's what I'm thinking, but it's all just a bit weird since I've never had a cycle that long. I'm going to get some cheap tests for progression just to help put my mind at ease. And because I'm an addict, as evidenced by this:

image.jpg

Thanks deedee. I'm not feeling too positive after this crap-tactic test :(

image.jpg

I wouldn't worry. Maybe diluted urine? If the digi says you are pregnant then you are!!

I just think my HCG should be higher by now, at 5 days late and 17ish DPO. Ovulating late would explain that, but having never Od late before, I don't know if I buy it. I'm a little worried about ectopic or miscarriage :( Something just doesn't seem right.

Well wait and test tmrw with FMU and see if it's darker... Hopefully it's just a late O and implant. Even if you've never O'd late there is always a first time for everything.

I don't think there's any progression. Top yesterday, bottom today.

image.jpg

How are you ladies today? What CD are y'all? Anyone started the baby dance yet?

I'm CD 9. I was supposed to Bd last night but I had some stomach issues 😳 so we will start evey other night tonight lol
Maybe call your doctor for the HCG tests where they check your levels so you can make sure they are doubling like they should?

Lili I know it's hard but try to think positive (pun intended!)

I'm ok, I could have possibly had an early ovulation yesterday evening, on CD8. I shouldn't have and it might be a clomid fluke, but I had O pains and then a temp spike today. My temps should be in the 97s still. We BD this morning.

That's exciting, deedee! You may already be in the TWW! Are you using OPKs?

Sorry I've been mia, it seems like after AF shows I just need to take a break from the boards for a could days.

Lili this is exciting! Hoping everything is okay!

Totally understand, todmommy. How are you feeling?

I'm a little more optimistic today. This mornings test line was much darker.

image.jpg

This mornings test looks much better!

I am feeling okay, having a lot of clots again this month so maybe my positive blue dyes weren't a fluke after all :/ On the plus side I got my official acceptance this morning so I am right on track with my internship! AF should be gone by tomorrow too!

Congratulations on the internship! That's exciting! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->