September/October SMEP Thread

Feeling bad sucks. I'm just ready for Friday. It's the end of the grading period at school so I'm trying to get grades in and TTC. It's CD 8 so it's time for every other day BD! Got a low on my CBFM today which I expected hopefully it goes to high and then peak soon lol

So I have basically been able to follow SMEP, the am I put instead of x for BD'ing was when it happened at about 2:30 in the morning so I just counted it for the next day haha. Started getting positive OPKs last night but thought they could get darker so I kept taking them until this morning. Finally got a solid smiley and a positive this morning (similar to tests last night)! BD'ed last night, will tonight and Sunday night too then Monday OH is going out of town for the week so we will have to hope something caught and just wait it out!

How is everyone else doing??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
Good luck! Glad you finally got your positive opk!

I'm feeling bummed. I did SMEP for my ovulation date if I had a 28 day cycle, but I'm thinking this will be a 30 day cycle, putting me 2 days off. I BD on the 29, 30, and 1st, then not on the 2nd. Today, the 3rd would be O day if I'm having a long cycle and hubby wasn't in the mood to do it while our son was napping, so if it's a 30 day cycle, I'm probably out :( I'm praying its a 28 day cycle so we have a chance.

Is there still a chance if we had sex on the 1st and I ovulated on the 3rd?

To top it off, I think I'm having O pains. I'm giving my husband the cold shoulder for not being in the mood. Unfair, but I'm bitter.

I think 2 days out from O is absolutely okay! With that fertile CM sperm can live that long for sure! Try not to count yourself out already :hugs: Any chance of BD'ing tonight?

I would be doing the same thing hun, don't feel bad. Maybe just try and go the opposite direction and butter him up instead haha. I know it is hard but if you are having O pains today and tomorrow would be perfect, maybe by tonight he will change his mind.

Well we just had a nasty fight because "it's ok if I don't want to, but when he doesn't want to, I get mad." He's right. It's silly. But now we definitely aren't doing it. Fail!

I'm on CD 10 and still getting a low on my CBFM. I did buy some ovulation tests and plan to start those tmrw night and see if my CBFM and positive OPK line up. Gonna BD tonight since it's the every other day to do it. Had BD on Thursday as well. Only creamy CM so far so hopefully it will start changing soon 😄

How long are your cycles, Texasrider?

I got some tonight! Yeehaw. :haha: Hubby came around and basically tore my clothes off after I put the kid to bed. Haha! Bout time!

Well my last one was 29 days but the 2 before were 28 days so I should O Wednesday or Thursday I think.... I got my IUD out at the end of June so I think my body is already adjusted to it being gone.

Lili :dance: so happy your hubby came around!

Texas my cycles were craxy after iud the first one was almost 50 days long the second was about 40, I want temping consistently but still looked like it was annovulatory...by the third cycle everything was normal though so overall not long to adjust. Most ppl I see say it take 2-3 months so hopefully everything is back to normal for you

I hope so!! I'm ready to get pregnant. The timing would be great since I'm a teacher and I would have my baby in the summer

HI everyone!! 8dpo....trying to keep myself busy but I find myself wandering on Google :p lol.

I hope everyone's doing well and got their bding in!!

:hi: I was kind of off like Lili with my O...it happened 2 days later than usual. I did end up BDing the day before. but that was the last time. Just hoping it was enough! I think the timing would be perfect too! A summer baby! (even though I work year round lol)

I posted in my journal that I've been obsessed with baby stuff on pinterest. I need to calm it down! Today is 5DPO.

I love pinterest! I do the same exact thing. I found what I would like to give to DR when I find out I'm pregnant. So many cute ideas!

So far this has been such an odd cycle for me!

We are getting closer to test time! Woohoo! Can't wait for you ladies to start testing.
When does everyone plan on doing so?

I'm going to try to wait until 10 DPO, but since I don't know when I actually O'd, I'll probably test on the 12th.

Texas - I am shooting for the same thing with a summer baby. I have an internship coming up next fall and can't be having a baby in the middle of that. If we don't get pregnant this month then we will have to stop trying for a while. April would be the earliest that we could start trying again.

deedee - FX'ed that you caught the egg! :dust:

ortega - when are you planning to start testing? I don't do pinterest so much but I definitely have all sorts of baby things on my amazon wish list :dohh: :haha:

AFM had a few too many drinks last night so I didn't temp this morning. Also we didn't BD last night and it is really stressing me out. We did BD early this morning around six and I am still having O pains, just hoping I didn't ruin our chances. :nope:

Todmommy- remember your egg can live up to 24 hours so there's definetly still a great chance!!:hugs:

I plan to test on Tuesday starting at 10dpo...af is due Saturday so fxxxx!

I have been having horrible dreams the past 2 nights. Last night I had a dream that I decided to take another opk and I got a steady smiley! I remember reading that sometimes a positive ovulation test after ovulation could mean a positive pg test. So in my dream I took a test and it was negative. :nope: I was so sad and upset and begin to think I didn't ovulate in the first place! These nutty dreams!

I'm on CD 11 I have creamy cm and a low on my CBFM this morning. I'm starting OPKs tonight to see how they match up with the CBFM reading. Today is an off night and according to kindara I am entering my fertile days starting tmrw... Hopefully it all lines up and I end up with a BFP at the end of the month. I'm not stopping my TTC plans if I don't get pregnant with a summer baby. While it would be ideal to have one in summer if it doesn't work out oh well.
What will be will be and work will just have to deal with it 😳

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->