September/October SMEP Thread

Can i join you all?
Im on cd5 and currently taking soy. AF was only 3 days this cycle. Were going to do smep this month.
This is what my opk looked like today at cd5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1
Welcome Raine! How long are your cycles?

I'm going to call today 2dpo, but could be as many as 4dpo. Nothing to note here, I feel 100% normal. My left breast was sore today, but I'm breastfeeding and every once in a while I get some soreness. So that's not necessarily unusual ;)

My cycles are irregular. I was on depo and have been off of it for a year and just got Af back in august of this year but we did a lot of tests and they said i was still ovulating even though i wasnt having a period. I did not ovulate last month as Af came a week early but only lasted 3 days. My body is super complicated.

My cycles are irregular. I was on depo and have been off of it for a year and just got Af back in august of this year but we did a lot of tests and they said i was still ovulating even though i wasnt having a period. I did not ovulate last month as Af came a week early but only lasted 3 days. My body is super complicated.

I was on depo a loooong time ago and I think it's what did a number on me! Welcome!

Got a low on CBFM again... Cd 12 I think I may have a short LH surge. The past few months I have used my monitor I don't get a high or peak till CD 13. I got a peak on cd 13 the first month and just a high last month on CD 13 but I never got a peak. I'm also doing OPKs at night this month so hopefully it will be positive tonight or tomorrow night.

Texas - hoping you get your peak soon :dust:

Think I am probably 1dpo today, I was extremely crampy yesterday, way more than I usually get around O time and now it is all gone so that's why I am thinking 1dpo. This is going to be the longest TWW ever :haha: this month feels like so much pressure since it is our last month trying before a break but I suppose if it is meant to happen it will.

Hoping for a higher reading tomorrow, Texas.

Got my fingers crossed that this is your month, todmommy!

I'm calling today 3dpo since my O date was all over the place this month. Earliest would make me 5dpo and latest would make me 2dpo, so I'm going with a middle ground to keep me from testing too early ;)

Hoping I have something to report soon. Lol!

Totally caved this morning at 9dpo bfn:nope: I know it's still early but totally feeling like this isn't my time...again. Feeling kinda poopy today (literally! And emotionally). Hoping this week goes by fast!

Sorry Ortega :hugs: hope the week flies by for you!

Good plan lili!

I got a BFN at 9 and 10 DPO with my son, then finally a BFP at 11dpo. So don't give up hope yet!

Thanks. I'm hoping for a higher reading as well. I'm still having creamy cm so hopefully that gets thinner and wetter to a watery or egg white consistency to help the spermies along!

Three cheers for Preseed here, if you need some extra sperm-friendly lubrication. Love the stuff, even when not TTC. :haha:

Ok now I'm confused. Today and yesterday I've had lots of EWCM, but I'm on CD 19 of a 28 day cycle... I can't imagine I'm ovulating so late.. Opinions?

Lil- are you positive you ovulated already? Could be having a longer month. However I have had ewcm for many days after o and then eventually it turned to creamy. I would bd just incase!! You never know!!

I have been having excruciating back pains and cramping to the point that I needed to lay down :-( I've been having a lot of diarrhea too :-( (sorry tmi!!). Praying that af doesn't come early.

*puts right hand up* I solemnly swear that I will not test before thursday!! No matter how much of an urge I have. :)

Lil- are you positive you ovulated already? Could be having a longer month. However I have had ewcm for many days after o and then eventually it turned to creamy. I would bd just incase!! You never know!!

I have been having excruciating back pains and cramping to the point that I needed to lay down :-( I've been having a lot of diarrhea too :-( (sorry tmi!!). Praying that af doesn't come early.

*puts right hand up* I solemnly swear that I will not test before thursday!! No matter how much of an urge I have. :)

I for one, can't trust my CM that's why I temp. But yes I would bd just in case!

Hope you catch that eggie!! I am testing on Saturday at the earliest which is 11dpo for me. It'll be hard. But we can do it!! Lol

Eta: tonight I felt a weird pulling where the right side of my uterus might be. I have never had that before but it was a couple of distinct pulls over the course of 30 mins or so. I'm soooo hoping that was implantation! Pls pls pls pls pls!!

:dust: to all

Hoping that it was implantation for you deedee!

Lili is it possible you are having a late O?

Excited to see your test Ortega!

My temp was weird this morning. I woke up freezing cold and still temped at my normal time then but covered up and went back to sleep for an hour and that brought my temp up to 97.41, I am going to leave my original temp but I think with that I can confirm that I most likely O'd the day that I didn't take my temp as I had a slow rise last month too. I am going to say 2dpo today.

It's possible that I O'd late, but I'm still having EWCM today and that would make my LP 8 or 9 days. I've never had a short LP that I know of and supposedly that stays the same +\- a day every cycle unless there is extreme stress or illness. I've had a normal cycle other than the full week of EWCM!

I BD last night, didn't think I'd be able to. So that's a plus at least. I have BD every other day plus the 3 days in a row when I thought I was ovulating. Hopefully that covers me.

Yay for ovulation, todmommy. Officially in the tww! I have no idea what DPO I am now, with all this CM. So I may just have to wait for a missed period so I don't waste money and stress over it.

Ugh I'm still low on my
CBFM and its Cd 13. OPK from last night was negative too... And I have no ewcm yet... I don't know what the heck my body is doing but I'm gonna keep on BDing and hopefully it will work out... Praying for a change on the OPK tonight and then the CBFM tmrw morning. I'm starting to panic a little 😳

It's possible that I O'd late, but I'm still having EWCM today and that would make my LP 8 or 9 days. I've never had a short LP that I know of and supposedly that stays the same +\- a day every cycle unless there is extreme stress or illness. I've had a normal cycle other than the full week of EWCM!

I BD last night, didn't think I'd be able to. So that's a plus at least. I have BD every other day plus the 3 days in a row when I thought I was ovulating. Hopefully that covers me.

Yay for ovulation, todmommy. Officially in the tww! I have no idea what DPO I am now, with all this CM. So I may just have to wait for a missed period so I don't waste money and stress over it.

You guys are good at covering the ground with smep bding! You are definitely covered! Isn't Ewcm after o a good sign?

And Texas rider that was me this month too! I was taking tests 2times a day because I normally O on cd13 so I thought it wasn't going to happen but on cd14 I got a smiley and o'd on the 15 for the 1st time ever. Fxed for you!

Yes I'm testing 2 times a day. Once wth CBFM in am and once at pm with OPK. Maybe I just have a really short surge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->