September/October SMEP Thread

I think normally after O its creamy because of rises in progesterone.

You guys are good at covering the ground with smep bding! You are definitely covered! Isn't Ewcm after o a good sign?

And Texas rider that was me this month too! I was taking tests 2times a day because I normally O on cd13 so I thought it wasn't going to happen but on cd14 I got a smiley and o'd on the 15 for the 1st time ever. Fxed for you!

I have no clue if it's a good sign but I still have it.. Not as much, but a little bit here and there. 8 days until AF is due and it's still not creamy. Very odd for me. Guess if I don't get pg this cycle, at least now I know my CM is not reliable :haha:

Lili- CM is the most confusing thing ive ever experienced..lol

I think Im gonna be out :( 10dpo and I have been having crazy cramps, diarrhea, and light pink spotting. I dont know what to think. I've been trying to keep myself busy so that I dont test until later in the week!

Cd 13 and still
Negative OPK. Not even a hint of a second line... Maybe I will hit my surge tmrw.... Ugh I'm getting frustrated I swear I may not even do OPKs next month....
I'm trying hard to be positive but I have no idea what the heck is going on and I'm trying not to stress about it but I'm getting frustrated

:hugs: Texas, do you chart? That would be best way to confirm O if you think you have a short surge that you might be missing.

Could all be good signs, Ortega! When is AF actually due?

OPKs confuse the balls out of me. I never got a + when I concieved my son and I was testing multiple times a day! BD away!

Yeah that's just what I'm going to do... I didn't use any when I got pregnant with my daughter... I may just have to go back to that haha

Af should be here on Saturday. But my cycles have been off recently so I won't be suprised if it's earlier.

Sometimes the stress of all the testing and tracking really isn't beneficial. I hope if you decide to stop that it works out for you :hugs:

I had the weirdest thing happen to me earlier. I haven't breastfed in three years and honestly didn't think I remembered what it felt like and I was sitting at my desk and got this weird sensation and instinctively went "oh crap I'm leaking!" :haha: too early for it to be anything but found it funny none the less. On a symptom spotting note my cold was starting to get better and now as of tonight it just suddenly started getting worse again which is exactly what happened last month, they say your body knows as soon as there is a fertilized egg so maybe immune system kicked off a little for implantation. Grasping at straws :haha:

FX that it's a good sign, Todmommy!!

Holy EWCM batman... STILL! I've never had this many days in a row of it. CD 21 and 4-6 DPO and I just woke up at 2am to pee and there was tons of it. What in the world.

I just had a nightmare, so I'm browsing BnB until I'm over it. Lol

I also just had to use mouth wash because j have a terrible taste in my mouth. Almost like I chewed tinfoil. Blech!

Man! It sounds like this will be the biggest bfp thread ever!

That would be awesome, deedee! I don't feel pregnant at all, I just can't explain this CM. :haha:

So, not sure if there is really an answer to this question, but I have a home daycare and one of my kids has the flu. I haven't had my flu shot yet but should get it ASAP before he comes back. Is it safe to get the flu shot if you may (even if the chances are slim) be pregnant?

Good signs lili! I'm not sure about the flu shot I guess I never get mine :blush:

Still low on my CBFM. I'm just gonna BD it out and hope for that best haha

That's frustrating, Texas! Good luck! I forget, is this your first month using it?

No it's my 3rd. The first month I used it I had lows till cd 13 and then I got a peak on cd 14 and cd 15. The next month I used it I got low till CD13 I got a high on cd 14 and continues highs until I used my 10 sticks. My period was a day "late" that month so maybe my cycles vary in length? I've only had my Iud out since July but I would think my body wouldn't still be adjusting to it being gone?
so far this cycle I have had nothing but low readings. But so far today my cervix is higher than its been all cycle so maybe I am getting closer! I hope!!

HI ladies!! 11dpo here pretty sure af is coming. Cramping and all other symptoms stopped. But when I check my cervix there is still pink/brown cm...so I'm thinking she's almost here :-(

I need to pay more attention to my spotting every month now!!

Well my cervix has been high all day today and I'm starting to get just a teeny bit of ewcm. So I think I'm gearing up to O! Hopefully it comes soon. Going to do an OPK tonight and then my CBFM tmrw am and hopefully I get a better reading

Have you tested at all, Ortega?

Hope this is O time for you, Texas!!

I got the flu shot, but the preservative-free one. Hope it doesn't mess with TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->