September/October SMEP Thread

I tested today BFNeg! Of course it's only 8dpo so I didn't expect much, but why am I disappointed? I'll wait to test this Saturday like I had planned. :/

Yay Texas! Get to business :)

Hmmm flu shot. I need it for my job and I'm schedule for the 16th. I'll know more by then at least!

You're crazy, deedee. Of course you got a BFN at 8dpo! I know its still disappointing, but wait a few more days, chicky. FX!!

My nipples are so sensitive today. Breastfeeding is uncomfortable. And STILL have EWCM!

I did some research last night and I read some different things... EWCM after suspected ovulation could mean you never actually ovulated. But I also read a bunch of women saying that they had it leading up to their BFP, so who knows. I'm not testing until Tuesday. I'm going to stick with my original O date, the 1st, since the EWCM is what threw me off.

That makes me 7dpo today and Tuesday I will be 12dpo.

Yay Texas! Hoping you get a high or a peak soon!

I'm sorry deedee :hugs: sometimes it is hard to see no matter what time of the month it is.

Lili- hope you are one of the ones with ewcm leading up to BFP!

I am officially miserable. I went home early from work yesterday which is pretty much unheard of for me. Usually I will stay at work no matter what and just tell my clients not to come too close to me :haha: I was having quite a bit of cramping last night and this morning too, isn't it too early for cramping? I'm really confused!

How many DPO are you now, todmommy? I remember having pinching cramps pretty early with my son.

Of course, the day my nipples are on fire, my son wants to nurse every 5 minutes. Ow. Something is up this cycle, whether my hormones are out of whack and I didn't ovulate, or I'm Preggo. I'm betting it's the first. Don't feel Preggo at all!

Don't count yourself out yet lili :hugs: all yesterday I had one nipple that actually felt like I had been breastfeeding. I'm taking sore nipples as a good sign!

I think I am 4dpo right now but FF gave me solid crosshairs and put me at 5dpo so for right now I am just going to go ahead and say 5dpo. Today my boobs are sore not the nipples. If I remember right this happened last month I had super sore boobs for a week before getting a BFP and I got a positive at 11dpo

Sounds promising! I hope you start to feel better soon!

Still low on the monitor....only have 2 sticks left and after that I'm out. I have to order them online so it looks like if I don't get a peak soon I will have to discontinue to monitor for this cycle. It does kinda look like there is a second line showing up on my monitor sticks where before there wasn't any. I can always go buy more OPKs if I run out but I don't think I'm going to buy the answer brand again I haven't even got so much as a second line. Cervix is still high and feels a little softer maybe. So maybe I'm gonna O later. I'm trying very hard not to stress but it's not easy lol

Still low on the monitor....only have 2 sticks left and after that I'm out. I have to order them online so it looks like if I don't get a peak soon I will have to discontinue to monitor for this cycle. It does kinda look like there is a second line showing up on my monitor sticks where before there wasn't any. I can always go buy more OPKs if I run out but I don't think I'm going to buy the answer brand again I haven't even got so much as a second line. Cervix is still high and feels a little softer maybe. So maybe I'm gonna O later. I'm trying very hard not to stress but it's not easy lol

Oh man, sorry. I would let them run out and just bd every other day til AF or BFP. Or if you are a control freak like me, start temping tomorrow. You might still be able to catch a shift in temp this month.

Afm I'm going to try not to test until AF is late or Saturday (11dpo) at the earliest. It's so silly to want to catch 'the moment' a bfp happens lol.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Yeah I think I'm just going to run out of sticks and then keep BDing till I get a BFP or AF shows up

That sounds like a good plan Texas

Deedee your chart looks awesome!

I am beyond heart broken today. AF is here. Shes not at her normal flow yet...just spotting, but its picking up. :-\ I cant believe I am going to be entering double digits of trying to conceive :(...I am so torn and I don't know what else to do. :cry::cry:

Dangit, I'm so so sorry. I know how gutted you feel. :hugs:

Nipples are still SO sore. I have to clench my teeth while my son nurses. So weird!

This CM is out of control. 8dpo and still never dried up after O. But it's not really EWCM now that I really examine it. It's more like between the thin, slippery EWCM and thick, globular mucous plug when I was pregnant with my son. I think I'll post a question thread in the TWW or something.

How are you ladies today?

Well I still have a low reading. Cervix is still high but it isn't soft yet.

My husband and I got into a huge fight last night cause he thinks im turning BD into a chore... So needless to say we didn't BD... Next month I'm not buying OPKs cause he basically threw a fit about it and said that it took the "fun" out of it...
By the end of the night we had made up but it was late and I had to get up early for work so I just went to sleep...
Maybe today will be a better day

Ugh, Texas. My husband feels the same way about it. He doesn't like to know when I'm ovulating and if I want sex more than two nights in a row, he knows and starts to feel like it is work instead of fun. So I don't talk to him about it anymore. Lol
We got into a fight about the same thing last week! Men...

Well at least im not the only one... I can slightly understand his point of view but it's not the same as when we got pregnant the first time. It was just the 2 of us so we could have sex as often and for as long as we wanted. Now we have to wait for our daughter to fall asleep before we can get busy and I get up over an hour before he does to get me and my daughter ready for school. So I have to go to bed earlier than he does. We are both tired at the end of the day and that sometimes leads to lack luster performances. At this rate we won't ever have another baby 😣

Solidarity, sister. It is hard to TTC with another young kid! We almost didn't get to BD a few times because our 1 year old was crying, or woke up insanely early. It's frustrating!

Ok, I know I call everyone crazy for testing early, but since I don't know what DPO I am and I'm having these couple very pronounced, odd things going on (sore nipples, CM), I tested on a cheapie I had laying around. I keep thinking something catches my eye, but I'm 99.9% certain that I'm just insane and it's totally BFN. Plus, my most likely O day would put me at only 8dpo. Lol!! :haha:

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->