• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September/October SMEP Thread

I think I O'd sometime overnight Friday or during the day Saturday. We did BD on Friday night. I had some ewcm and my cervix was high and decently soft. I back to sticky cm now so I'm assuming I O'd. Guess I will find out in about 14 days haha

Yay for O Texas, fx'ed that was it! Sounds promising!

I had one month where the Walmart cheapies gave me weird haze lines but I think I was getting shadows on other tests too so it could have been an early early chemical and I didn't realize it :shrug: and I have had other times where they never show anything no matter how long. This is the reason they irritate me though. This test dried like this, I took it this morning since I happened to have one left, i didn't see anything in the time frame I don't think and then this. Pink and everything ugh :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
Yeah, they do dry with a line sometimes. Every cheap test I've ever done has dried with a line. I learned really quick never to read them after about 10 minutes. I swore I saw something on this morning's test, then I went to take a picture and couldn't really see it anymore. Argh. 11dpo (could be earlier, more like 9, but I don't think so.) Definitely out this month. I'm just going to wait to see if AF shows in a couple days.

image.jpg

I can't get it! Calling it nothing and moving on.

I see something on there lili! You aren't crazy!

I can't seem to throw tests away lol it's a problem for me.

I took tests this morning and I am pretty sure I got shadows/lines on both of them but I didn't have time to really analyze them since I was running late and had to get to work. Although my temp from this morning has me feeling hopeful!

Well apparently I may not have ovulated on Friday like I thought. I woke up this morning with bleeding. Quite heavy so I put a tampon in. I guess this is AF showing up super early on CD 19. Maybe my body is doing a reset? I was a day late last month and I was excited cause the only other time I had been late before was with my 1st pregnancy. Maybe I had a chemical and now my cycle is jacked up? Hopefully it goes back to "normal" after this. I'm going to at least get some dollar tree ovulation tests. Are they any good?

Feeling hopeful for you, todmommy!

So sorry, Texas. Stick around, we will be close in our cycles next cycle. AF is due Thurs for me.

I just want to know what the heck is going on! Haha hopefully next month will be our month!

Well I caved and took another. Got the same super faint squinter. I think I have line eye. May get an FRER to get myself over it. I know it's bfn and I'm just being hopeful.

Yay for FRERs! :haha: hopefully it shows something :) I can't believe I haven't bought an FRER yet. I think last month though my cheapies showed before an frer

Didn't even bother tweaking because I just can't get it to show well. But I see *something* (I'm officially insane.)

image.jpg

I see it lili! Tweaked it to make sure and then I definitely see it! Go get an FRER :haha:

Packed up toddler and got one. Trying to hold pee. Patience is not a virtue that I posess. :haha:

I know in my heart that it will be bfn, but oh well.

Man, we are being picked off like flies! Sorry, deedee :(

So what brand of OPKs should I buy? I know I said I wasn't going to get any but since I had a super short cycle this month I think I need to. I bought answer brand at Walmart and they flat out suck. I have a clearblue fertility monitor and sticks for it are like $30 but I wanted some dye tests too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->